domain simba.co

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

boker

Top Member
Impact
What you think about simba.co? Bought from an expired list of domains. Was registered in 2010, with 165k monthly exact match searches and PR4. Estibot valued it at 600, I know that it's not very important, but this time it's about right. What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great domain! These are the types of .co's i personally look for.

The fact that the .com is a company in the tech space (b2b) limits you as far as selling it to consultancies or those types of firms, but I think it would still work for a consumer facing app.

Also, kids that grew up with the Lion King are in their mid-20's starting companies today.

•••
Great domain! These are the types of .co's i personally look for.

The fact that the .com is a company in the tech space (b2b) limits you as far as selling it to consultancies or those types of firms, but I think it would still work for a consumer facing app.

Also, kids that grew up with the Lion King are in their mid-20's starting companies today.
Thanks. I think that having PR4 helps as well. I have credited.co and pompey.co as well, with credited having a lot of views.

•••
Thanks. I think that having PR4 helps as well. I have credited.co and pompey.co as well, with credited having a lot of views.

Yeah, I don't like credited.co. That's the type of .co's i try NOT to buy. I would sell or drop that one next time around.

•••
Yeah, I don't like credited.co. That's the type of .co's i try NOT to buy. I would sell or drop that one next time around.
It's not the greatest, I know, but I could get already a couple of hundreds, so it's not so bad to drop it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back