NameSilo

showcase Showcase your Defi & Decentralized names & any news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Inspired by @capiche 's sale (congratz by the way!) and @DomainBarracksRob idea for a showcase thread, I thought I would set one up.

Courtesy of Github:

What is Decentralized Finance?
Decentralized finance (#defi) is the movement that leverages open source software and decentralized networks to transform traditional financial products into trustless and transparent protocols that operate without unnecessary intermediaries. One could envision decentralized finance impacting the financial world the same way that open source software has changed software products.

https://github.com/ong/awesome-decentralized-finance

The below gives a nice breakdown on what it is all about

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/decentralized-finance

https://blockonomi.com/what-is-decentralized-finance-defi

I regged 2 today and will not be going on any mad reg spree.......

Defi Mortgages.com
Defi Securities.com

Please share your names, related news and your thoughts...............

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just picked up

DefiRhino[dot]com

should be an easy 2K sale, no?

•••
Newbie.

defiaml.com
defihipoteca.com
defihipotecas.com
defikyb.com
defikyc.com
defikyt.com
defimega.com
defimortgage.co.uk

anybody got a view about them?

•••
•••
DefiGrid

in dot com

Last edited:
•••
•••
FATF Regulates DeFi

Here's the headline! FATF is ready to recommend regulations for certain DeFi platforms, labeling them as VASPs and requiring all the enhanced due diligence, KYC, and transaction monitoring that comes with that distinction.

Rather than refer to DeFi in the updated guidance, FATF goes broader referring to decentralized or distributed applications (DApps).

FATF's recommendations are way more than recommendations - they will quickly become regulatory gospel across the globe. And, the recommendations in the updated guidance are game changers.

https://blog.trmlabs.com/post/fatf-takes-a-big-shot

Last edited:
•••
FATF Regulates DeFi

Here's the headline! FATF is ready to recommend regulations for certain DeFi platforms, labeling them as

Hope it shoves up value of my
defi AML / KYC dot com (antimoney laundering) as there has been talk for a while about this.

•••
FATF is ready to recommend regulations for certain DeFi platforms, labeling them as VASPs

VASPTokens

•••
•••
FATF Regulates DeFi

Here's the headline! FATF is ready to recommend regulations for certain DeFi platforms, labeling them as VASPs and requiring all the enhanced due diligence, KYC, and transaction monitoring that comes with that distinction.

Rather than refer to DeFi in the updated guidance, FATF goes broader referring to decentralized or distributed applications (DApps).

FATF's recommendations are way more than recommendations - they will quickly become regulatory gospel across the globe. And, the recommendations in the updated guidance are game changers.

https://blog.trmlabs.com/post/fatf-takes-a-big-shot
Hey this time I'm a bit fast, because i able to register some VASP related stuff before the news landed on NamePro. Kind of achievement these days as lot of competition all around, but it is a healthy competition. I'm enjoying it :xf.smile:;):xf.smile:

•••
Hey this time I'm a bit fast, because i able to register some VASP related stuff before the news landed on NamePro. Kind of achievement these days as lot of competition all around, but it is a healthy competition. I'm enjoying it :xf.smile:;):xf.smile:

Hey, Are you CryptoRadar?

•••
•••
just picked up

DeFiMyFi

dotcom.

what do you think? sounds cool or it sucks? lol

•••
•••
Acquired some interesting VASP stuffs

•••
•••
•••
In general, pure "VASP" in different TLDs
and also some nice combination stuff

This thread is called a Showcase thread...

•••
•••
And a defi one at that :xf.wink:
VASP is a part of DeFi and NFT now.
Please read this : https://blog.trmlabs.com/post/fatf-takes-a-big-shot
As the breaking news landed in this thread ( Defi-Vasp-NFT news) so the discussion carried naturally.
Sorry if anyone have trouble. I think nothing wrong happened, news is for all to use, and the information is worth. I hope everyone agree.
Thank you !

•••
VASP is a part of DeFi and NFT now.
Please read this : https://blog.trmlabs.com/post/fatf-takes-a-big-shot
As the breaking news landed in this thread ( Defi-Vasp-NFT news) so the discussion carried naturally.
Sorry if anyone have trouble. I think nothing wrong happened, news is for all to use, and the information is worth. I hope everyone agree.
Thank you !
I put the wink emoji in for a reason........It's not a big deal, but this is a "defi" showcase thread while there is a "vasp" showcase thread - if you have news, links etc to share that cover both then feel free to post them here, as you just did - your right there is going to be massive overlaps with a lot of niches, terms, acronyms etc etc so sharing the details is really appreciated, but just saying you registered some vasp domains on a defi showcase thread is not really relevant......

Instead of just saying you regged or acquired some domains either share them (in the right thread) or keep it to yourself.....

The problem with writing is the above sentence could appear to be rude, it is just meant to be on point so please don't get offended :xf.smile:

•••
Forgot I have DeFi+Engine(.com).

Feedback appreciated.

•••
I put the wink emoji in for a reason........It's not a big deal, but this is a "defi" showcase thread while there is a "vasp" showcase thread - if you have news, links etc to share that cover both then feel free to post them here, as you just did - your right there is going to be massive overlaps with a lot of niches, terms, acronyms etc etc so sharing the details is really appreciated, but just saying you registered some vasp domains on a defi showcase thread is not really relevant......

Instead of just saying you regged or acquired some domains either share them (in the right thread) or keep it to yourself.....

The problem with writing is the above sentence could appear to be rude, it is just meant to be on point so please don't get offended :xf.smile:
I'm not rude, but sorry if you felt that.
Someone asked me some question about the VASP stuff, so that's why I replied, that's it. I'm not into showoff kind of stuff. Anyways, If anyone get offended, then I am sorry for that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sold

D/e/F/i/C/e/n/t/r/a/l

$7000

hand reg + 1 renewal

Mixed about this one. Glad to get the sale, but should have held out for more. Finally, just settled with the thought that I still have several more good ones, and in my opinion still have the second best domain to DeFi(.)com. :xf.grin:

Will try to put this money into something to flip forward.

Good luck everybody.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back