Domain Empire

negotiable .com domains for sale TheEyemates.com Radletz.com and StupidmovieBlog.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

synclez

Established Member
Impact
Hey all!

I have a total of 3 domains for immediate sale. (and an itunes game which I've attached pics of.)

I had plans for each but I got lazy and bored with the blog... the eyemates was intended for a follow up game to what in the pics, but I suck at marketing (and having money lol)... I have that game for sale as well (called Eyefall Fighting). The game hasn't been updated since 2014's ios... so it willl need upgraded as well as reskinned to make it more modern... Sorry, I'll skip the game for now.

I just have these three domains for sale. I keep trying to sell them for over 5k each and get no responses lol and was recently informed that the age of the domain isn't as special as I was taught... So, I recently started listing them for much less. The yearly domain fee is too much for me lol roughly 60 bucks total for all 3... 3 domains I never use. The evaluation total is a little over 3000 when I got these numbers below. I'm willing to take a loss if i can sell all 3 together.

And if the game interests you, even better! I'm hoping to get roughly 5,000 for the game, which I have sold a source code license from (so there could be similar games out there but so far as I know, there aren't, aside from the game is emulates) It has angry birds' basic idea of flinging something to break something (or that older catapult a cow game from the Hyperman pc game), but it also has unique gameplay that isn't like angry birds. It's a very fun time waster that just didn't stay available long enough. Internet 'guru' said to make it free after a day... several downloads, if I remember correctly (can't see that info anymore) and 1 99cent sale right before switching to free lol Anyway, if you are interested in learning more about the game let me know, and if you are interested in the domains, please let me know on that as well!

The registration info is taken from December 12th, so the day count is off by about seven months now.

stupidmovieblog.com was registered on:
Monday 18th of October 2010
years, 1 months and 23 days
or 4437 days

theeyemates.com was registered on:
Thursday 25th of April 2013
years, 7 months and 15 days
or 3516 days

radletz.com was registered on:
Tuesday 3rd of May 2011
years, 7 months and 8 days
or 4240 days

Godaddy evaluates them at...

Radletz - $1,248.00
StupidMovieBlog - $824.00
TheEyemates - $1,028.00

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back