Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain vibelo.com and others

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

boker

Top Member
Impact
4,411
Guys, what do you think about these:
vibelo.com I think that it's easy to brand, some cctld's are taken and a dozen or so websites including vibelo( like vibelodesings)

lool.co 33l exact match searches, has a meaning, easy to brand and easy to recognize and .co extension suitable for startups, mostly 'it' related.

idda.co 673k exact match searches, easy to brand

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
lool.co is nice.
Pronounceable, palindrome, brandable.

If you have end-user inquiry, I'd personally sell this for mid xxx.
 
0
•••
lool.co is nice.
Pronounceable, palindrome, brandable.

If you have end-user inquiry, I'd personally sell this for mid xxx.
Yes, I tend to price brandables .co under 1k, this is the 'sweet spot'....I have also others like simba( with PR4)), rambo, izzi and others
 
0
•••
izzi is also nice :)
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back