IT.COM

survey Showcase your DePIN Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

postscripter

Top Member
Impact
DePIN is the latest trend in the blockchain world, and it is the key to increasing the adoption of crypto and blockchain technology.

DePIN, stands for Decentralized Physical Infrastructure Network, is a collection of open-source technologies and protocols that allow people to create and run physical infrastructure in a peer-to-peer way.

Current Real World Examples:

Healthblocks is a health data collective that rewards users for completing daily health tasks like step goals and well-being assessments

Weatherflow is a network of crowdsourced weather stations that provide accurate forecasts and pay their owners for sharing data.

WiCrypt is a platform that allows users to share and monetize their internet connection with others. Users can earn Wicrypt Network Tokens (WNT) by hosting Wi-Fi hotspots or connecting to them. WiCrypt uses blockchain and encryption technologies to ensure security, privacy and transparency. WiCrypt aims to create a decentralized and peer-to-peer internet infrastructure network that is accessible and affordable for everyone

Further Readings:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/depi...is-decade-s-most-important-crypto-investments
https://hackernoon.com/depin-is-where-crypto-gets-real

1699978727841.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Got a few a few months back:

d e p i n n e d dot com as a brandable
d e p i n r dot com as another brandable

And the very EMD variants of the niche
Decentralized Physical Infrastructure dot com
Decentralized Physical Infrastructure Network dot com

Made a giant mistake back in the day when DEFI wasn't a thing by selling a bunch of defi names for a few hundred bucks amongst them decentralized dot finance itself. Hope not to do the same this time, although I don't think this sub-niche gonna explode that big but it will certainly be a thing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back