NameSilo

Singular or Plural ???

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

singular or plural ... which one ?

  • 1st

    i think plural is the better

    4 
    votes
    80.0%
  • 2nd

    i think singular is searched more

    1 
    vote
    20.0%

  • 5 votes
  • Ended 18 years ago
  • Final results

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
5,747
You only have enough to do one reg

what will it be

singular or plural ??

which would you choose and why
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Obviously it depends on the word.
 
0
•••
a product or a service
 
0
•••
50% and 50% chance
 
0
•••
Its depends on the name. And the individual preference.

For example herbs or herb, I think most would go with herbs.
Car or cars? It would be Car singular in this case.
vacation or vacations? I think it would be vacation another singular
Recipe or Recipes? I think this could go either way
 
0
•••
Personally, I think the plural in all those cases would be better.

I guess it just depends what you plan on doing with the site.
 
0
•••
It depends entirely on the word that you wish to register...since there are only two options out here...i'd say there's a 50-50 chance... ;)
 
0
•••
i would choose the most searched variant, especially - in terms of exact match search volume:)
 
0
•••
Assuming both variants are available then it depends on the use.

For non-developed domains you're probably better going with search stats or other measures.

For developed domains you're better off going with the one that is most relevant to the content of the site. I tend to favor how the word will be used within the site as well.

I think you could also ask:

If you registered the singular and plural, which would you develop and which would you redirect to the developed site?
 
0
•••
cobainer said:
It depends entirely on the word that you wish to register...since there are only two options out here...i'd say there's a 50-50 chance... ;)

Even I second cobainer cause thats entirely dependent on the word !!
 
0
•••
Based on the term, infact both are good.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back