Domain Empire

discuss Showcase your best email address!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Domain names are not only relevant for websites, they can be used for nice emails too.

What is your best email address ? (which you can create from domain name you own)
Showcase some examples!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ok I will start:

I own domain enjoying.life, which creates my favourite email address: [email protected] :)

•••
My favorite is dam/bz - I bought it so I could make an email NoneOfYour@dam/bz : grin :

Although I never actually set it up and likely will not, to keep the name clean to sell instead, renewals are too high for the joke.

•••
•••
•••
Domain names are not only relevant for websites, they can be used for nice emails too.

What is your best email address ? (which you can create from domain name you own)
Showcase some examples!

you first!

•••
•••
•••
Just got this one for my primary business. @atm.tn

Short and sweet IMO, I left out the first part of course... :)

•••
I wouldn't post any names publicly here for fear of scamming. Believe me. I just had to clean up a whole big mess on my personal email account because of settings in WHM. A feature was turned off by default, which WHM recommend you turn on, to stop spam. Probably up to 20k emails a day. It was a nightmare to get under control. Which it thankfully is. Except for my reputation, that is :(

Two different Hosts seemed helpless. Not a clue what to do. You ask them, looking for help. But they are at least as helpless as you are, yourself :( You really have to dig DEEP into WHM to find the answers yourself. By trial and error. Not the best of scenarios.

Last edited:
•••
h@mpshire (dot) the commercial tld.

•••
Hows about my

i.p.daily (at) theyellow.stream

:roll:

•••
regged funeral.today just to use it the email your@ as a scarecrow for spammers. ineffective though!

•••
Well if we are looking at at-tails, I've still got
naughty-email.png

•••
My favorite is dam/bz - I bought it so I could make an email NoneOfYour@dam/bz : grin :

Although I never actually set it up and likely will not, to keep the name clean to sell instead, renewals are too high for the joke.
pity that the renewals are high, otherwise it would be pure pleasure to use your email address, it is really good word play :)

•••
I have my first name at my first name dotnet.

•••
•••
•••
@hxp is the winner! That is mathly awesome

•••
•••
Are you also using this email for professional purpose?
I am seriously thinking about it..as it is very memorable..mu current email [email protected] is just one of millions, nothing interesting about it and everybody will forget that in 1 minute, while [email protected] is something what can immediately bring some attention and I guess some people will remember it.
It also nicely demonstrate overlooked fact that when some organisation owns nice domain, all their employees can then use interesting email addresses :)

•••
I just use my firstname @ FirstnameLastname .com and .net

for domain sales, I have sales @ quality.domains

•••
regged funeral.today just to use it the email your@ as a scarecrow for spammers. ineffective though!
I love the idea :)

•••
My current personal one is [surname]@gmail.com -- which I lucked into when GMail started with those free emails many eons ago. Thankfully, GMail's spam filters do a good job with the torrent of spam it gets.

But one I remember fondly (friends loved it) is:

This was what I used in the late 90's, as part of those free email providers that allowed you to use one of different domains. (It appears Facebook now owns myself.com, which seems fitting.)

•••
i own my first name .net
contact @ naser .net

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back