Domain Empire

showcase Showcase Spatial Computing Domains and Discussion Threads

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

buydomainnames

Established Member
Impact
Spatial computing is the digitization of activities of machines, people, objects, and the environments in which they take place to enable and optimize actions and interactions.

The term Spatial computing summarizes many complex aspects of technology. As a result, many people hesitate to deal with the concept behind it.

Nevertheless, many applications used on a regular basis are based on spatial computing: From GPS to ride-sharing apps and location tagging on social media to AR apps.

Spatial computing was defined in 2003 by Simon Greenwold, as "human interaction with a machine in which the machine retains and manipulates referents to real objects and spaces

After desktop and mobile computing, the next big tech era will be spatial computing—also known as augmented reality—in which computer graphics are overlaid on the world around the user.

Let's showcase spatial related domains, discuss ,share any news or recent sales . I got this

Spatial//Find. com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wondering what makes spatial flights worth $7000.. only thing I can think of is flight simulators so is this your angle for the appraisal?

Also I own:

*SpatialRobot .com

*SpatialSeminar .com

*SpatialMic .com

How much do you think each is worth?
SpatialRobot.com actually crazy good one, imagine having a few robots with the headset doing X tasks and you can go check over their pc and see how they are doing the tasks, ok il stop

•••
Wondering what makes spatial flights worth $7000.. only thing I can think of is flight simulators so is this your angle for the appraisal?

Also I own:

*SpatialRobot .com

*SpatialSeminar .com

*SpatialMic .com

How much do you think each is worth?
$5000 for Spatial Flights .com is quite imageable.

Airlines offering special flights with AR/VR headsets for entertainment, Flight Simulaters, Games...

I have different price levels for my names.

For ex., as Spatial Lenses is 'one of the art' domain (talking about lenses for vision pro in many blogs, many buyers who need lenses) I price it middle high; around $12k.
Although could imagine to go higher to $17k or $22k,...

Spatial B2C .com or Spatial Cryptos .com I'd agree on ~$8k / $14k sales price
(later on these names can easily be 6-8x worth).

If we all price our names at least at middle to high level, that will help us all in the long run.

Last edited:
•••
Anyone with "Spatialcomputing" names?

•••
•••
•••
Anyone here with any SpatialComputing dot extension domains?

•••
Spatial Computer Dot Info Biz
Spatial Apple Dot Com

•••
•••
Spatial.tech just recently expired. I was watching it closely.

But unfortunately the registry has reserved it before it dropped to the public.

They apparently see value in Spatial domains 👀

•••
spatialcomputing-ai .com
spatialwriter .com

•••
As spatial is so much attached to the fate & success of apple's vision pro - and I am confident it will come, overwhelmingly -

its good to compare the apple vision pro to the cost of its whole line-up of computers, laptops, smartphones.

And you see, that for $3.5k you actually get something new, innovative, totally hyped (you are "the" guy if you have it),
whereas macbook pro m3 already costs min. $2499, $3299 as upgraded 16", and a tower PC easily $5k.

Apple ultra fans know the price range far well than 90% of us.

Last edited:
•••
As spatial is so much attached to the fate & success of apple's vision pro - and I am confident it will come, overwhelmingly -

its good to compare the apple vision pro to the cost of its whole line-up of computers, laptops, smartphones.

And you see, that for $3.5k you actually get something new, innovative, totally hyped (you are "the" guy if you have it),
whereas macbook pro m3 already costs min. $2499, $3299 as upgraded 16", and a tower PC easily $5k.

Apple ultra fans know the price range far well than 90% of us.

Been also saying this. And the Vision Pro will be a TV, Gaming console, Camera, Phone, PC, Tablet, VR device, AR device and more, all rolled into a single device.

It's a high performance version of Meta's headsets. So the price, while on the steep side, is nothing out of the ordinary. People will pay for it with payment plans the same way they do with iPhones. This is not rocket science...

Last edited:
•••
This is great - and fascinating for the domain industry in general.

In vision pro, you can simply look at the url bar, and say "apple dot com", and it will automatically take you to the site.

What effect will this function have, on the SOUND of domains - including their extension ?!

Phenomenal stuff coming out.

(Now imagine, others take this feature, build it into desktop PCs / laptops,
and everyone can simply look at the url bar {front-cam captches eye movement} and dictate the domain...)

•••
Spatial Computing and Intuitive Interaction: Bringing Mixed Reality and Robotics Together

https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9681715
Found the full Microsoft PDF - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/uploads/prod/2022/07/2202.01493.pdf

Another one..

"Spatial computing, along with AI, helps robots “see” and interpret the world around them...spatial computing with AI will guide robots through our world."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cathyh...-block-for-spatial-computing/?sh=248e70575727

•••
•••
•••
They're going to sell out in just a few minutes. I hope they put a limit on how many a person can but, to cut down on resellers.
Quite sure about that.

Definitely, you must have a unique face id to buy one.

•••
•••
This is great - and fascinating for the domain industry in general.

In vision pro, you can simply look at the url bar, and say "apple dot com", and it will automatically take you to the site.

What effect will this function have, on the SOUND of domains - including their extension ?!

Phenomenal stuff coming out.

(Now imagine, others take this feature, build it into desktop PCs / laptops,
and everyone can simply look at the url bar {front-cam captches eye movement} and dictate the domain...)
What you shared here is actually the coolest thing for the domain industry!! Folks are sleeping on it but simplicity in URLs is going to be appreciated a LOT

•••
This is the menu in vision pro:

spatial.JPG

As sources say, yesterday roughly 60k - 80k units sold out within 15 minutes.

At a price-tag of min. $3488 (for 256gb), $3688 (for 512gb) & $3888 (for 1 tb).

That's what you can call engagement.

•••

Spatial // Computing // .vc​

•••
Spatial Metaverse .com
Spatial Appstore .com
SpatialVRse .com

•••
Spatial. Tel
SpatialSign. Com

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back