NameSilo

Showcase domains registered prior to Coronavirus. (that's now relevant).

Labeled as showcase in Niche Domain Discussion, started by WhoaDomain.com, May 2, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.com WhoaDomain.com VIP Gold Account

Simple instructions.
    here's your chance to showcase domains you registered prior to the coronavirus pandemic even started.

To be clear. before coronavirus became what it is today it began with little tiny mentions about it in the city of Wuhan. so if you post here.

TRUST ME.

people will check if your domain was clearly an INTENTIONAL REGISTRATION.

To make this showcase clean and clear of negativity and arguments. please just post domains you are SURE you did not register BECAUSE of the CORONAVIRUS meaning you DID NOT get wind of coronavirus in Wuhan but for whatever reason the domain now MATTERS TODAY.

There are many keywords prior to Coronavirus that previously weren't important or relevant back then but are now.

would be interesting to see what you've all got.

words for example like but not limited to.

Stimulus
    Recovery
    Remote
    Tele
    Virtual
    VR
    AR
    5G
    Alcohol
    Sanitizer
    UV (ultraviolet)
    Virus
    Antibody
    PCR
    StayHome
    StayatHome
    vaccine
    cure
    N95
    mask(s)
    respirator(s)
    thermometer
    temperature
    aloe vera
    toilet paper

Other words that have always been "big money"

loans
    work
    jobs
    gig
    gigs
    job
    home
    medical
    health
    care

If not I'll have to kindly request you to delete it or just report it to mods.

I'll start it off with my BuyVirus.com

At first did not like it but just like anything with "Buy" in front if the second word is decent.

Now? BuyVirus.com can be turned into a Shop to buy all your virus supplies like hand sanitizers, health and medical supplies.

It's a big enough "umbrella" term for these times.

and before you all check to confrm. BuyVirus.com
    Registered On:
    2018-10-03

So what's your domain?

and one last thing. Please leave all politics and narratives at the door please. No disrespect. JUST DOMAINS. Thanks.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice