IT.COM

showcase Showcase your Immersive Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Augmented Reality vs. Virtual Reality

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • AR

votes
    27.4%
  • VR

votes
    72.6%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Manusakos

PickYourDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone,
The future is here creating uniquely immersive experiences that allow participants to leave their real world behind.
Users can now explore a world completely unrelated to the view in front of them and be able to travel to any place imaginable.
Here are some of my Immersive Domains:
Immersive360.com
ImmersiveTravels.com
ImmersiveCams.com
ImmersiveMall.com
ImmersiveSports.net
ImmersiveShows.com
ImmersiveLiveStreaming.com
ImmersiveWork.com
Immersive.work
Immersive.space
Immersive.click
Immersive.country
Immersive.cricket
Immersive.events
Immersive.fitness
Immersive.link
Immersive.pics

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi manuskos,

I think it will be better if you share your immersive names in VR or AR thread. There are also a lot of keywords like "immersive" and it will be garbage to open new threads for all of them.

•••
immersive3dprojection
immersiveaesthetics
immersivebrowser
immersivecube
immersivegraphics
immersiveholo
immersivehometheater
immersivehud
immersivemuseum
immersivemvr
immersivesignage
immersivevideowall
immersivevideowalls

coms

•••
Hi manuskos,

I think it will be better if you share your immersive names in VR or AR thread. There are also a lot of keywords like "immersive" and it will be garbage to open new threads for all of them.
Hello Serhatkotan,
Thank you for your reply, in my opinion Immersive its not another VR or AR keyword and you will be able to fully understand it in 2016 when the Immersive trend will be at the top of its growth.
Everyone will be able to catch the Immersive experience opportunity and try a new way of interaction with AR and VR help.

•••
I agree, most people who follow these technologies view and post in the AR, VR , Holo and 3D threads, you wont get many people on here as it just gets confusing following too many threads

Good luck though

•••
I agree, most people who follow these technologies view and post in the AR, VR , Holo and 3D threads, you wont get many people on here as it just gets confusing following too many threads

Good luck though
Hi Gilescoley,
Thank you for your comment, i totally agree with you about the most famous Tech-threads ( AR - VR - 3D - 360 - Holo) but immersive domains which do not contain the above keywords in my opinion cant be into their threads.
So i prefer fewer but dedicated people here.

•••
LucasFilm and VFX masters, Industrial Light and Magic (ILM) have just announced that they are currently developing a range of new Immersive Experiences that will take Star Wars storytelling into a new age!

•••
Hello everyone,
Here is my latest addition:
Immersivexperience.com

•••
•••
•••
Immersiveband dot com
Immersivebands dot com
Immersive.band

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
ImmersiveRoom .com
ImmersiveRooms .com

•••
•••
•••
ImmersiveGlove
ImmersiveGloves
ImmersiveSuit
ImmersiveSeat

Dot King!

•••
immersive k i t
immersive p a r t y
immersive d i s c o
immersive p r o j e c t i o n s
immersive r e v i e w s
immersy (brandbucket)
i m m e r z i v e

all dot com
for the first five I willing to consider wholesale offers

•••
•••
ARimmersive. Of course in king

•••
Immerzo (dot) com, listed with Brandroot.

I would love to have Immerso instead, but that one was regged a decade ago and is simply out of reach.

•••
Immersive.Chat
Immersive.Football

•••
Back