domain rambo.co

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

boker

Top Member
Impact
I have just bought rambo.co from an expired list of domains, with 450k exact match searches. What do you think about the value of this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you checked for a trademark?

•••
Yes, there is a trademark for bicycles, christmas ornaments and some small niches, but nothing major. The com has 21 bids on sedo, .net is at 6k on sale, .de 7 bids, info and .fr with god traffic.

•••
I don't know what god traffic but it sounds awesome :D

Nice domain. Not many .co's selling at the mo tho you may have to wait a bit.

•••
This really cracks me up. Stuck in three TM problems, and the name itself is funny. Were you watching a Rambo marathon on AMC when you bought it or what? lol.

•••
This really cracks me up. Stuck in three TM problems, and the name itself is funny. Were you watching a Rambo marathon on AMC when you bought it or what? lol.
I dont get it....if there is a TM for bycicles I can't use it for apps, fashion, games or extreme sports? Maybe that why it gets 20 offers on sedo, because it's funny.

•••
I meant the name itself cracks me up.

.com is getting the 20 offers, but hope yours does well.

•••
I meant the name itself cracks me up.

.com is getting the 20 offers, but hope yours does well.
For sure it will not be .com value, but if .de has 7 offers, .es with offers and others with interest, for sure you can brand the .co in some extreme sports name or a male fashion clothing brand( so you can go fishing or hunting dressed with 'rambo' clothes)

•••
It's a chain store franchise in Spain - I've seen it a lot on the high street around Andalusia, but I forget what they sell. (Disappointingly it wasn't machete's and army face paint).

•••
Somebody may want the .co for 'memorable' personal use - I don't think it's going to go anywhere else. I really struggled to sell TheDon.com which I thought was brilliant, in my early reg days

•••
Somebody may want the .co for 'memorable' personal use - I don't think it's going to go anywhere else. I really struggled to sell TheDon.com which I thought was brilliant, in my early reg days
I got for simba.co one xx offer and 3 low xxx offers in the first 2 weeks after I bought it. And even if it's a com, it's more easy to create a brand using 'rambo' on co then 'the don', even knowing that yours is more valuable on today market....I'm talking just about the branding and names.

•••
Hey I agree - Domains are still a playground for $xx plays, even a low $xxx - can't say I see it worthwhile, unless your working on an ebay type model. I don't mean to be over critical. It takes some study to try and envisage futures (stock or .coms) as investment. It's the only play I know.

Ps I think Simba (as a wording) has multiple connections - Don't think Rambo (From Western connections) is quite so pliable

•••
Hey I agree - Domains are still a playground for $xx plays, even a low $xxx - can't say I see it worthwhile, unless your working on an ebay type model. I don't mean to be over critical. It takes some study to try and envisage futures (stock or .coms) as investment. It's the only play I know.

Ps I think Simba (as a wording) has multiple connections - Don't think Rambo (From Western connections) is quite so pliable
We agree on this....I dont think as well that it's worth the trouble to deal with xx sales(maybe just chips when you do hundred of them), but from mid xxx onward, if we are talking about reg fee, than it makes sense. In the same time, I dont think that it worth the trouble to hunt the xxxxx-xxxxxx deal, because it could never come or it will come after big investments. I'm looking for sales mostly in the range low xxxx to mid xxxx.

•••
It's a chain store franchise in Spain - I've seen it a lot on the high street around Andalusia, but I forget what they sell. (Disappointingly it wasn't machete's and army face paint).
I'm really thinking about developing a website related to extreme sports, if I dont get a good offer.

•••
. I'm looking for sales mostly in the range low xxxx to mid xxxx.
Assuming you've made a good few in this range - I certainly couldn't teach you anything - Isn't it a lovely on-going learning game. . And it Stays Fun

•••
Your only chance is developing it, noone will want to be buy it

I can t think of a use for it, what type of sites will it be?

•••
Your only chance is developing it, noone will want to be buy it

I can t think of a use for it, what type of sites will it be?
Time will tell...I think that an online shop selling hunting and related gear, or even a new brand of clothes for adrenaline junkies, a website about survival or an extreme sport competition, if they are properly developed the name will help a lot( having also 450 k exact match searches)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back