Dynadot

showcase Showcase Spatial Computing Domains and Discussion Threads

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

buydomainnames

Established Member
Impact
Spatial computing is the digitization of activities of machines, people, objects, and the environments in which they take place to enable and optimize actions and interactions.

The term Spatial computing summarizes many complex aspects of technology. As a result, many people hesitate to deal with the concept behind it.

Nevertheless, many applications used on a regular basis are based on spatial computing: From GPS to ride-sharing apps and location tagging on social media to AR apps.

Spatial computing was defined in 2003 by Simon Greenwold, as "human interaction with a machine in which the machine retains and manipulates referents to real objects and spaces

After desktop and mobile computing, the next big tech era will be spatial computing—also known as augmented reality—in which computer graphics are overlaid on the world around the user.

Let's showcase spatial related domains, discuss ,share any news or recent sales . I got this

Spatial//Find. com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Spatial Approach [dot] com

The spatial approach is a concept in geography used to understand and analyze social, economic, and environmental phenomena in a spatial or geographic context. This approach focuses more on observing, analyzing, and interpreting data or information related to a specific location or place.

452,000 results for exact phrase "Spatial Approach".

It directly relates to the spatial industry, suggesting a comprehensive or strategic method in spatial technology.

Last edited:
•••
just learned that Spatial Glasses .com is for sale...

for $1.2m.

def. not my name ; )

•••
just learned that Spatial Glasses .com is for sale...

for $1.2m.

def. not my name ; )
I had spatial goggles dawt com but dropped mistakenly. You think it's worth at least mid 5 figures?

•••
I had spatial goggles dawt com but dropped mistakenly. You think it's worth at least mid 5 figures?
down the road, who knows...

we need to calculate on 2-3 year horizon :xf.wink:

•••
As I've said. The $3,500 price tag is nothing out of the ordinary. It's a non-issue. Let's see how much the less expensive version will be in their next Apple event.

Now that they have a spatial headset out, it just makes their WWDC events even more interesting.
Did you read your own website link you posted?

You posted it along with an ‘I told you so’ but that article was largely negative towards this news.

Also do you know pre-orders don’t mean actual sales? (people can cancel) and it’s been reported there are people who are pre-ordering Vision Pro and putting them straight on eBay for double price and as Vision Pro is being exclusively sold by Apple, we may never know for sure how many units are sold, if Apple don’t want to disclose how many units they sold, they don’t have to. If Apple want to inflate the number they are selling, they can.

Last edited:
•••
Did you read your own website link you posted?

You posted it along with an ‘I told you so’ but that article was largely negative towards this news.

Also do you know pre-orders don’t mean actual sales? (people can cancel) and it’s been reported there are people who are pre-ordering Vision Pro and putting them straight on eBay for double price and as Vision Pro is being exclusively sold by Apple, we may never know for sure how many units are sold, if Apple don’t want to disclose how many units they sold, they don’t have to. If Apple want to inflate the number they are selling, they can.

Heh.... I don't see it as bad news. It's simply realistic news.

They only manufactured so many because it's a new product category for them and they understand the risks. It's an entirely unexplored new category and it's ecosystem is underdeveloped at the moment....mostly because many developers are likely waiting to get their hands on the device in order to develop on it, because simply having the SDK isn't enough for testing. Once that happens, there will be progress but people may complain that it's slow, but what can you expect from a brand new ecosystem? It's a no-brainer... Not what I'm concerned about at this point....

But it will sell out! ... All of Vision pros on ebay for 3 to 5x the price will sell out!

Even if there's a catastrophic bug that renders the device less usable, it will sell out 😂... You have to understand mindless consumerism.

Even when they release a cheaper, physically lighter version, the first version will have already sold out months ago and it will be reselling on ebay, because it will continue to get software updates, and because people will want the first version as a collector's item, since such a small number was manufactured.

This is how it usually works anyway.

•••
Heh.... I don't see it as bad news. It's simply realistic news.

