Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Snapnames Question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mws

Established Member
Impact
3
I was wondering and I am sure someone out there has the answer. I bid on a domain at snapnames and the high bidder has not paid. It has been over a week. I am the second highest bidder. What happens if they never receive payment from the high bidder ? And how long does it take for them to realize they are not going to get paid. I know they say the domain may be awarded to the second highest bidder if the high bidder does not pay. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would expect that the top bidder will get bad feedback, and you will get it. I am expecting that is what will happen :D
 
0
•••
I found this in their TOS:
SnapNames may, in our sole discretion, award the reclaimed domain name to the next highest bidder in the relevant auction and charge such bidder their highest bid amount, or make the domain name subject to a new auction among bidders determined by SnapNames.

Hope that answers some of your question.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back