IT.COM

4 More 6-Figure Sales (All Coms) Top This Week's Sales Chart, 1 Ranks in Year's Top 5

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales Report is out at DNJournal.com. After producing a half dozen six-figure sales the previous week, the domain aftermarket continued to cruise at high altitude this week with four more in that stratosphere, including one of 2014's five biggest sales. You may recall that five of the six blockbusters from the last time out were Chinese ccTLDs. However, this time around the track the big boys were all .coms. However, three ccTLDs and three non .com gTLDs did manage to break the .com stranglehold on the all extension Top 20 Sales Chart by earning places on the Big Board.
You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2014/20140219.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.me in the gtld section ?

•••
Is there anyone so kind to tell me what domains and for how much? I know I am the joke of NP but I am not able to access DNJournal yet...My God Australiaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Thank you guys

•••
Is there anyone so kind to tell me what domains and for how much? I know I am the joke of NP but I am not able to access DNJournal yet...My God Australiaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Thank you guys

Just click the link in Duke's post , he updates nearly every week

•••
•••
wonder why ? ok try this www.dnjournal.com and up the top left just under home is the sales report

•••
I think it must be something with my internet connection..my crappy provider as my partner can't access it either. So please...what are those gorgeous names??? The curiosity is killing me now..

•••
Last edited:
•••
I always wonder why a name like cornerstonehomes.com would sell for $250,000. It's a cool sounding name, but so specific . . .

•••
I always wonder why a name like cornerstonehomes.com would sell for $250,000. It's a cool sounding name, but so specific . . .

well...that keyword has 40 searches per month and I am like...WHAT THE DUCK?????...
Someone explain to me pleaz!

If any of us put that name here for appraisal we all would get a " reg fee" " crap " " drop it " ....bah...:-/

Last edited:
•••
well...that keyword has 40 searches per month and I am like...WHAT THE DUCK?????...
Someone explain to me pleaz!

If any of us put that name here for appraisal we all would get a " reg fee" " crap " " drop it " ....bah...:-/

Some sales could be manufactured or some end users are very unpredictable.

•••
•••
Some sales could be manufactured or some end users are very unpredictable.

hhhmmmmm...I want 10 upredictble end users by the end of the month then.._\|/_

•••
most big sales are confirmed before being listed, that's why domaining suckers so many people in, we see big sales and think our names are worth that much

•••
As I said before I wan ten unpredictable crazy buyers by the end of the month...
Than I am going to travel the world and ENJOY!

•••

Looks like the people who have a site on cornerstonehomes.us

•••
Thank you guys

You're not the only one. I haven't been to access them on my computer for at least 6 months now. Tried everything, but no luck - and it's only DNJournal. Luckily, I have a tablet that will connect.

•••
Thank you guys
The great firewall of Australia in action ? :)
Must be some kind of DNS problem. Try setting up different DNS servers in your router/PC.

•••
The great firewall of Australia in action ? :)
Must be some kind of DNS problem. Try setting up different DNS servers in your router/PC.

LOL..thanks!
Someone who didn't experience Australian connections can't understand! I have seen things you humans have never seen...lmao8-X

I won't dare even thinking about touching ANYTHING because last time my amazing internet provider left me for a whole month with a jumping horrible connection..:td:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back