They only manufactured so many because it's a new product category for them and they understand the risks. It's an entirely unexplored new category and it's ecosystem is underdeveloped at the moment....mostly because many developers are likely waiting to get their hands on the device in order to develop on it, because simply having the SDK isn't enough for testing. Once that happens, there will be progress but people may complain that it's slow, but what can you expect from a brand new ecosystem? It's a no-brainer... Not what I'm concerned about at this point....

But it will sell out! ... All of Vision pros on ebay for 3 to 5x the price will sell out!

Even if there's a catastrophic bug that renders the device less usable, it will sell out 😂... You have to understand mindless consumerism.

Even when they release a cheaper, physically lighter version, the first version will have already sold out months ago and it will be reselling on ebay, because it will continue to get software updates, and because people will want the first version as a collector's item, since such a small number was manufactured.

This is how it usually works anyway.
You seemed to have took over from that Elad/crystal ball fella (whatever name he used to call himself) with all this “there will be” and “it will sell out!” ie your optimism/ nostradamus predictions and sticking these predictions/beliefs everywhere and on people as though they are facts (majority of what he used to plaster all over the place became failures for the record).

Same as I used to say to that guy, this is an investment forum and on here people cheerleading their ‘opinions/beliefs’ as ‘FACTS’ and twisting news articles is not good (as said even the article you posted went against what you was saying).

What you say may come true, it may go on to be a success and may even go on to be revolutionary, but at the same time it also may not – Let’s wait and see.

•••
You seemed to have took over from that Elad/crystal ball fella (whatever name he used to call himself) with all this “there will be” and “it will sell out!” ie your optimism/ nostradamus predictions and sticking these predictions/beliefs everywhere and on people as though they are facts (majority of what he used to plaster all over the place became failures for the record).

Same as I used to say to that guy, this is an investment forum and on here people cheerleading their ‘opinions/beliefs’ as ‘FACTS’ and twisting news articles is not good (as said even the article you posted went against what you was saying).

What you say may come true, it may go on to be a success and may even go on to be revolutionary, but at the same time it also may not – Let’s wait and see.

Dude... We are talking about *Apple's Vision Pro*. You're confused.

But we need input from all angles on these niches, too keep it sober!

I'm not on here giving investment advice about domains like Elad did. I have been questioning if any success of the Vision Pro will mean anything to the domain industry.

QUOTE ME where I've been pushing the term Spatial or Vision Pro as "The Next Big Thing".

It's true that I have been cautiously sharing my hopes for success with the Vision Pro, but I have also openly questioned if it means anything to domaining

Anyway... I invite you to back up your criticism with actual quotes of me giving investment advise.

You need to remember that we talk about more than domains in these tech threads buddy. I'm allowed to express my positive outlook about a product's success here. You think I'm wrong...I get it, and like I said, we need input from all angles here so keep it coming, but now you're all confused, conflating what I'm saying with:

"VISION PRO SELLS OUT = DOMAIN Sales!! / LAMBO $$$" 😂

Lighten it up will ya?

My advise to you is to keep it light and friendly around here, by leaving your ego on the shelf. You can disagree without demonizing me with false accusations, and comparisons, instead of replying with actual substance. 😏

P.S. Elad has had some great foresight so I shouldn't be offended by your funny comparison, and he's had a great return on his investments in most of the niches he's hyped. I don't personally support that kind of hyping, but I also made end user a profit on XR, Metaverse and Crypto domain sales (the 3 niches Elad hyped) totalling in the 5 figures. And others made great returns too on those niches. NP members hyping those threads likely helped a lot of people make money. It's just that those who didn't, which will be most, because most domainers in general don't make a profit, will say that he mislead them. That's going to be the same story for any niche even beyond domaining. Most people will lose money and cry "scam, hoax, empty hype" etc. And realistically, it is empty hype if you are new to domaining and/or don't know what you're doing. That's just the reality for the entire economy. And the smaller the niche, the more people will lose money.

So you going on about Elad hyping is a little misguided in my opinion. Just my take but. Keep it coming! We need input from all angles on these niches too keep it sober!

