Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The next trend thread had some good discussion about Wearable Tech, So here is a thread to showcase and discuss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
evirtual1: Maybe not a great domain pick, but its not niche. Police are commonly known as "cops", and plans are in motion (at least in the U.S.) for them to be outfitted with wearable devices.

Mads: Thanks for the advice.

It sounds like a private contract would be set in place, so not sure about the value of such a name ?
~
Bodycam/Bodycamera seems the best terms in this scenario to me

•••
Wearaholic.com

Should have taken the cash IMO, I don't think you'll get another offer like that, even when/if the tech does become really mainstream

•••
Got a serious offer of $5500 via DNS just yesterday on Wearaholic dot com.. but holding out for more..

What company is DNS?
Or do you mean via a DNS lookup from a buyer?

•••
DNS= Domain Name Sales (dot com)...

•••
.coms

elegantwearables
minimalistwearables

•••
Since I didn't add mine yet to this thread, here we go: Street Wearable |||- in the King Kong

•••
I'm so mad I let go PoliceBodyCam.com for low xxx. I could've made a hefty profit with the news about police cameras. :(

•••
I hear you Scorzaze. But don't fret, how could you have known.

•••
•••
•••
I'm so mad I let go PoliceBodyCam.com for low xxx. I could've made a hefty profit with the news about police cameras. :(

You might have been waiting a long time as well? ..... As stated these things are done by tender/private contract. I doubt they went to google and typed in policebodycams, be happy with your profit i say !

•••
RoboCopCam ........ all yours for the taking at hand reg !

•••
•••
•••
SmartwatchSolution/com
ThinkableStudios/com

•••
PayWearable.com
PayWearables.com

•••
•••
FanWearables .com
DefenseWearables .com
ResponderWear .com

•••
•••
•••
WearableMoney dotcom

Mobile Money 2.0

•••
Just sold Wearable-tech.com for $2k

•••
•••
Congrats! Where did you sell it and did you contact the buyer?

Thanks Jesse. Sold at GD offer/ counter offer.

Received 2 offers earlier, @$99 (my min. offer price), i countered $2500, then lowered to $2000 the next day, and the buyer accepted and paid after 2 days.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back