Dynadot

.com Made first domain sale at Flippa

NameSilo
Watch

Dmainer

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
First domain sale for me at Flippa. I bought 6N.com for 20$ with number 4 and I sold it today for 89$. Got some money to my online business. Hopefully there is coming more sales in the future.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
can you please brief on how you sell the domain at flippa

•••
I listed this domain to free listing. I got PM in Flippa today message from one user that he is interested to buy this domain. He first offered me 50$ for this but I said 100$. After little bit of conversation we made a deal for 89$

•••
Congrats on your first sale!!
Wishing you more sales in the future

•••
•••
Congrats! wish you more sales in the future!

•••
•••
thanks. have you listed this as make offer?

•••
Congrats, you also show you have negotiation skills which is very important in this game !

•••
This domain name? Here at NamePros for Make an Offer?

•••
•••
First domain sale for me at Flippa. I bought 6N.com for 20$ with number 4 and I sold it today for 89$. Got some money to my online business. Hopefully there is coming more sales in the future.
Congrates on your fiest sale on flippa, Best of luck for other domains as well

•••
•••
I little bit laughed to this person because he said that he can only pay 50$ for this name because he's wife said that she doesn't like that she's husband is using he's money for such a trash like domain names. I said to him that maybe you should say to your wife that when she buys 1000$ handbags etc that I don't like that you use your money to this kind of trash. Then I said that 89$ and we have deal and he said that you are right, it's a deal.

•••
Congrats Man.. Keep going..:)

•••
•••
Did you pay any commission for your sale at flippa

•••
•••
Good work man! Keep it up :)

•••
•••
I little bit laughed to this person because he said that he can only pay 50$ for this name because he's wife said that she doesn't like that she's husband is using he's money for such a trash like domain names. I said to him that maybe you should say to your wife that when she buys 1000$ handbags etc that I don't like that you use your money to this kind of trash. Then I said that 89$ and we have deal and he said that you are right, it's a deal.

Made me laugh. A little humor is always good in any setting!

•••
•••
Well done mate, Congrats on your first sale.

Hope it's the first of many many more to come....

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back