Dominion.Domains

Showcase your Domain Names associated with Breaking News!

Discussion in 'Niche Domain Discussion' started by Mark White, Jun 8, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. sellbourne

sellbourne Established Member

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. w3names

w3names Established Member

Breakingly.com - I'm thinking subdomainable, so future-news-proof :)

3. Last edited: Jun 14, 2018 at 1:46 PM
  4. ercan

ercan Established Member

RecordEvent.com
    RichFiles.com
    EcigNews.com

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018 at 2:16 PM
  5. henrypcyeung

henrypcyeung Established Member

6. Mark White

Mark White Established Member

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018 at 5:11 PM
  7. LatestNews is fantastic. I hope you lock down a big deal with that soon.

8. bythesea

bythesea New Member

Fantastic name, that latestnews dot com is. What sort of price range do you reckon a domain like that fetches in today's market? I hate to say it, but the way that they rolled out so many gTLDs at once (with still more yet to come), it has completely skewed the way that I personally see value in domains nowadays compared to a few years ago. 5 or so years ago, my personal domain portfolio was at least 5-10x in size what it is today, at least 1500-2k quality domains. I sold off a bunch of them at prices probably similar to what I'd get for them today if not a little less, but then again, these were (and my remaining 250 or so domains) are almost entirely com with a couple of net/org/co/me/tv/club and a few random ccTLDs that spell out a word in English or are otherwise used for a URL shortener domain to fit in the context of the brand/project.

Either way, I hope you manage to develop it or sell it for something worth your time. Between that and the fellow who has headline.net those are the two best ones in here by far IMO.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: