Dynadot

Showcase your Domain Names associated with Breaking News!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mark White

Established Member
Impact
I own a couple of domain names that are associated with the Canadian government passage of a law allowing Recreational Marijuana. This is breaking news, and will give focus to the investors on outbounds, handregs, keywords, and price adjustments. Links to the news should be provided, but not necessary.
I say this because, when I receive news, I always check multiple sources to get a better perspective, or a different angle on that news. I also like telling about breaking news as it relates to my domain names, I just like telling it my own way.
Something as short as "Canadian government passes marijuana law" should lead most domain investors to the information (news) about such a law.
Others investors have had their domain names directly, or indirectly associated with breaking news, some investors may miss the news entirely, not knowing their domain(s) are associated with breaking news at all.
We all know that breaking news is seen by millions! it is of my opinion that breaking news have great marketing potential for domain names, directly/indirectly regardless of ones market strategy.
On a global scale, showcasing Domain name(s) associated with breaking news, and news updates will help get the jump on cctld's as well, so here are a few of my domain names associated with breaking news..

The Canadian government has passed a law Legalizing recreational Marijuana.
This is good for me because I own these domain names..
PotToken.shop
MarijuanaTokeShop.com
CannabisFlavors.net
CannabisVapeFlavors.com

I have had many more domain names that had breaking news at one time or another, but I won't post them here because that news is over two weeks old, however, it still gives me the feeling, and is reassuring, that I'm moving in the right direction, especially with handreggs. Maybe your breaking news, and associated domain name(s) is different from mine, lets see if you are on the right side of your investment(s) I didn't use a link but do so if you like.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Breaking News!

Some domain Investors may be familiar with the term
"Facial Recognition"
IMO, this technology is on the rise with a lot of room for growth, so I handreged a few some time ago, and here they are..

Faceiknow.com
FaceArrest.com
itknowface.com

Here's a Link to this News.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7552ce2c7468

Let's hope it works, in conjunction with other measures that will keep people safe.

•••
•••
For celebrity and youth oriented news I have a domain name
Hossip.com

•••
For celebrity and youth oriented news I have a domain name
Hossip.com
That's very good for a gossip column, or a blog, in fact you may be able to get a larger following with that domain name if that's what you're into.

•••
intelligentthing.com : Nov-2019
ailife.in : Dec-2019
kfc0.com : Dec-2019
gondiya.com : Oct-2018
mlai.life : Dec-2018
mlai.solutions : Dec-2018

•••
intelligentthing.com : Nov-2019
ailife.in : Dec-2019
kfc0.com : Dec-2019
gondiya.com : Oct-2018
mlai.life : Dec-2018
mlai.solutions : Dec-2018
I like ailife

•••
breakingnews.top
+
breaknews.top

Last edited:
•••
fakenews.top
+
fakingnews.top

•••
Breaking News! (Video)

Here is a domain name in my portfolio that's associated with breaking news, as always, I am posting this news as it relates to my domain name ownership, and not as a political statement.
I understand some Domain Investors will stray away from controversial domain names, and controversial domain investors.
one reason is they simply don't see the need, or a market for such domain names. Just look around, most domain names are safe and comfy without hint of controversy waiting for someone to say something offencive before controversy is established.
A few Domain Investors, those with out of the box strategies, do see value in such controversial names, I like to think of myself as that type of Domain Investor. However, the fact that I will invest in a controversial domain name(s) I like, I do not like them all, and I to draw the line at some point, but this isn't one of those times.

Here's my domain name is associated with breaking news...

TradeWar.news

Link:

http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/china-vs-u-s-trade-war-who-would-win

•••
breakingnews.top
+
breaknews.top
Awesome name, how are things with the dot top as you may know I'm a dot xyz man, lol... joking aside, how are sells with that tld, and do you think it will go Huge soon.
I'm looking at a few I may buy, Thanks.

•••
I have

Headline.net

Thank you,
Steve

•••
•••
•••
•••
WorldNews.team
GlobalNews.team
WorldNews.international

•••
GlobalNews.io fits to this thread?

Last edited:
•••
Not sure if you're talking about registering trends or news related domains. I've tried a few times to register viral trend domains but most of the time they are long gone.
Just a few .coms I can remember, sold GeorgiaWeekly (hand reg), dropped SudanDaily and UltimasNoticias.co, and still have TechnologicalDevelopments (long I know lol), Newslandia, Newsofthenet, MarriageMonthly, Talkofthetrade
I remember getting outbid for dailynewsbrief.com on Tdnam, I registered the Twitter handle as I was bidding and received interest in it and just gave it away.

•••
•••
Is there any breaking news associated with that domain name?
Sorry for the misunderstanding Mark.
Thought this was a news name thread.

Here are my names associated with the marijuana industry.

MMJ...one
MMJhouse...com
PotVilla...com
GanjaVilla...com
BudPlaza...com
ReeferStudio...com
BluntX...com
Marijuanize...com
DotGanja...com
Reefers...info
CannaGreenery...com

•••
I believe In order to keep this thread helpful, and effective, please post domain names as they are associated with Breaking news articles, stories, op-ed's.. ect.
Links to the news as it relates to your domain name(s) are helpful, and encouraged, but not necessary. However, in order for others to see the value of your name(s) what better way to do that then posting a Link. Let others on NP see your domain's potential, while they brainstorm, reg, adjust prices, find contacts, or just get more exposure, all from posting the most recent news link (Breaking News) as it's associated to your domain name(s) That is the topic for this thread.
The fresher the news, the better the pickings.. lol, Thanks

•••
Sorry for the misunderstanding Mark.
Thought this was a news name thread.

Here are my names associated with the marijuana industry.

MMJ...one
MMJhouse...com
PotVilla...com
GanjaVilla...com
BudPlaza...com
ReeferStudio...com
BluntX...com
Marijuanize...com
DotGanja...com
Reefers...info
CannaGreenery...com

If I find another breaking news article on the subject, I will post the link along with my closest related domain names, Thanks.

•••
Breaking News!

I own some Wallet, and Card crypto related domain names that are associated with this breaking news,
there's interesting mix of key words, and phrases in this article.

Here's my related domain names...

CryptoCardKey.com
BCHcardLoading.com
BCHCardLoads.com
BCCCard.co.uk
BitCard.bz
BritWallet.com
BCHcard.net
BchCard.org
BitcoinWallet.cards
BCH-ATM.com
BCHcardup.com
bchCardups.com
BCHSmartcard.com
BtcHandCash.com
CSH.cards
deBitpayCard.org
EntaHardWallet.com
EntapayCard.com
HardWallet.in
PetroGoldCard.com
SOVcard.com
SovCoinCard.com
SovHardWallet.com

Here's the Link:

https://news.bitcoin.com/korean-firm-keypair-launches-credit-card-shaped-nfc-hardware-wallet/

•••
•••
•••
Breaking Domain News!

For any Domain Investors that's into Crypto domain names, (or not) this breaking news may entice you to put your "handreg hat on", and grab a few keywords.
I grab a few some time ago after doing some research, and this is what I came up with...

BitcoinFutures.at
BitcoinFutures.ws
Bitcoinindex.in
BRRfutures.com
BrrFutures.trade
GXBTfutures.com
GXBTfutures.trade
xbtFutures.cn
XBTfutures.co.in

Here's the link to the related news..

https://news.bitcoin.com/as-bitcoin...=notification&utm_campaign=Push Notifications

•••
Back