IT.COM

discuss Showcase your best email address!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Domain names are not only relevant for websites, they can be used for nice emails too.

What is your best email address ? (which you can create from domain name you own)
Showcase some examples!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domain names are not only relevant for websites, they can be used for nice emails too.

What is your best email address ? (which you can create from domain name you own)
Showcase some examples!

you first!

•••
ok I will start:

I own domain enjoying.life, which creates my favourite email address: [email protected] :)

•••
My favorite is dam/bz - I bought it so I could make an email NoneOfYour@dam/bz : grin :

Although I never actually set it up and likely will not, to keep the name clean to sell instead, renewals are too high for the joke.

•••
•••
My favorite is dam/bz - I bought it so I could make an email NoneOfYour@dam/bz : grin :

Although I never actually set it up and likely will not, to keep the name clean to sell instead, renewals are too high for the joke.
pity that the renewals are high, otherwise it would be pure pleasure to use your email address, it is really good word play :)

•••
•••
•••
Just got this one for my primary business. @atm.tn

Short and sweet IMO, I left out the first part of course... :)

•••
I have 2 Spanish email domain names.

CorreoE.co
eCorreo.net >>> I like this one more.

•••
I wouldn't post any names publicly here for fear of scamming. Believe me. I just had to clean up a whole big mess on my personal email account because of settings in WHM. A feature was turned off by default, which WHM recommend you turn on, to stop spam. Probably up to 20k emails a day. It was a nightmare to get under control. Which it thankfully is. Except for my reputation, that is :(

Two different Hosts seemed helpless. Not a clue what to do. You ask them, looking for help. But they are at least as helpless as you are, yourself :( You really have to dig DEEP into WHM to find the answers yourself. By trial and error. Not the best of scenarios.

Last edited:
•••
h@mpshire (dot) the commercial tld.

•••
I wouldn't post any names publicly here for fear of scamming. Believe me. I just had to clean up a whole big mess on my personal email account because of settings in WHM. A feature was turned off by default, which WHM recommend you turn on, to stop spam. Probably up to 20k emails a day. It was a nightmare to get under control. Which it thankfully is. Except for my reputation, that is :(

Two different Hosts seemed helpless. Not a clue what to do. You ask them, looking for help. But they are at least as helpless as you are, yourself :( You really have to dig DEEP into WHM to find the answers yourself. By trial and error. Not the best of scenarios.

I've stated to set up mini-sites for my domains on a reseller hosting account that uses WHM. What is the setting that you had to alter? was it related to spam assasin?

•••
Are you also using this email for professional purpose?
I am seriously thinking about it..as it is very memorable..mu current email [email protected] is just one of millions, nothing interesting about it and everybody will forget that in 1 minute, while [email protected] is something what can immediately bring some attention and I guess some people will remember it.
It also nicely demonstrate overlooked fact that when some organisation owns nice domain, all their employees can then use interesting email addresses :)

•••

Sorry to hear that you had this bad experience. Maybe you can just post the domain, we can imagine if there is some part before the @ which will complete the sentence or hack :)

•••
I am seriously thinking about it..as it is very memorable..mu current email [email protected] is just one of millions, nothing interesting about it and everybody will forget that in 1 minute, while [email protected] is something what can immediately bring some attention and I guess some people will remember it.
It also nicely demonstrate overlooked fact that when some organisation owns nice domain, all their employees can then use interesting email addresses :)
I do agree that [email protected] is really catchy, memorable, and bring more attention. But imo [email protected] looks more professional btw. Regardless, still need to give it a try on [email protected] and see the the empirical response...

•••
I have my first name at my first name dotnet.

•••
last name@gmail bruhne@gmail

•••
I think the name you were looking for was damn.bz, as in none of your @ damn.bz
Whatever the case, not sure the feeling it conveys to your email recipients is worth the renewals :xf.wink:

My favorite is [email protected], where "w" is my first name initial. Not giving out my last name for obvious reasons.

I share the domain with the family. My son is using [email protected]. My 4 year old granddaughter is email-ready with [email protected] :ROFL:

Lucky to have a nice, short, 6-letter last name. Works equally well for personal as well as business emails (as in outbound marketing).

Last edited:
•••
•••
I can have my first name @ surname .com as own the .com of surname

•••
•••
Samedaygrocery@gmail

can have

Anything @fijck dot com but dont type the domain in capital letters lol

•••
Last edited:
•••
I haven't set up email account yet for these domains, but what do you think:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Lol, I do not think domainflipper and buyitfast will really help.
As for shoppingco.com, this is better, but I would not use ceo, but something like "hello", or "enter"..if you want to emphasize your status in the company, use something like "1", or your first name..there are many reasons what not to use ceo :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back