•••

Elad had a much better foresight than many large companies that invested billions of dollars and employed thousands of people in areas such as Metaverse, AI and crypto. He has made hundreds of thousands of dollars from these niches, many people have made money thanks to him informing people about this. Thanks to the information I received from him, I received offers worth thousands of dollars for the domain names I registered. You can criticize a person, but you should always be honest, Elad was registering the best quality Metaverse domain names when no one was talking about Metaverse, and later big companies invested billions of dollars in this field. Probably Elad will earn hundreds of thousands of dollars more...

•••
•••
Elad had a much better foresight than many large companies that invested billions of dollars and employed thousands of people in areas such as Metaverse, AI and crypto. He has made hundreds of thousands of dollars from these niches, many people have made money thanks to him informing people about this. Thanks to the information I received from him, I received offers worth thousands of dollars for the domain names I registered. You can criticize a person, but you should always be honest, Elad was registering the best quality Metaverse domain names when no one was talking about Metaverse, and later big companies invested billions of dollars in this field. Probably Elad will earn hundreds of thousands of dollars more...
Agreed with this, my first and only 4 fig sale so far was XR related and I regged it because of Elad's info provided around this niche. Very unfortunate he deleted his account here but I can understand why

•••

I'm not on here giving investment advice about domains like Elad did. I have been questioning if any success of the Vision Pro will mean anything to the domain industry.

QUOTE ME where I've been pushing the term Spatial or Vision Pro as "The Next Big Thing".

It's true that I have been cautiously sharing my hopes for success with the Vision Pro, but I have also openly questioned if it means anything to domaining

Anyway... I invite you to back up your criticism with actual quotes of me giving investment advise.

You need to remember that we talk about more than domains in these tech threads buddy. I'm allowed to express my positive outlook about a product's success here. You think I'm wrong...I get it, and like I said, we need input from all angles here so keep it coming, but now you're all confused, conflating what I'm saying with:

Lighten it up will ya?

My advise to you is to keep it light and friendly around here, by leaving your ego on the shelf. You can disagree without demonizing me with false accusations, and comparisons, instead of replying with actual substance. 😏

P.S. Elad has had some great foresight so I shouldn't be offended by your funny comparison, and he's had a great return on his investments in most of the niches he's hyped. I don't personally support that kind of hyping, but I also made end user a profit on XR, Metaverse and Crypto domain sales (the 3 niches Elad hyped) totalling in the 5 figures. And others made great returns too on those niches. NP members hyping those threads likely helped a lot of people make money. It's just that those who didn't, which will be most, because most domainers in general don't make a profit, will say that he mislead them. That's going to be the same story for any niche even beyond domaining. Most people will lose money and cry "scam, hoax, empty hype" etc. And realistically, it is empty hype if you are new to domaining and/or don't know what you're doing. That's just the reality for the entire economy. And the smaller the niche, the more people will lose money.

So you going on about Elad hyping is a little misguided in my opinion. Just my take but. Keep it coming! We need input from all angles on these niches too keep it sober!
I don’t know what you are ranting on about. I have no issue with you having an opinion and typing that publically, my issue what you did was posing an article and trying to spin something that isn’t as ‘fact’ and spin something that even the writer of the article you posted wasn’t saying.

That is the stuff Elad tried to do, just before he deleted his account we had a 2 weeks countdown everyday (14 days to go, 13 days to go, 12 days to go) to Apple’s announcement in the XR thread, because he was convinced Apple was going to call their device ‘XR’ and they never.

He jumped down people’s throats if people made investments that went against his own, spammed the shit out of companies on social media to use extensions he invested in where people within immersive tech have been known to block him, he was a self-confessed troll/WUM on NamePros and same as I said to him directly only ‘helped’ people for his own interests, I know a few people had a negative view to how Elad acted on the forums too.

I have no issue with the guy as person, we may get on in real life and I don’t wish his investments any harm and I think it’s great he’s made money (fair play to the guy), my issue with Elad how he carried off online at times and that’s all I’m going to mention about him, he’s not on here anymore and don’t really give him much thought to be honest, all I said was what you did (spinning shit) reminded me exactly what he used to do and that’s all I’m going to say on that, lets get back to what this thread is about (spatial computing domains).

