Dynadot

wcaj.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know 4 letters are gone and worth some thing now. But I registered on 1/8/2007 and in exires in 2017. Its short and easy to remember so I am not interested in selling.

Anyhow I don't need a full review. I am using weebly. I know its not the best but for my needs its the best. I have tried so many others and its the best. Not perfect but none are. I have pretty much figured most of it out. I use blogger also. But only for pics and stuff like showing others things I have or they might want. Nothing serious. But weebly is the best. And since I set up ages ago I am grandfathered in and I don't have to pay to upgrade to use my own domain name. So its all good.

The only problem with weebly is the themes are not the best. I finally found one and customized it.

My website is:

http://www.wcaj.com

Forget about spelling or content for now. I will add more stuff later. Just the theme. How does the blue and grey theme look? Is it too simple or boring? Or is that good enough?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone? Really want to start editing an adding some more things. Need to know if it looks visually ok or not before I proceed.

•••
Well, if it's about weird cravings and junk, then that color scheme doesn't go well

•••
You need to have a pot-head, weird, tye-dye, trippy color scheme if you want to fit with that theme.

•••
Looks fine. The favicon is cool. The Weird Cravings And Junk header image seems a little blurry, but that's an easy fix. Otherwise looks like a cool blog!

•••
Not much to say.
Too simple. It looks like a '90s website.

There are so many free amazing templates out there.

Last edited:
•••
•••
but really nice job on the favicon! :)

•••
wait...that might be Weebly's favicon...sorry!

•••
Honestly. If you want to catch attention, have a collage of a hobo eating out of a trash, mixed with rave colors, marijuana, tye-dye, fruit-roll up, ice cream, a Raw Japanese Tuna auction, as the site background.

•••
Thanks I will take in to consideration and go back to the drawing board. But no marijuana. Nothing illegal please.

•••
And I never made any favicon. That is just how it came.

•••
I know its been 5 months but I finally figured out how to change themes. I mean I always knew how but now I found food related pictures for background so it looks so much better now. Don't look at the main site because I am still working on it. But I took some screenshtos.

http://mvvg.blogspot.com/2016/06/weebly-themes.html

Which looks better. Half and half like first pic or the old theme with just new background. I will work on the logo for the other one. But half and half leaves not enough space on the right for the articles. Or maybe its good enough.

But the old way and photo in the background hides most of the photo. So I am not sure. But much better than the old blue thing like the 3rd screenshot however.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back