IT.COM

Showcase your Domain Names associated with Breaking News!

NameSilo
Watch

Mark White

Established Member
Impact
I own a couple of domain names that are associated with the Canadian government passage of a law allowing Recreational Marijuana. This is breaking news, and will give focus to the investors on outbounds, handregs, keywords, and price adjustments. Links to the news should be provided, but not necessary.
I say this because, when I receive news, I always check multiple sources to get a better perspective, or a different angle on that news. I also like telling about breaking news as it relates to my domain names, I just like telling it my own way.
Something as short as "Canadian government passes marijuana law" should lead most domain investors to the information (news) about such a law.
Others investors have had their domain names directly, or indirectly associated with breaking news, some investors may miss the news entirely, not knowing their domain(s) are associated with breaking news at all.
We all know that breaking news is seen by millions! it is of my opinion that breaking news have great marketing potential for domain names, directly/indirectly regardless of ones market strategy.
On a global scale, showcasing Domain name(s) associated with breaking news, and news updates will help get the jump on cctld's as well, so here are a few of my domain names associated with breaking news..

The Canadian government has passed a law Legalizing recreational Marijuana.
This is good for me because I own these domain names..
PotToken.shop
MarijuanaTokeShop.com
CannabisFlavors.net
CannabisVapeFlavors.com

I have had many more domain names that had breaking news at one time or another, but I won't post them here because that news is over two weeks old, however, it still gives me the feeling, and is reassuring, that I'm moving in the right direction, especially with handreggs. Maybe your breaking news, and associated domain name(s) is different from mine, lets see if you are on the right side of your investment(s) I didn't use a link but do so if you like.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's a two symbol football thumbs up emoji domain name that I own.. A kind of oxymoron since most players can't touch the ball with their hands, but it still sends a positive message, which I think makes this emoji unique... ⚽👍.ws

Last edited:
•••
just regged:

BlockchainOss.com

Breaking new!
Japanese internet giant, GMO Internet Inc., has decided to make development and implementation of blockchain solutions easier by creating an open source software project. The company recently announced the official launch of the GMO Blockchain Open Source Software Project, which allows developers to build, modify and implement the projects for free.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2017/07/20/gmo-internet-blockchain-oss/

•••
•••
•••
•••
Bad bad names mate .

Why do you feel my names are bad, is it because you just don't like them? or, you just don't like the dot-suffix that's attached to those names?
Would you own, or would you buy a "dot news" Or. a Dot-Fund domain name?
If your answer is yes, then by all means, show us All some good Dot-News/fund domain name(s), and, please use domain names You own, so we All can take advantage of your expertise on the subject.
After all, most people don't post criticism without saying why they are making such statement(s).

Last edited:
•••
BREAKING NEWS!

Here's some domain names I Own that's associated with Breaking News..

DonaldTrump.com.ru
VladimirPutin.com.ru

Here's the Link..

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812

I won't talk about the value of these names, because they'er not for sale.
D.N.C

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Breaking News!

I'm a Domain name investor, and have no political affiliations within, or outside the country of Venezuela. However, once things start to get better (however it come about) I believe these domain names will have value, because the "Petro coin" is already being saturated in to that country's financial fabric. (Such as it is.)
Things are so bad in Venezuela, the only way left to go is up. This may take some time, but one thing is for certain, and that's when ever Venezuela's economy gets better, Crypto will be there in a big way. Especially in light of that country's Proven gold reserves of 150 Tons (in the ground) The rumor is, Venezuela's governing party has plans to launch a second cryptocoin/token called "el Petro Oro", or "PetroGold" that will be pegged to the country's gold reserves.
Venezuela has the largest proven oil reserves in the world, as well as other precious minerals. Which makes the country the richest in all of Latin America.
How, or by what means will Venezuela get back on it's feet? I don't know. But when it does Crypto, Petro, and Gold will be there. This is my position as a domain name investor only.

