IT.COM

Showcase your Domain Names associated with Breaking News!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mark White

Established Member
Impact
I own a couple of domain names that are associated with the Canadian government passage of a law allowing Recreational Marijuana. This is breaking news, and will give focus to the investors on outbounds, handregs, keywords, and price adjustments. Links to the news should be provided, but not necessary.
I say this because, when I receive news, I always check multiple sources to get a better perspective, or a different angle on that news. I also like telling about breaking news as it relates to my domain names, I just like telling it my own way.
Something as short as "Canadian government passes marijuana law" should lead most domain investors to the information (news) about such a law.
Others investors have had their domain names directly, or indirectly associated with breaking news, some investors may miss the news entirely, not knowing their domain(s) are associated with breaking news at all.
We all know that breaking news is seen by millions! it is of my opinion that breaking news have great marketing potential for domain names, directly/indirectly regardless of ones market strategy.
On a global scale, showcasing Domain name(s) associated with breaking news, and news updates will help get the jump on cctld's as well, so here are a few of my domain names associated with breaking news..

The Canadian government has passed a law Legalizing recreational Marijuana.
This is good for me because I own these domain names..
PotToken.shop
MarijuanaTokeShop.com
CannabisFlavors.net
CannabisVapeFlavors.com

I have had many more domain names that had breaking news at one time or another, but I won't post them here because that news is over two weeks old, however, it still gives me the feeling, and is reassuring, that I'm moving in the right direction, especially with handreggs. Maybe your breaking news, and associated domain name(s) is different from mine, lets see if you are on the right side of your investment(s) I didn't use a link but do so if you like.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Well then I am not the only one confused, but it makes sense to keep topics on existing threads, as it stands there already way too much double posting, most posts are read, they don't need to be reposted in every singe bitcoin/crypto.blockchain or mixedreality/virtualreality/augmented reality and so on and so on. If this is the biggest problem of the week ....... it's been a good week! Cheers

•••
My take is..If I had only one domain name, but that domain name was associated with Breaking News on a daily basis, then I can post that domain name every time there Breaking News associated with it, Progression of News can increase the value of a domain name.
Too often domain names with great potential are posted, and never re-posted no matter how close the news is related to that particular name, I also believe a breaking news article contains a wealth of information that will allow others to reg, buy, or adjust prices.
A lot of people don't start at the very beginning of a thread, especially very large ones, so good names get buried in the posts with breaking news coming out, it gives that extra boost to that name, and a link to that news will be helpful, and build credibility at auctions,etc. it is not needed. But of course I always try to provide a Link. when I see one of my domain names that is associated with More news this lets me know I'm making some good decisions with my money.
I could go on about the benefits of showcasing domain names ( and Links) associated with
BREAKING NEWS! I hope this helps.

Last edited:
•••
Awesome name, how are things with the dot top as you may know I'm a dot xyz man, lol... joking aside, how are sells with that tld, and do you think it will go Huge soon.
I'm looking at a few I may buy, Thanks.

FYI, one domain name (3L) with dot top extension just sold today:

dbk.top 3,451 USD 2018-06-24 eName

•••
•••
uncertain.world

that should cover it

•••
MarchForChildren.com
MarchForChildren.org
MakeAmericaHighAgain.com

•••
early.news :)

Early.News.png

•••
Would this name be considered related to "breaking news"

R u m or H a s I t .c o m

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
when I receive news, I always check multiple sources to get a better perspective, or a different angle on that news

That's so me!

•••
We have quite a few in our portfolio

NewSaga.com
NewsCollect.com
NewsBag.com
FinalNews.com
NewsInsights.com

Best.

•••
--

Last edited:
•••
We have quite a few in our portfolio

NewSaga.com
NewsCollect.com
NewsBag.com
FinalNews.com
NewsInsights.com

Best.

Are these domain names associated with Breaking News? if so, Please tell us all where to find such news, as this thread is for posting domain names associated with Breaking News, and not showcasing News domain names. It would help to provide a link. This would help us all, Thanks.

•••
•••
TopBreaking.com

Is this domain name associated with Breaking News? if so, Please tell us all where to find such news, as this thread is for posting domain names associated with Breaking News, and not showcasing News domain names. It would help to provide a link. This would help us all, Thanks.

•••
BestOfWorldcup/com

Every minute records are being broken. Sensational ones always announced under "Breaking News".

•••
BestOfWorldcup/com

Every minute records are being broken. Sensational ones always announced under "Breaking News".

I don't like to be the one that breaks this news to you but, the words "Worldcup" is a TM. very newsworthy though.

Last edited:
•••
I don't like to be the one that breaks this news to you but, the words "Worldcup" is a TM. very newsworthy though.
Imagine,

worldcup/net
worldcup/biz
worldcup/info
worldcup/site
worldcup/xyz
worldcup/co
worldcup/cc

and other 25 extensions are all registered. Registered to different registrants. check the whois records. Those MAY have issues with TM

BestOfWorldcup/com is not same as Worldcup/com, so no TM is violated.

Last edited:
•••
Imagine,

worldcup/net
worldcup/biz
worldcup/info
worldcup/site
worldcup/xyz
worldcup/co
worldcup/cc

and other 25 extensions are all registered. Registered to different registrants. check the whois records. Those MAY have issues with TM

BestOfWorldcup/com is not same as Worldcup/com, so no TM is violated.
Ok

•••
•••
•••
EnglandFootball.Team

England is in the semis for the first time since 1990....breaking news this morning! :) This is my small celebration purchase

•••
•••
Back