IT.COM

showcase Showcase Law/Legal domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I did a search and found it very very odd that there is no Legal or Law domains showcase on NP.
Very strange indeed when I know many domainers have law related domains. I've seen them in the whois for many many terms.

Also it seems that lawyers are huge domainers too and they warehouse hundreds and even thousands of domains.

So let me start this showcase up.

Lately I've been obsessed with the Joh****nson and J***ohnson talcum powder cancer case. Even though it's been proven to not cause cancer. It is still predicted there will still be lawsuits.

That said here's my Law and Legal domains. I have more. Shoot me a PM and let me know what niche you are interested in. Thanks.

TalcumAsbestos.com
AsbestosTalcum.com
LeadAsbestos.com
AsbestosLead.com
TalcumBaby.com
BabyTalcum.com
LawCancer..com
LawyerCancer.com
FreeAsbestos.com
GeneralNegligence.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
T
H
E

B
L
O
C
K
C
H
A
I
N

L
A
W
Y
E
R

(dotcom)

•••
Agricultural Law

(in the .com)

•••
ChaosLegal.com

and since .online will be taking over .com;

ChaosLegal.online and
ChaosLaw.online

•••
Hadd*adAttorney.com for my lawyer. Trying to get back some of that 33% you took from my case he handled lol

•••
I have CourtMen and LegaWeb. Both in King

•••
•••
Thank you for an important insight 👍

I also think its a great brand for a legal startup or lawsuit financing company. Still didn't decide on a price range.
Hey price it what you want! Free country!

•••
•••
V-a-c-c-i-n-e-C-o-m-p

in .com and .org

•••
•••
•••
Some of the highest lawsuit payouts involve babies or infants or children being hurt or injured.

Infantinjury.com
Hurtbaby.com

•••
•••
•••
A
Compensation? Lol... How is it not?
aahhh nice! I’ll accept. Like workerscomp.com
Actually, there are other law domain showcases:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/le...orce-domains-or-websites.658479/#post-3839134

I've listed domain restitution.us before this.

Actually, there are other law domain showcases:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/le...orce-domains-or-websites.658479/#post-3839134

I've listed domain restitution.us before this.

I see.....

well I did a search for "Showcase law" or Showcase Legal" and was not shown that thread in the results.

must be because the thread was named "Legal/Lawyer/Domain/DUI/Bankruptcy/Divorce Domains or Websites".

those ///// basically turned Legal/Lawyer/Domain/DUI/Bankruptcy/Divorce into one word.

Plus you neglected (with all due respect) to mention your post on there was from 2010 and that thread is "Not open for further replies."

So officially this is the only law and legal domain showcase you can list law and legal domains on and this one is open for replies.

I would not knowingly create a law or legal domain showcase if there already was one.

So the fact that the thread below exists is a moot point.

Thank you for posting. Got anymore?

here's some more I have.

WeedKillerLaw.com
SeniorElders.com
ElderSeniors.com

•••
Yes, idk if it was on Namebio or GoDaddy or Estibot, but some results showed Workmanscomp sold for $8,000

•••
•••
•••
•••
I did a search and found it very very odd that there is no Legal or Law domains showcase on NP.
Very strange indeed when I know many domainers have law related domains. I've seen them in the whois for many many terms.
I didn't want you to think that you had invented the wheel.

•••
I didn't want you to think that you had invented the wheel.

Got it. I wasn’t trying to invent the wheel. I personally like triangles like I like my friends. Obtuse!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back