BilleteradeOro.com
BilleteradeOro.co
BilleteradeOro.es
BilleteraPTR.com
BilleterasPetro.com
Crypto.co.ve
Goldwallet.co
Monedadeaeite.com
MonedadeOro.co
MonedadeOro.es
MonedasPetro.com
OpecWallet.com
OroPetro.co
OroPetro.es
Petro-ATM.com
Petro-Oro.com
Petro.ph
PetroATM.com
PetroGoldCard.com
PetroCoin.ws
PetroDollar.in
PetroGold.co
PetroGoldCoin.co
PetroGoldCoin.es
PetroORO.co
PetroORO.es
PetroORO.mx
PetroReserves.com
Petroume.com
PetroWallet.co
PetroWallet.in
PetroWallets.com
PetroYuan.asia
PtoPeer.com
PTR-ATM.com
PTRATM.com
ptrBilletera.com
PTRfx.com
ptrLedger.com
ptrMoneda.com
ptrORO.co
ptrWallet.com
TokenDeOroPetro.co
TokenDeOroPetro.com
TokenDeOroPetro.mx
TokenDePetro.com
TokenDePetroOro.com
TokensPetro.com
UrbanPetro.com

Here's the link to the news.

https://www.coindesk.com/venezuelas-new-national-currency-will-be-tied-to-petro-says-president/

•••
•••
•••
Breaking News!

Here's a number of domain names that are associated with breaking news..

BCCCard.co.uk
BCCdebit.com
BCH-ATM.com
BCHcard.net
bchCard.org
BchCard.xyz
BCHcardload.com
Bchcardloading.com
Bchcardloads.com
Bchcardup.com
Bchcardups.com
BchCow.com
Bchdebit.xyz
Bchload.com
BchGang.com
BchFares.com
BchFunding.com
BchRemittance.com
BchSmart.com
BchSmartcard.com
BchWhale.com
Bit-Buy.in
BitCard.bz
BitCardkey.com
BitCashWhale.com
BitcoinWallet.cards
BtcCash.co.in
CryptoCardKey.com

Here's the Link to the news...

https://news.bitcoin.com/check-whic...t-cards-and-why-this-new-project-chooses-bch/

•••
•••
I’ll call it. This is going to be massive!

648C42DA-5D1C-42B6-A100-F4F23C3FE360.jpeg Aircoins is the biggest cryptocurrency Augmented Reality platform.

The Aircoins APP is now available on the App Store and Google Play!! Download now to start collecting cryptocurrencies in Augmented Reality!!

All in .com

ARCryptogame
ARCryptogames
ARCryptocoin
ARCryptocoins
ARCryptocurrency
ARCryptocurrencies

•••
I’ll call it. This is going to be massive!

Show attachment 94535 Aircoins is the biggest cryptocurrency Augmented Reality platform.

The Aircoins APP is now available on the App Store and Google Play!! Download now to start collecting cryptocurrencies in Augmented Reality!!

All in .com

ARCryptogame
ARCryptogames
ARCryptocoin
ARCryptocoins
ARCryptocurrency
ARCryptocurrencies

ARblockchain

•••
•••
•••
•••
I liked the concept of using domain name as a break news. People search about a breaking news that impact majority of people in the country or state or world.

•••
•••
HODLR.com
DecentralizedCrypto.com
CentralizedCrypto.com
KOH.io
BlockEcoSystem.com
DigitalCashBanking.com
NewBuildDevelopment.com
WhiskeyCentre.com
MatureWhisky.com

•••
•••
for Breaking news, base on the what I observed,people mainly care bad news..we survived in a world which full of bad news....bankrupt(economy badnews), corruptions(goverment/politician/CEO related bad news ), crisis(war or nature disaster...etc)..and then sometime disruptive innovation(bad news for legacy business while good news for future)....I have a right name ready for this type of news or media brand...(BTW, as a none-english speaker, I am surprise it is not a real word...it is funny method I judge brandable good or not good-- if I feel it is must be a real word but the dictionary say it is not, then it is very possible a good invented word---------are u guys feel same? )
007.png

Last edited:
•••
@Zilla, is that erupt or crupt? That symbol usually means "e" (it's the Euro symbol). Since you said it's not a real word, I assume you mean "c".

•••
Back