Dynadot

showcase Showcase Law/Legal domains.

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I did a search and found it very very odd that there is no Legal or Law domains showcase on NP.
Very strange indeed when I know many domainers have law related domains. I've seen them in the whois for many many terms.

Also it seems that lawyers are huge domainers too and they warehouse hundreds and even thousands of domains.

So let me start this showcase up.

Lately I've been obsessed with the Joh****nson and J***ohnson talcum powder cancer case. Even though it's been proven to not cause cancer. It is still predicted there will still be lawsuits.

That said here's my Law and Legal domains. I have more. Shoot me a PM and let me know what niche you are interested in. Thanks.

TalcumAsbestos.com
AsbestosTalcum.com
LeadAsbestos.com
AsbestosLead.com
TalcumBaby.com
BabyTalcum.com
LawCancer..com
LawyerCancer.com
FreeAsbestos.com
GeneralNegligence.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
NameAttorneys
LiveHearing
CourtGo

.com

•••
I didnt see that we could not list other than .com so I will share the only legal / law related name:

upload_2020-1-12_18-45-49.png

•••
Just one...

US Divorce Law // c0m

•••
Just one
LegalCompare (.) com

•••
Legal//Backer.com

What do you thinks?

•••
A lot of researches state that paralegals will definitely be replaced by bots/robots, so I hand registered the following domains:

BotParalegal.com

ParalegalRobot.com

RobotParalegal.com

•••
InnocentUntilProvenGuilty (com) likely my longest name!

•••
attorneyurls.com
TrademarkLaw.io
EsqUrl.com
ClassActionDrug.com
LegalLedgers.com
RedBankLawyers.com
MonmouthCountyLawyer.com
DrunkDriving-Attorney.com
dwiLawAttorneys.com
FreeConsultationLawyers.com
DetroitsLawyer.com
Backtaxes.org
BostonsLawyer.com
PhiladelphiasLawyer.com
SanFranciscosLawyer.com
SuffernAttorney.com
SuffernLawyer.com
WestPalmBroker.com

Thanks for Looking! :)

•••
I did a search and found it very very odd that there is no Legal or Law domains showcase on NP.
Very strange indeed when I know many domainers have law related domains. I've seen them in the whois for many many terms.

Also it seems that lawyers are huge domainers too and they warehouse hundreds and even thousands of domains.

Lately I've been obsessed with the Joh****nson and J***ohnson talcum powder cancer case. Even though it's been proven to not cause cancer. It is still predicted there will still be lawsuits.

That said here's my Law and Legal domains. I have more. Shoot me a PM and let me know what niche you are interested in. Thanks.

TalcumAsbestos.com
AsbestosTalcum.com
LeadAsbestos.com
AsbestosLead.com
TalcumBaby.com
BabyTalcum.com
LawCancer..com
LawyerCancer.com
FreeAsbestos.com
GeneralNegligence.com
LawQuiz.com

•••
•••

Law Expert
(.org)​

Offers Welcome!

•••
I recently added RoboLaw .in

•••
•••
Let me help with some keyword ideas.

Legal
Law
Lawyer
Lawyers
case
Meso
Mesothelioma
Attorney
lawsuit
classaction
Abogado
Demanda
malpractice
injury
cancer
lead
mold
asbestos
libel
daca
settlement(s)
Monsanto
Johnson and Johnson
JJ
JNJ

hurt
pain
suffering

death

accident

negligence

Also good "front" keywords would be

Free
Best
Get
info
your
my
the
find

•••
AttorneyVille.com
HartfordLawyers.com
LawyerStation.com
Legalology.com
ProntoDivorce.com

•••
Legal//Backer.com

What do you thinks?

sounds good.

hugedomains is asking $3095 for your's without the "er" at the end. I guess you could get at least $500 with resellers. or more good luck!

•••
•••
FindMeGuilty(.)com
FindYouGuilty(.)com

•••
StealthLegal.com

TalcumAsbestos.com
AsbestosTalcum.com
LeadAsbestos.com
AsbestosLead.com
TalcumBaby.com
BabyTalcum.com
LawCancer..com
LawyerCancer.com
FreeAsbestos.com
GeneralNegligence.com
Ironically I'm meeting with an attorney in the new "757" who owns about a hundred domains this Thursday. I met him while doing a Whois search about a month ago just after we rebranded "Hampton Roads" to "757".

Moving on, I just own a couple of legal domains, but I think I just hand registered my best one a few minutes ago;

StealthDivorce.com

I already own StealthLegal.com, and I think either of these names are a good fit for a National Law Firm...but what do I know:xf.rolleyes:

•••
•••
Just a few:

BTClegal.co.uk
psilocybinlegal.com
psychedeliclawyers.com

In a few emerging trends, I know someone who collects a bunch of them, not sure if they are on NPs but they say a lot of law firms can be quite stingey.

•••
Mainly for uk and Australian market.

GoSolicitor.com
ClickSolicitor.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back