Last edited:
•••
•••

Lighten it up will ya?

I don’t know what you are ranting on about. I have no issue with you having an opinion and typing that publically, my issue what you did was posing an article and trying to spin something that isn’t as ‘fact’ and spin something that even the writer of the article you posted wasn’t saying.

That is the stuff Elad tried to do, just before he deleted his account we had a 2 weeks countdown everyday (14 days to go, 13 days to go, 12 days to go) to Apple’s announcement in the XR thread, because he was convinced Apple was going to call their device ‘XR’ and they never.

He jumped down people’s throats if people made investments that went against his own, spammed the shit out of companies on social media to use extensions he invested in where people within immersive tech have been known to block him, he was a self-confessed troll/WUM on NamePros and same as I said to him directly only ‘helped’ people for his own interests, I know a few people had a negative view to how Elad acted on the forums too.

I have no issue with the guy as person, we may get on in real life and I don’t wish his investments any harm and I think it’s great he’s made money (fair play to the guy), my issue with Elad how he carried off online at times and that’s all I’m going to mention about him, he’s not on here anymore and don’t really give him much thought to be honest, all I said was what you did (spinning shit) reminded me exactly what he used to do and that’s all I’m going to say on that, lets get back to what this thread is about (spatial computing domains).
Hi guys,

please only tell us the hottest buzz / keywords for the tech-domain industry, that's all we need to know for now... ;)

Let it be spatial, AR, VR,...

I think we as domainers have no influence on how the indusrey will behave,
and which terms it will adopt.

All we can do is analyze.

Best wishes

Last edited:
•••

I stopped reading after you wrote that Elad claimed Apple would name their device XR 😂... I was in that conversation. I know what happened and it wasn't that!

I don't have time for the back and forth about nothing.

No one is misleading anyone here. We use our own heads when investing, like a big boys and girls around here. The only one I see complaining about people misleading is you.

Lets talk about funner things. Keep it light. 💡

Last edited:
•••
Hi guys,

please only tell us the hottest buzz / keywords for the tech-domain industry, that's all we need to know for now... ;)

Let it be spatial, AR, VR,...

I think we as domainers have no influence on how the indusrey will behave,
and which terms it will adopt.

All we can do is analyze.

Best wishes

That's all I've been doing. I share my excitement and then get accused of misleading grown adults around here. I will speak up for my self though.

But I'm back to the fun discussions now.

Just keeping it light 💡

•••
SpatialHUD .com

Vision pro passthrough = HUD of real life..

•••
I have VisionProVerse in com, in my portfolio.

Apple could generate $4 billion in revenue from Vision Pro sales by 2027 - Morgan Stanley
https://in.investing.com/news/apple...o-sales-by-2027--morgan-stanley-432SI-3990232

I see huge potential once the visionpro release and its ecosystem develops.

1706389110388.png

•••
Spatial Goggles dot (top extension) has gotten a NICE offer that I am considering. The company behind the offer is pretty "large" lol.

•••
•••
I have VisionProVerse in com, in my portfolio.

Apple could generate $4 billion in revenue from Vision Pro sales by 2027 - Morgan Stanley
https://in.investing.com/news/apple...o-sales-by-2027--morgan-stanley-432SI-3990232

I see huge potential once the visionpro release and its ecosystem develops.

Show attachment 252015

You've been here since 2016 and you still think it's a good idea to reg trademarks???

I'm just amazing how many are on here domaining for almost a decade or more, still having absolutely no idea of what they're doing.

It's just mind blowing....

Last edited:
•••
Spatial Goggles dot (top extension) has gotten a NICE offer that I am considering. The company behind the offer is pretty "large" lol.
Please don't reveal. I used to own that domain and don't want to cry too much 😔

Jk.. hope it's 5 figures & looking forward to your sale..

Last edited:
•••
Please don't reveal. I used to own that domain and don't want to cry too much 😔

Jk.. hope it's 5 figures & looking forward to your sale..
Same happened to me with the highest reported sold ZK domain. Lesson learned.

•••
congrats on that!

•••

That's amazing for a "goggles" domain. Thanks for sharing! 🔥

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back