Domain Empire

showcase Showcase your Immersive Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Augmented Reality vs. Virtual Reality

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • AR

votes
    27.4%
  • VR

votes
    72.6%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Manusakos

PickYourDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone,
The future is here creating uniquely immersive experiences that allow participants to leave their real world behind.
Users can now explore a world completely unrelated to the view in front of them and be able to travel to any place imaginable.
Here are some of my Immersive Domains:
Immersive360.com
ImmersiveTravels.com
ImmersiveCams.com
ImmersiveMall.com
ImmersiveSports.net
ImmersiveShows.com
ImmersiveLiveStreaming.com
ImmersiveWork.com
Immersive.work
Immersive.space
Immersive.click
Immersive.country
Immersive.cricket
Immersive.events
Immersive.fitness
Immersive.link
Immersive.pics

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Abit long but still
Immersivemixedreality

•••
•••
•••
Not sure if posted before.

Immersive.one

•••
Received a mid XXX offer for Immersify (.) com

•••
•••
That's a great name but I think you should counter and deal.. don't pass it.

Lol, hope you're joking, this is a HUGE domain. Wait till VR gets started in the next 2 to 3 years, check what price this sells for.

I already had 2 offers in the last 10 days from 2 different people. :lookaround:

•••
Lol, hope you're joking, this is a HUGE domain. Wait till VR gets started in the next 2 to 3 years, check what price this sells for.

I already had 2 offers in the last 10 days from 2 different people. :lookaround:

Oh. That's great for you. I didn't knew about the pricing of these domains because I have never came across an 'immersive' domain sale.. should check namebio.

•••
Oh. That's great for you. I didn't knew about the pricing of these domains because I have never came across an 'immersive' domain sale.. should check namebio.

Immersive and Immersive related names will be very common words to describe VR.

The main VR headsets are going to be released in April.

•••
•••
ⓘ ⓜ ⓜ ⓔ ⓡ ⓢ ⓘ ⓥ ⓔ:

ⓟ ⓡ ⓔ ⓢ ⓢ

ⓣ ⓞ ⓤ ⓡ ⓘ ⓢ ⓜ
ⓞ ⓡ ⓖ ⓐ ⓢ ⓜ
ⓞ ⓡ ⓖ ⓐ ⓢ ⓜ ⓢ
ⓦ ⓐ ⓡ ⓓ
ⓒ ⓛ ⓘ ⓝ ⓘ ⓒ
ⓣ ⓡ ⓐ ⓘ ⓝ ⓔ ⓡ

. ⓒ ⓞ ⓜ

•••
•••
(dawtcoms):

TVImmersion

ImmersionTalk

•••
I’ve just bought this that has set me back ($) a fair bit.

d7rFl

It’s a domain I’ve had my eye on for a couple of months, it’s a single word domain that can represent VR/AR and other tech.

I’ve done my research on it and it’s a word that news articles use almost daily:-

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=7n3ZVtvAIKjS8AeH14G4BQ&gws_rd=ssl#q=immersiveness&tbm=nws

Twitter users use regularly:-

https://twitter.com/search?q=immersiveness&src=typd&lang=en-gb

And yeah feel could be a massive brand, hence why I’ve also bought the .net to further protect it.

I plan on keeping this for long time though, possibly turning it into news site of VR/AR and other upcoming immersive tech, but yeah this along with the one I bought a month ago, I’m quite chuffed with myself and will be the last domain I’ll be buying that is not a reg for sure.

•••
I’ve just bought this that has set me back ($) a fair bit.

d7rFl

It’s a domain I’ve had my eye on for a couple of months, it’s a single word domain that can represent VR/AR and other tech.

I’ve done my research on it and it’s a word that news articles use almost daily:-

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=7n3ZVtvAIKjS8AeH14G4BQ&gws_rd=ssl#q=immersiveness&tbm=nws

Twitter users use regularly:-

https://twitter.com/search?q=immersiveness&src=typd&lang=en-gb

And yeah feel could be a massive brand, hence why I’ve also bought the .net to further protect it.

I plan on keeping this for long time though, possibly turning it into news site of VR/AR and other upcoming immersive tech, but yeah this along with the one I bought a month ago, I’m quite chuffed with myself and will be the last domain I’ll be buying that is not a reg for sure.

Good name.. Especially if you paid xxx

•••
•••
@LucidDomains I see that you hand regged RealImmersive dot com recently. That was on my to-buy list for a few months now :-D It's a good name!

•••
•••
Immersive Collaboration in .com, the term has been slung about a bit on VR/AR/MR websites, not 100% on it both worth a punt as always ;)

•••
•••
ImmersiveVRtech
ivrMag
ivrRobot
ivrRobotics
All in .com

•••
fullyimmersiveVR.com
VRimmersed.com

•••
•••
•••
I got Immersive Couch Dot com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back