IT.COM

Showcase your Domain Names associated with Breaking News!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mark White

Established Member
Impact
I own a couple of domain names that are associated with the Canadian government passage of a law allowing Recreational Marijuana. This is breaking news, and will give focus to the investors on outbounds, handregs, keywords, and price adjustments. Links to the news should be provided, but not necessary.
I say this because, when I receive news, I always check multiple sources to get a better perspective, or a different angle on that news. I also like telling about breaking news as it relates to my domain names, I just like telling it my own way.
Something as short as "Canadian government passes marijuana law" should lead most domain investors to the information (news) about such a law.
Others investors have had their domain names directly, or indirectly associated with breaking news, some investors may miss the news entirely, not knowing their domain(s) are associated with breaking news at all.
We all know that breaking news is seen by millions! it is of my opinion that breaking news have great marketing potential for domain names, directly/indirectly regardless of ones market strategy.
On a global scale, showcasing Domain name(s) associated with breaking news, and news updates will help get the jump on cctld's as well, so here are a few of my domain names associated with breaking news..

The Canadian government has passed a law Legalizing recreational Marijuana.
This is good for me because I own these domain names..
PotToken.shop
MarijuanaTokeShop.com
CannabisFlavors.net
CannabisVapeFlavors.com

I have had many more domain names that had breaking news at one time or another, but I won't post them here because that news is over two weeks old, however, it still gives me the feeling, and is reassuring, that I'm moving in the right direction, especially with handreggs. Maybe your breaking news, and associated domain name(s) is different from mine, lets see if you are on the right side of your investment(s) I didn't use a link but do so if you like.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Breakingly.com - I'm thinking subdomainable, so future-news-proof :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
RecordEvent.com
RichFiles.com
EcigNews.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
LatestNews is fantastic. I hope you lock down a big deal with that soon.

•••
LatestNews.com

Fantastic name, that latestnews dot com is. What sort of price range do you reckon a domain like that fetches in today's market? I hate to say it, but the way that they rolled out so many gTLDs at once (with still more yet to come), it has completely skewed the way that I personally see value in domains nowadays compared to a few years ago. 5 or so years ago, my personal domain portfolio was at least 5-10x in size what it is today, at least 1500-2k quality domains. I sold off a bunch of them at prices probably similar to what I'd get for them today if not a little less, but then again, these were (and my remaining 250 or so domains) are almost entirely com with a couple of net/org/co/me/tv/club and a few random ccTLDs that spell out a word in English or are otherwise used for a URL shortener domain to fit in the context of the brand/project.

Either way, I hope you manage to develop it or sell it for something worth your time. Between that and the fellow who has headline.net those are the two best ones in here by far IMO.

•••
here are some of my "news" related domains available
Overnight.NEWS
NewsJacks.com
NewsInspired.com
RoyalDailyNews.com
ItsFakeNewsFolks.com
IsItReallyFakeNews.com
BunchAFakeNews.com
BizNewsToday.com
AffordableHealthcareNews.com
AlternativeNewsNow.com
ViralNewsOFTheDay.com
UAPNews.com
StoresInTheNews.com
RefiNews.com
PoliceNewsWatch.com
HealthNewsTracker.com
FreshNewsEveryday.com
FakeReportings.com
FakestNewsStories.com
FakestNewsStory.com
FakeyFakes.com
Fake-Reporting.com
Fake-Reports.com
Fake-Stories.com
FakeNewsIndustry.com
DotDailyNews.com
CCInTheNews.com
Rx-News.com

•••
More firms collaborate on BitcoinETF
I posted a couple of related domain names earlier to day, so while this news is still fresh, I would like to add to the names I've already posted..

BTCETF.fund
BitOfund.com
Bitoptima.com
BitcoinFutures.at
BitcoinFutures.ws
BitcoinETF.fund
BitcoinETF.market
BitcoinETF.ws

==========================================
a few Bitcoin and Coin related I have available
(since you mentioned it - smile)

BitcoinWatchdog.com
CryptoCurrencyWatchers.com
ShouldIBuyBitcoin.com
BitcoinWorld.LIVE
BitcoinNetwork.LIVE
BitcoinHunters.COM
BitcoinBundles.LIVE
WatchingGlobalCurrency.com
WatchingCryptoCurrency.com
WatchingCryptoCurrencies.com
WatchingCryptoCoins.com
WatchingCryptoCoin.com
WatchGlobalCurrency.com
WatchGlobalCurrencies.com
WatchCryptoCurrency.com
WatchCryptoCoins.com
WatchCryptoCoin.com
UndergroundCoinMarket.com
KimCoins.com
KevinCoins.com
CryptoInvestmentBanking.com
CryptoCurrencyFIN.com
CryptoCurrencyCDA.com
CryptoCurrencyCA.com
CryptoCurrencyBloodhound.com
CryptoCoinBloodhound.com
CryptoCoinChoices.LIVE
Coinitz.com
CoinIndustry.LIVE
CoinBuyBacks.com
Coin-Industry.com
StretchingYourMoney.com
MoneySaver101.com
MiotaMoney.com
MakeMoneyWithYourWebsites.com
CompareYield.com
Todays-Coins.com
Coins-Today.com

•••
things related to the topics below are often in the news...

SpyTechGear.com
PoliticiansWatch.com
PayWatcher.com
WatchingChangeHappen.com
WatchChangeHappen.com
Watching-You.com
Swatchers.com
PoliceNewsWatch.com
OhioCrimeWatch.com
CrimeWatchOhio.com
DotWatchdog.com

•••
NewsPlate.com

We break it... lol

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I’m finding breaking news stories on VR/AR Cryptocurrencies/Blockchain collaborations almost on a daily basis now.

How Crypto is Revolutionizing the $108 Billion Gaming Industry
Digital currency has been a part of the gaming universe for years.

Getting plenty of enquiries about my VR/AR Cryptocurrency/Cryptocurrencies Domains but they aren’t for sale right now. Far too early to let these go.
I'm not big on hyphen names but I grabbed these.

Dot com
VRblock-chain
ARblock-chain
Blockchain-VR

Dot org
BCVR

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The point of the thread is domains relating to news, example latestnews/com. Plenty of other mr.vr.ar.xr threads to share unrelated stuff in, cheers

•••
The point of the thread is domains relating to news, example latestnews/com. Plenty of other mr.vr.ar.xr threads to share unrelated stuff in, cheers
(y)

•••
Although I do respect what you have to say here on NP. I have to say you are wrong here.
I misunderstood this thread also and thought it was for news names.
OP correct me if im wrong but this thread is for whatever names you have associated with "breaking news" and he would like a link to provide info on why you would have regged those names.Whether it be VR,AR,IoT,Crypto,marijuana,etc...

And I know there are threads already started with these niches but if I registered Waterless/Toilet . com this would be the place to put it with a link shared to show "breaking news" on waterless toilets giving info of why I may have registered that name.

So I believe Levi_charlz is OK providing
the links just would need to add any names he has associated with the news links.

Last edited:
•••
Although I do respect what you have to say here on NP. I have to say you are wrong here.
I misunderstood this thread also and thought it was for news names.
OP correct me if im wrong but this thread is for whatever names you have associated with "breaking news" and he would like a link to provide info on why you would have regged those names.Whether it be VR,AR,IoT,Crypto,marijuana,etc...

And I know there are threads already started with these niches but if I registered Waterless/Toilet . com this would be the place to put it with a link shared to show "breaking news" on waterless toilets giving info of why I may have registered that name.

So I believe Levi_charlz is OK providing
the links just would need to add any names he has associated with the news links.
Thanks, I just didn’t want to keep reposting my Dn’s because the articles are all VR/Crypto related and there’s so many of them.

It makes sense to post articles to their more relevant respective threads.

•••
Thanks, I just didn’t want to keep reposting my Dn’s because the articles are all VR/Crypto related and there’s so many of them.

It makes sense to post articles to their more relevant respective threads.
Agreed

•••
Back