Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The next trend thread had some good discussion about Wearable Tech, So here is a thread to showcase and discuss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just sold Wearatec.com.

Last edited:
•••
SmartWatchGadgets dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
•••
•••
What about modularsmartwatch(.)co.uk

•••
•••
•••
•••
SmartWatchForKids dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
SmartWatchly dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
All for sale.....
PM if interested

smarttech.png

•••
Today I sold WearablesReview.com via Go Daddy Auctions:) FYI...All the domains I've sold so far were in the $299-$599 range...I get a lot of people asking for prices like $150-250 but I hold my ground.

•••
Today I sold WearablesReview.com via Go Daddy Auctions:) FYI...All the domains I've sold so far were in the $299-$599 range...I get a lot of people asking for prices like $150-250 but I hold my ground.
congrats on the sale

•••
•••
•••
WearablesTechnology.com sold for $82(GD Expired Auctions)

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
•••
•••
•••
Posted in wrong thread. Then again, I suppose you can wear a beacon.

Where's the edit button?
Just below your post (next to your username and the time)

•••
Yes, but it's not there. I can't edit posts older than a day.
Wuwt.

Last edited:
•••
great congrat. Was it set are make an offer or counter...

•••
•••
great congrat. Was it set are make an offer or counter...

It was make an offer and buy it now as well. They just purchased the domain outright. At the time of me writing this, I still haven't received another email from Go Daddy giving me any instructions to move the domain.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back