IT.COM

Distance - Showcase & News

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Internet.Domains

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Social distancing has been a big keyword over the last few weeks. There has been a lot of domains based around 'distance' registered lately. As the pandemic timeline seemingly grows daily, anything around the keyword 'distance' may have long term demand.

Have you registered a 'distance' domain?

If you did not register one, do you see opportunity?

Show your 'distance' domain here and discuss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
two days ago the trending was Chinavirus and then yesterday was Chinaliepeopledie, Covidiot, trumpliepeopledie, people distancing...etc. have been changing too fast, so I would say nope.

Last edited:
•••
Our local schools are moving to 'Distance Learning' instead of physically attending.

Per Wikipedia:

Distance education or distance learning is the education of students who may not always be physically present at a school.

•••
two days ago the trending is Chinavirus and then yesterday was Chinaliepeopledie, Covidiot, trumpliepeopledie, people distancing...etc. have been changing too fast, so I would say nope.
There are some reports that we may be in for a very long haul pertaining to social distancing. Some are forecasting the pandemic will come in waves over time and social distancing may end up as a way of life. For those reasons, my opinion is this may be more than a flash fad or quick trend. It MAY have some teeth....IMO

•••
Maybe, or maybe like other threads said in NP the event will facilitate the virtual reality niche, I think it's safer to make a bet on it.

•••
Maybe, or maybe like other threads said in NP the event will facilitate the virtual reality niche, I think it's safer to make a bet on it.
The virtual reality movement to virtual worlds can grow congruently with domains. In the virtual worlds, domains will hold the same value they do in real life (RL). They may even have more value in the virtual worlds as they will be very accessible.

•••
Agreed.
Out of topic, I just found some young people like to say the Real World as the "Meatspace", it's kinda new word for me, or old?:lock:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back