Domain Empire

showcase Showcase Spatial Computing Domains and Discussion Threads

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

buydomainnames

Established Member
Impact
Spatial computing is the digitization of activities of machines, people, objects, and the environments in which they take place to enable and optimize actions and interactions.

The term Spatial computing summarizes many complex aspects of technology. As a result, many people hesitate to deal with the concept behind it.

Nevertheless, many applications used on a regular basis are based on spatial computing: From GPS to ride-sharing apps and location tagging on social media to AR apps.

Spatial computing was defined in 2003 by Simon Greenwold, as "human interaction with a machine in which the machine retains and manipulates referents to real objects and spaces

After desktop and mobile computing, the next big tech era will be spatial computing—also known as augmented reality—in which computer graphics are overlaid on the world around the user.

Let's showcase spatial related domains, discuss ,share any news or recent sales . I got this

Spatial//Find. com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Getting low ball offers and an increase in traffic on my spatial names. More people are realizing the potential of this niche 😄

Last edited:
•••

SpatialUltimate.com

Last edited:
•••
Registered just to post this.
I will hold vision.sex for 2 years and see where it goes

•••
•••
Got SpatialCanva and spatialshorts recently... so hard to find good ones D:

•••
SpatialAlias was my latest reg. Hold only 5 'spatial' domains.

in .com.

•••
I own

SpatialRehab.com
XperienceSpatial.com

•••
I have 100+ hand-registered domain names (101 of which are .Coms) in my Spatial portfolio
Here are a few of my gems:
SpatialMedic.com
SpatialTourist.com
SpatialTutorials.com
SpatialTutors.com
SpatialRetailer.com
SpatiaRealtors.com
SpatialZumba.com
SpatialDerby.com
SpatialHunting.com
SpatialShooter.com
SpatialArcades.com
SpatialDice.com
SpatialRacers.com
SpatialSpades.com
SpatialHoldem.com

•••
•••
It appears that SpatialHeadset.com has sold. Not sure when or for how much.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Spatialwriter.com
Spatialcomputing-ai.com

•••
The era of Spatial Computing is upon us. When Apple launches it's headset "early next year". I wish that I invested more into this niche, but I got in too late.

Good luck to those with great names! ✨

•••
Anyone here believes the Vision Pro is going to flop? I'd love to hear your perspective. I'm also very open to this possibility.

Apple has a good record and Spatial/XR hsas already been a thriving industry for some years now, so apple may super charge it the way the iPhone launched touch screen phones into the stratosphere.

But it's still very risky. Let me know your thoughts!

Last edited:
•••
Spatial related names its our year! LFG!!!

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Let the hype cycle begin:

In a statement announcing the Vision Pro’s release date, CEO Tim Cook did not mince words: “Apple Vision Pro is the most advanced consumer electronics device ever created,” Cook said. “Its revolutionary and magical user interface will redefine how we connect, create, and explore.”

Last edited:
•••
A spatial sale reported on twitter:

Spatial is definitely the only term, among AR/VR/XR/MR/Holo etc., which is being supported & uphold by a huge company in their advertising & product description
// which happens to be the most succesful company in computer & phone tech.

Makes sense to count on it; at least more than on other keywords.

And as we already see by now, the entire industry adopts it;
on CES' 24 you see spatial terms just everywhere.

Holding these special ones:

Spatial Computi.ng

Spatial Astrology .com

Spatial Horoscope .com

Spatial Cryptos .com

Spatial Lenses .com

Spatial B2C .com

and few more.

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
A spatial sale reported on twitter:

Spatial is definitely the only term, among AR/VR/XR/MR/Holo etc., which is being supported & uphold by a huge company in their advertising & product description
// which happens to be the most succesful company in computer & phone tech.

Makes sense to count on it; at least more than on other keywords.

And as we already see by now, the entire industry adopts it;
on CES' 24 you see spatial terms just everywhere.

Holding these special ones:

Spatial Computi.ng

Spatial Astrology .com

Spatial Horoscope .com

Spatial Cryptos .com

Spatial Lenses .com

Spatial B2C .com

and few more.
crazy cheap that one or i'm crazy? still a few days left till release why not holding on it hmm

•••
crazy cheap that one or i'm crazy? still a few days left till release why not holding on it hmm
yep, but some people need to make a sell,
before they can move on.

Clearly, this is a reseller & not any kind of end-user price;
that would be 10x.

•••
yep, but some people need to make a sell,
before they can move on.

Clearly, this is a reseller & not any kind of end-user price;
that would be 10x.
Wondering what makes spatial flights worth $7000.. only thing I can think of is flight simulators so is this your angle for the appraisal?

Also I own:

*SpatialRobot .com

*SpatialSeminar .com

*SpatialMic .com

How much do you think each is worth?

•••
Wondering what makes spatial flights worth $7000.. only thing I can think of is flight simulators so is this your angle for the appraisal?

Also I own:

*SpatialRobot .com

*SpatialSeminar .com

*SpatialMic .com

he thinks is worth 7k i do think is worth like 10-15, due to a variety of reasons, but main one easy remembering for people who uses the technology everyday

•••

Also I own:

*SpatialRobot .com

*SpatialSeminar .com

*SpatialMic .com

Not just flight simulations but flight safety procedures - read something from IBM last year that Spatial computing can improve pre flight damage checks and I think bring the time it takes down as well.....can't find the article, but it's probably on IBM's website somewhere if you want the technical details.....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back