IT.COM

Six 6-Figure Sales (5 of Them ccTLDs) Lead Another Big Week for the Domain Market

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales Report is out at DNJournal.com. You have to love the fast start the domain market has gotten off to in 2014. In yet another big week, a half dozen six-figure sales were reported with five of those coming from deals that continue to close from the recent .CN Registry auction staged by eName.com. Those five are all Chinese ccTLD sales (three of them being two-letter domains). The other six-figure sale was a three-letter .com as short acronyms continue to be in high demand. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2014/20140212.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for posting...I am still super pissed off as I can't access DNjournal!! Maybe one day I will be able to see the news too!!!

•••
@photo why can't u view the site?

•••
@photo why can't u view the site?

God knows FX!
I think it's something about my internet provider because my partner tried with another computer and we both can't load DNJournal..
welcome to Australia...:td:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back