I closed the thread for a while because i felt so bad. But opened it because i don't want to do this favor of some people. If you try to hurt me, i ll be stronger. You don't know very well @kite26@todaygold your quite the mouthpiece for being a noob. I checked your posts, you seem to like going around insulting people.
https://www.namepros.com/members/todaygold.992548/
As for the others here offering their unconstructive critisism, stfu
It's a subdomain, so what. Practice, just trying something new, looking for opinions.
How do we know this is all their names, since @todaygold has stated all members names are crap?
@Eric Lyon again, this is what namepros is coming too?
Kite asked members for some advice, and was insulted to the point they shut the thread down for a while.
I do try and contribute to this forum, ya controversly at times, I know typo I only got grade 10
Be nice people. I see I just got warning for not saying nice things in Omar's thread.
No more insults, if you got nothing to contribute to this forum, or thread. Go to the other forum and cause trouble. Sorry you got bashed Kite, do your thing, anytime I can be of some help let me know
I closed the thread for a while because i felt so bad. But opened it because i don't want to do this favor of some people. If you try to hurt me, i ll be stronger. You don't know very well @kite26
I call it like I see it. Sorry if 90% of the domains posted in the appraisal section are terrible. I don't think letting people know they bought junk is a bad thing...it helps them save money by not buying more bad names or spending a ton on renewing them. If they want to ask for people's opinions, then they need to be mature enough to handle the answers...whether those answers be what they wanted to hear or not.
So has your 20 days of domaining taught you enough to offer people advice you think? With an attitude like that, you wont get far in this business... Someone gave this advice in this thread. You should take it and start treating people with a bit of respect. Being a noob and an @hole wont get you much respect. The person you piss off today, might be the buyer that passes your name over tomorrow.
It does tell me something. That I am here to do business and you are here to get likes being a troll.
Oh and you have been in the business for years now? Apperently so has 50% of the new users that joined this year. All those industry experts flooding in. But you have to face that here you are just another noob with no history.
Unlike you I have plenty of positive feedback. The real kind. Check my trade score. I did more than 1 million usd worth of business on this platform alone. You got zero feedback. Wonder why.
Okay then you havent been in the business for years. So I was right. You are a noob.
Regarding likes. I dont value them much. I could get 500 today by posting in all the welcome threads or the like. Also they are fairly recent feature in my book.
Anyways congratz on the early retirement. This means you can spend your time being a full time @hole online. Sounds great. Good luck with that.
I can't sit and see my effort be insulted. Go ban some spammers and thiefs and leave me alone ok? And if you want to help me, please answer to my question. And if anyone doesn't like my names. Do you know sth?
I DON'T CARE!
And yes, i answered with my professional and polite way. Finally if anyone wants ''good names'' please go to Top domains section and leave me alone.
@todaygold
Did you not get the message buddy? Kite asked you to get lost, go spam someone elses thread.
Thanks

