Dynadot

showcase Showcase your Defi & Decentralized names & any news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Inspired by @capiche 's sale (congratz by the way!) and @DomainBarracksRob idea for a showcase thread, I thought I would set one up.

Courtesy of Github:

What is Decentralized Finance?
Decentralized finance (#defi) is the movement that leverages open source software and decentralized networks to transform traditional financial products into trustless and transparent protocols that operate without unnecessary intermediaries. One could envision decentralized finance impacting the financial world the same way that open source software has changed software products.

https://github.com/ong/awesome-decentralized-finance

The below gives a nice breakdown on what it is all about

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/decentralized-finance

https://blockonomi.com/what-is-decentralized-finance-defi

I regged 2 today and will not be going on any mad reg spree.......

Defi Mortgages.com
Defi Securities.com

Please share your names, related news and your thoughts...............

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's a nice long list.. Do you get any discount when you register so many domains?

Thank you. These domains are handregs during the last three weeks at standard .com prices. Porkbun already has good .com prices, and I did not get any further discounts on these registrations. Total cost for these 29 domains was $248.82 including ICANN fees.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you. These domains are handregs during the last three weeks at standard .com prices. Porkbun already has good .com prices, and I did not get any further discounts on these registrations. Total cost for these 29 domains was $248.82 including ICANN fees.

Thanks for detailed reply. Even I hand reg at porkbun many times. They have nice pricing for many extensions. Wish you all the success with this Defi names.

•••
•••
Bought a most amazing defi domain. Will announce after transfer. Hint - it’s one word...
I too acquired some nice & strong DEFIs recently

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
These domains are handreg during the last week
NFTADM dot COM
DEFINENFT dot COM
Appreciate a comment on these.

•••
•••
•••
DEXChange.xyz
Decentralized Finance Exchange (DeFi)
DEFI-EXCHANGE-DEXCHANGE.jpg

•••
•••
picked up Defi.Coach

should be a pretty easy 2k

•••
•••
Sale

DefiServices.com

03/17/2021 - $6,000 USD

•••
Great..i have definserv.com, defintech.co ...lets wait for the right time.
Sale

DefiServices.com

03/17/2021 - $6,000 USD

•••
Great..i have definserv.com, defintech.co ...lets wait for the right time.
There is no comparison between your domains and the one that sold?

Services is a very solid keyword.........

•••
Do we consider DefiServices for 6k a good sale?

•••
I would of been asking for more if I owned it.....but if the seller is happy so be it :xf.smile:

Edit....

I quoted someone 9k for derivatives for FS :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
I think if seller is satisfied then it is good enough, because everyone cant get million, and next investor also need to earn from it so it goes step by step. On every step, every investor will earn so after 3-4 times it trade then might hit the high value / end user.

•••
•••
•••
Wasn't my sale mate, just reporting!

I wouldn't have sold it for $6k btw
oh okay, But then you must start with " Not my" or something like that
:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back