Dynadot

discuss Showcase your best email address!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Domain names are not only relevant for websites, they can be used for nice emails too.

What is your best email address ? (which you can create from domain name you own)
Showcase some examples!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wouldn't post any names publicly here for fear of scamming. Believe me. I just had to clean up a whole big mess on my personal email account because of settings in WHM. A feature was turned off by default, which WHM recommend you turn on, to stop spam. Probably up to 20k emails a day. It was a nightmare to get under control. Which it thankfully is. Except for my reputation, that is :(

Two different Hosts seemed helpless. Not a clue what to do. You ask them, looking for help. But they are at least as helpless as you are, yourself :( You really have to dig DEEP into WHM to find the answers yourself. By trial and error. Not the best of scenarios.

Were you bombarded with incoming spam, or was your account used for sending out spam?

•••
Any other examples of cool email addresses are more then welcome :)

•••
Hows about my

i.p.daily (at) theyellow.stream

:roll:

•••
•••
regged funeral.today just to use it the email your@ as a scarecrow for spammers. ineffective though!

•••
I just use my firstname @ FirstnameLastname .com and .net

for domain sales, I have sales @ quality.domains

•••
regged funeral.today just to use it the email your@ as a scarecrow for spammers. ineffective though!
I love the idea :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Were you bombarded with incoming spam, or was your account used for sending out spam?

Sorry for the late reply. I've been pretty busy lately. Both, but mostly outgoing spam.

•••
Thinking of settling up on whois
no-email-or-calls@hack dot computer but will just deter real customers.

Last edited:
•••
My current personal one is [surname]@gmail.com -- which I lucked into when GMail started with those free emails many eons ago. Thankfully, GMail's spam filters do a good job with the torrent of spam it gets.

But one I remember fondly (friends loved it) is:

This was what I used in the late 90's, as part of those free email providers that allowed you to use one of different domains. (It appears Facebook now owns myself.com, which seems fitting.)

•••
tumblr_oxpu65wKx21vz2kd0o1_100.png

•••
@hxp is the winner! That is mathly awesome

•••
i own my first name .net
contact @ naser .net

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@hotmail.vip
@outlook.vip

:cigar:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I need to do something with my HairyMail.com name. :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back