Dynadot

showcase Showcase your sales spiel

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domaindogged

Top Member
Impact
Hi All

A snappy sales spiel or takeaway tagline, does it help?

For Example

plants/of/promise/com

phrase domain name
easily recognized words
reads with fluency
suggestive of medical marvels from the ecosystem

out of respect for other posters- no plagiarizing

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also strong one-liners

global/network/lab/com

science for scale

•••
•••
I'm a poor hungry domainer with an expensive wife to satisfy, and two hungry dogs to feed. I haven't eaten in 2 days. My car has been reposessed, and my house has been auctioned off by the finance company for less than I paid for the house. Please buy my domain onefantasticstory.com*, for $500k, so that I can restart my life over. Before it goes into an expired auction at GoDaddy, along with my other 100 great domains. It's a bargain at that price. Don't let DropCatch/NameBright win this domain. Please PM me for my other great domains, which will also be sold at bargain prices before they fall into DC/NB hands.

:)

*Name chosen at random. Not knowing if it was registered or not. I have no association with this domain.

Last edited:
•••
electricmotor.bike

domain name that is unambiguous
popular niche
growing audience of eco-consumers
two-wheelers are the major transport mode in emerging economies

Last edited:
•••
What makes your domain name a value proposition to end-user?

•••
What makes your domain name a value proposition to end-user?
Nowadays the domain is going to have to speak for itself. Being an improvement over the one they have now is good. Pitching BlueWidgets.com to "BlueWidgets" sites with a third and fourth word in their domain is good. But even then it's a harder sale than it was 10 years ago since putting money into a domain isn't really viewed as something that's going to generate returns anymore. It's vanity now. Those sales are still there to be had, but I think most domainers are passive (TDNAM, etc) rather than going on offense sending out emails.

•••
I'm a poor hungry domainer with an expensive wife to satisfy, and two hungry dogs to feed. I haven't eaten in 2 days. My car has been reposessed, and my house has been auctioned off by the finance company for less than I paid for the house. Please buy my domain onefantasticstory.com*, for $500k, so that I can restart my life over. Before it goes into an expired auction at GoDaddy, along with my other 100 great domains. It's a bargain at that price. Don't let DropCatch/NameBright win this domain. Please PM me for my other great domains, which will also be sold at bargain prices before they fall into DC/NB hands.

:)

*Name chosen at random. Not knowing if it was registered or not. I have no association with this domain.
thanks for the laugh:ROFL::xf.laugh::xf.cry::xf.laugh::ROFL::ROFL:

•••
No-junk-mail-feature-image-580x301.jpg

•••
uncertain.world

a daily notion in the information ocean

•••
FarmCropHemp.com

Agricultural Power Words

•••
Shut up and buy it, fool!

•••
fruitray.com

Perishable goods and stock management via blockchain

•••
Cannasium.com

Brand Ready Domain Name for cannabis derived cosmetic line or topical agents like gels, lotions and foams

•••
iotbeerkeg.com

Be SudsWiser

•••
The first domain I added at ToughDomains.com (@toughdomains) :

DevilishAF.com is available.

Please don't burn us with your offer!

devilishaf_.png

•••
fruitray.com

QRcodes for place of origin labels, food miles or mobile marketing at the farm gate

•••
oases.city

Umbrella Domain Name Niches include

rooftop farming
urban greenspace planners
parkland paradise
green lungs of a concrete jungle
urban foragers
greenery for city dwellers
eco-engineers
sustainability consultants for smart complexes
natural wellness dispensaries

•••
Omnibus name for all things prom related

Limo Hire
Elegant Apparel
PostProm Accom
Themed decor
Prom night floral
Upload site for prom photos
formal wear sizing app
rental business
rate my prom
sponsor portal

PromFinest.com

•••
uncertain.world

Excellent domain name for a survivalist online/offline shop or prepper blog/forum

•••
pledgeledger.org

Blockchain aid platform to make donations deliverable and documented

•••
Cannabisray.com
Cannabis spray 🌱

•••
GoDaddy appraisals can give you some ideas: https://www.godaddy.com/domain-value-appraisal

For example, CozyLives.com:

• Comparable domains sold:
    happylives.com $1,788
    cozykids.com $1,199
    pocketlives.com $495
    See more

• Valuable keyword: lives is a high-value keyword that has an average sale price of $1834.

• Memorable: cozylives.com is easy to remember.

• Great extension: Uses the .com extension.

•••
Cannabisray.com
Cannabis spray 🌱

So, was the domain

CannabisRay dot com,
CannabisPray dot com or
CannabisSpray dot com

?
Just curious. Thanks!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back