Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

I really like Snapnames...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
I thought I would tell people how happy I am with snapnames. They reply to emails quickly and are always professional. More than a year ago if the high bidder didn't pay, they would just sell to the next highest bidder before the winning bidder started to bid. I would get some great deals this way but they stopped doing this and started to rerun the auctions, which is fair.

But this week I thought I would contact them about a domain I had been bidding on that was sitting in "pending payment" for about 3 weeks. I asked I would be able to buy it since I was the second highest bidder and they blew me away.

The domain finished at $70. The "winning" bidder outbid me/started bidding at $22, so I was only charged $21 for it!

Check your "my auctions" and then "pending orders" hit "status" to make it easier to view, and all completed but still not paid for domains will come up. All those with "payment pending" over a couple weeks old should qualify for an asking and a nice discount if they go for it. Just email them (I emailed Jeremy).

Try it, post if you get any deals-

g-
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
SnapNames is a great firm

I've had excellent results with SnapNames, and their reputation for honesty is superb!

Unlike some of their competitors, it is still possible to find some excellent bargains on sale.

---Ed
 
0
•••
buckshotdots said:
More than a year ago if the high bidder didn't pay, they would just sell to the next highest bidder before the winning bidder started to bid.

These don't occur on those premium names, likely to be just ordinary names.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back