IT.COM

showcase Showcase Your Best Distance Domains

NameSilo
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Covid19 has created a domain niche none of us would have expected just 90 days ago. No doubt some of you have registered or at least thought about domains that keep our distance from one another. I own about a dozen distance domains that I reg'd in the last few days. Here are few;

CurbsideCook.com

and

FoodieDelivers.com

What say you from afar:xf.eek:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is all that I have for now :xf.smile::)

5hg3NWb.png

•••
That's pretty good....might be able to sell that to a Hospital, Medical Clinic or an Insurance Company, but it's unlikely to sell on it's own. Good Luck!

•••
•••
•••
DistantSurgery.com

Thanks Bogdan...i believe like you "distant" will become at keyword. You inspired;

DistantNursing.com
DistantNurse.com
DistantPros.com

I've never been to Ukraine, but would luv to visit sometime. btw, you have some nice domains at NameStudio(y)

•••
Thanks Bogdan...i believe like you "distant" will become at keyword. You inspired;

DistantNursing.com
DistantNurse.com
DistantPros.com

I've never been to Ukraine, but would luv to visit sometime. btw, you have some nice domains at NameStudio(y)
Thank you. And, I have never been to the US, so, when you will be in Ukraine, write to me ;)

•••
•••
Covid19 has created a domain niche none of us would have expected just 90 days ago. No doubt some of you have registered or at least thought about domains that keep our distance from one another. I own about a dozen distance domains that I reg'd in the last few days. Here are few;

CurbsideCook.com

and

FoodieDelivers.com

What say you from afar:xf.eek:
Nice concept for domains!

•••
Nice concept for domains!
Thanks manpreet...."distancing" may be a trend for a while to come imho. They say this pandemic was way overdue so I just reg'd three more distant domains;

DistantKids.com
DistantChef.com
DistantRepair.com

Ever hear the expression "Distant Relatives"? As a domain that's long gone, but distant anything is probably a good thing. I couldn't resist buying DistantKids because my wife and I never had kids, but it wasn't for lack of trying:xf.grin:. I always said we enjoy OPKids, with the OP standing for "Other Peoples" kids.

With Distant Kids we can have kids anywhere....make sense? Thanks again!

•••
www. E-Schooled.com
like you Redd...i'm relatively new to domaining, but I can't get enough of it. E-Schooled.com is almost as good as eSchooled, and in some minds maybe even better.

i own about a dozen or so domains with first word "distant" because of "social distancing" that the world is familiar with by now. My latest is DistantSex.com, a domain that was just dropped in September 2019 having been registered on and off for almost 20 years. Of course Corona Virus wasn't around in September 2019, so I consider myself lucky to have picked it up.

What I'm learning is, "distant" really is a cool:xf.cool: word, and I plan to exploit it to the moon.

Thanks Redd(y)

•••
RemoteShore.com - Remote Shore
NoTransit.com - No Transit
Ideal for offshore staffing, work from home, etc

•••
Qualifir.com ( Tagline idea: Do you qualify?)
Evaluate.cc
Estudio.cc (means "study" in Spanish)
RemoteDrives.com
Online-Office.net
vLecture.com (virtual lecture)

The use of Latin phrases as mottoes by Schools and Universities around the World inspired me to acquire these domain names:

VirtualisDoctrinam.com (means "Virtual Teaching" in Latin)
VRscola.com
VRscholae.com (Scholae is a Latin word, literally meaning "schools".)
VRschole.com (The Greek word for leisure (scholé) is the origin of Latin scola, English school. The name for the institutions of education and learning mean “leisure.” )

•••
Qualifir.com ( Tagline idea: Do you qualify?)
Evaluate.cc
Estudio.cc (means "study" in Spanish)
RemoteDrives.com
Online-Office.net
vLecture.com (virtual lecture)

The use of Latin phrases as mottoes by Schools and Universities around the World inspired me to acquire these domain names:

VirtualisDoctrinam.com (means "Virtual Teaching" in Latin)
VRscola.com
VRscholae.com (Scholae is a Latin word, literally meaning "schools".)
VRschole.com (The Greek word for leisure (scholé) is the origin of Latin scola, English school. The name for the institutions of education and learning mean “leisure.” )

Good morning.

I like the way you think. Outside the box definitely. However, please remember that domain investing is simple, we just choose to make it complicated.

The thing that I have learned so far in my short journey is not to be too clever with domain names which should be self explanatory. You may know that they mean such and such in ancient greek or roman but will everyone grasp your concept. They won't if they don't see your vision.

Try and sell a dew to guage public opinion before investing too heavily in one particular area or niche.

Please also ask others for their opinions too so that you may get a better idea of their merit.

I wish you well with your journey.

Regards,

Reddstagg

•••
•••
SocialDistanceService - com
SocialDistancingService - com

Selling cheap

•••
without contact (all for sale)

semcontato.com
sincontacto.com
kontaktlose.com
kontaktloses.com
senzacontatto.com + senzacontatto.it

but from home you car order

frozenfoods.online

and drink a

flavouredwhiskey.com

•••
GetTrained//online
Taskforcash//com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Mine

MeetingRequest dotcom

Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back