IT.COM

.com Small Update about our sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bhanu Madala

BhanuVIP Member
Impact
I am very happy to inform Namepros that this is year we have done transactions worth more than 800K.

Very happy to share with all of you :) .

Domains which i sold are

1) 3O.com
2)F6.com
3)R9.com
4)5N.com
5)4G.com
6)FoodMall.com
7)8515.com
8)7525.com
9)Kangai.com

We have sold some Other domains too which are small sales. I am unable to name here but the happiest sale of all this is a sale which happened in a bangkok Airport when i started discussing with a chinese Investor.

Hopefully next year will also be very big for us.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If you have time I would love to read about your "Airport Sale". How did it happen, etc.

Congrats on your 2015 sales.
JC

•••
If you have time I would love to read about your "Airport Sale". How did it happen, etc.

Congrats on your 2015 sales.
JC
ACtually i was in Bangkok airport and i had to wait for flight. There were few chinese people who are talking themselves. I went to them and asked about meanings and all that. Once he told me the meaning he asked me why are you asking i showed my portfolio. he said he is also a domain investor and he will buy one domain. A casual chat went in to a sale.

•••
ACtually i was in Bangkok airport and i had to wait for flight. There were few chinese people who are talking themselves. I went to them and asked about meanings and all that. Once he told me the meaning he asked me why are you asking i showed my portfolio. he said he is also a domain investor and he will buy one domain. A casual chat went in to a sale.

Thank you for sharing!

Did he show you his portfolio? Niches? Size? Etc?

•••
Nope i was talking more and it was bit difficult to communicate so i did not ask.

•••
You deserve this success because of your foresight and vision. Proud of a fellow Indian !!

•••
•••
great ! best wishes for 2016 : )

•••
•••
What percentage of that $800k was profit?

•••
:) you can see who.is about registrations and all that then you will know :)

•••
wish you good luck mate.

•••
I thank you for the beginner tips but I'm not interested in knowing who the domains are registered to :)

Although, you are obviously not inclined to share that type of info (profit), a brief/rough indication will surely be motivating enough for us to work harder come 2016.......

•••
Nazz
it may be private, he s good for sharing this..

•••
Nazz
it may be private, he s good for sharing this..

Of course. I did mention he is not inclined to share with us... But he did mention total sales..

Although, you are obviously not inclined to share that type of info (profit), a brief/rough indication

•••
8515.com 7525.com and 7030.com are bought for 1200 USD :) ......majority of domains are for registration fee.

•••
•••
I am very happy to inform Namepros that this is year we have done transactions worth more than 800K.

Very happy to share with all of you :) .

Domains which i sold are

1) 3O.com
2)F6.com
3)R9.com
4)5N.com
5)4G.com
6)FoodMall.com
7)8515.com
8)7525.com
9)Kangai.com

We have sold some Other domains too which are small sales. I am unable to name here but the happiest sale of all this is a sale which happened in a bangkok Airport when i started discussing with a chinese Investor.

Hopefully next year will also be very big for us.

Congrats!!!

Could you share more infos?
1/ How many domains in your portfolio?

2/ How much (money) do you invest to buy new domains in this year?

3/ What about ROI?

•••
Impressive! I hope 2016 will be at least as successful for you!

•••
Great to know that Bhanu , Wish you more sales and prosperity :)

•••
Incredible sales! Congrats Bhanu!

•••
How much money did you invest for 3O, f6, R9, and other domain names? How many people do you have in your team and investors

•••
•••
Many Congrats to you and best of luck for further!

•••
Good job!
How did you sell dn's you mentioned? Auction house, end user email, etc..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back