Dynadot

discuss Showcase New GTLD Renewal Increases

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Internet.Domains

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Have you seen an increase in your renewal for a New GTLD?.... Please share any information pertaining, such as the extension and the price increase.....With recent news of some domain extensions increasing as much as 3000% it is helpful for domain investors to know what extensions are increasing renewals so informative decisions can be made. This information is necessary as Registries and Registrars have little obligation to protect the consumer of the large increases that are possible. Evidently, there are some good faith contracts made between some of the Registries and Registrars, but little to no details are offered. Investors, developers and end-user's continue to be left uninformed and are subject to extreme renewal increases that could inflict severe damage to a business/project. Again, please share your NEW GTLD RENEWAL INCREASES.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a handful. I made a site this xmas http://meowy.christmas but renewal going up! I thought $20 would be tolerable, but I probably won't pay the new, higher amount. It is not worth it to me for just messing around having fun..it's not fun anymore! My site will go down just about christmas time next year and pretty sad to lose my work. I think frank is a grinch.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back