IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The next trend thread had some good discussion about Wearable Tech, So here is a thread to showcase and discuss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on the sales, prices not too bad either. Hope I can sell soon, :)

•••
FYI...I started linking my domains straight to the GD auction buy it now page oppose to my website. It takes time to do manually but I think it's working for me. Parking sucks in my experience and not worth my time and pennies you get.

•••
Might have to try that instead, will be a pain though to setup all my domains on my vps, :(
But if it helps, will have to do it, thanks scorzaze.

•••
•••
Might have to try that instead, will be a pain though to setup all my domains on my vps, :(
But if it helps, will have to do it, thanks scorzaze.
Im doing the redirect via GD. All you doing is redirecting the specific domain to the auction page. That's its! It's copying and pasting the URL.

•••
wearabletechies.com
good/bad?

•••
Sold PoliceBodyCam.com on Go Daddy...I contacted a business owner yesterday and they purchased today.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just completed my largest sale ever... Sold 22 Wearable Tech domains at once via private sale... Sold over 30 wearable domains for the month totaling about 12k. I'll list the 22 later...Happy Gobble Gobble!

Ps: I've dropped the price on all. I think too low but oh well, things are starting to turn for me. I think they're in the price range for domainers to buy and flip. That's what I think is happening...imo

•••
An average of $ 400 is not too bad.. do it on a larger scale regularly and you can still generate a nice income if you keep on top of the game reg. new trends and mass registering domains fitting that trend, flipping them in bulk to other trend speculators.... congrats on your sale

•••
•••
@scorzaze - great job. Is there a NDA involved or are both parties not willing to discuss the domains and sales amounts to get better benchmarks on what may be reseller pricing in this niche? (E.G. which domain sold for what price as there is a difference in BitCoin, Coin and Crypto names)

Speaking of wearable technology, I picked up a pamphlet (in Japanese) of a Bluetooth bracelet like the one you have as your avatar. Gonna get it if it's sweat proof, etc. as from what I can tell it tracks walking, running, biking, etc. Just the thing I need.

Why doesn't Sony get shelf space for their products, but the S5 does? I had to go elsewhere to buy what appears to Sony's version of the Beats Pill (half the price with double the quality) and a Bluetooth dongle that turns any set of headphones wireless which clips on to a shirt to either be the mic or can be used as a standalone cell phone if you're in distance (SBH52). I don't need the watch, but just something to monitor my heart rate and GPS, etc. as I plan on excercising again. It'd be interesting to see my sleep patterns change as I work out as well.

I'm more of an end user for products than domain speculator in this niche, but I can sure see the market growing as I need 1 or 2 more wearable products myself (need, want, same difference).

Without having tested wearable technologies such as the SBH52, etc. that were on the market much sooner in Japan (I believe), I missed out as I would have been instantly hooked. Though, I'd still stick to my 10-25 domain "trend" rule.

•••
An average of $ 400 is not too bad.. do it on a larger scale regularly and you can still generate a nice income if you keep on top of the game reg. new trends and mass registering domains fitting that trend, flipping them in bulk to other trend speculators.... congrats on your sale
I'm traveling at the moment and on my mobile phone. Will list later...

•••
These are the 22 I sold together totaling 7k. The price was actually more but I gave the guy a super deep discount. I was kind of reluctant to sell some for cheap because I know I could've gotten more.

I sold some similar for 399, 799, 899 and even 999. I thought about it and went for it. The guy was cool and he was spending a lot at once so I felt good about the deal. It's xmas! I would not have done the deal for any amount lower than 7k. The was a bulk deal only. We spoke via email, then by phone to seal the deal. We finished via the deal on escrow.com.

FITNESSWEARABLETECH.COM

HEALTHWEARABLETECH.COM

HEALTHWEARABLETECHNOLOGY.COM

MEDICALWEARABLETECH.COM

MEDICALWEARABLETECHNOLOGY.COM

SPORTSWEARABLETECH.COM

WEARABLETECHFITNESS.COM

WEARABLETECHHEALTHCARE.COM

WEARABLETECHNOLOGYFITNESS.COM

WEARABLETECHNOLOGYHEALTH.COM

WEARABLETECHNOLOGYSPORTS.COM

WEARABLESSOFTWARE.COM

CARWEARABLE.COM

CARWEARABLES.COM

CHEAPESTWEARABLES.COM

CHEAPWEARABLE.COM

CHEAPWEARABLES.COM

GETWEARABLES.COM

BESTWEARABLES.COM

PETWEARABLE.COM

PETSWEARABLE.COM

PETSWEARABLES.COM

•••
All hail the king of wearable domains

•••
•••
I've got functionalshirts, ropafuncional (functional clothing in Spansish), and trackingvitals. All are dot coms.

Hadn't thought about body cameras until this thread...

•••
•••
I've got functionalshirts, ropafuncional (functional clothing in Spansish), and trackingvitals. All are dot coms.

Hadn't thought about body cameras until this thread...

Just whack a Go Pro on a cap and you're done !

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back