Domain Empire

.com Small Update about our sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bhanu Madala

BhanuVIP Member
Impact
I am very happy to inform Namepros that this is year we have done transactions worth more than 800K.

Very happy to share with all of you :) .

Domains which i sold are

1) 3O.com
2)F6.com
3)R9.com
4)5N.com
5)4G.com
6)FoodMall.com
7)8515.com
8)7525.com
9)Kangai.com

We have sold some Other domains too which are small sales. I am unable to name here but the happiest sale of all this is a sale which happened in a bangkok Airport when i started discussing with a chinese Investor.

Hopefully next year will also be very big for us.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great work, Bhanu! Wish you an even more successful year ahead.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats.Proud to see a Hyderabadi reaching this stage in this industry which is relatively an unknown business in Andhra and Telangana.

•••
•••
That's great Bhanu, you are doing fantastic bro!!
Good to see a fellow indian domainer going great guns. How long you been into domains?
I saw that thread about the 4G.com sale and I wonder what was your acquisition price for it? When'd you get it?

•••
Awesome work and thanks for sharing!

•••
Congrats.Proud to see a Hyderabadi reaching this stage in this industry which is relatively an unknown business in Andhra and Telangana.
Thanks sir and ihave watched your show too :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Great year!! I assume you are only talking about selling transactions. These short domains need purchasing too unless you registered them decades back. Good luck with 2016

•••
Great & Best of Luck for future, I wish impressive numbers to come in future breaking records of past.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Great year!! I assume you are only talking about selling transactions. These short domains need purchasing too unless you registered them decades back. Good luck with 2016
These domains are bought years back.....8515.com and 7525.com were bought in 2010 for 300 each

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back