Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The next trend thread had some good discussion about Wearable Tech, So here is a thread to showcase and discuss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wearablesquare .com
wearableoptions .com
hearableoptions .com

•••
•••
Microsoft is developing a wearable tattoo called Tattio. They are also calling this Smart Tattoo tech and other names. I see this technology becoming bigger as there is a large majority of people that do not want to wear smartwatches, rings, or other devices to take the place of their phone.

Will be interesting to see where this goes.

http://news.thewindowsclub.com/microsoft-unveils-tattio-skin-wearable-83975/

•••
Can anyone post aftermarket wearable sales to get an idea on price.

•••
DNScholar,

Good to hear someone is interested in wearable sales.

You can view some of the most recent pages and see where we have posted some prices.

We have been getting offers in the $XXX on many domains and some $X,XXX offers.

As for sales, we have been selling names in the mid to high $XXX range and a few in the $X,XXX range.

The only sale I have heard reported in the $XX,XXX range was from WearBe on this forum. He posted something on it and maybe you can contact him for more info.

I think we are still in the infancy of Wearable tech and we are seeing the consolidation of the Wearable Startups being purchased by much bigger companies- Under Armour (myfitnesspal), Fossil (Misfit), Nokia (Withings), and many more.

The fact is these companies see wearables being a cash cow and their acquisitions are evidence of it.

We are seeing second generation wearables starting to come out now and the interest is growing.

I see next year 2017 being the start of a much more growing interest in wearables and domain purchases increasing. The problem is that it is painful knowing that wearables names will be worth a fortune in the future but we have to wait it out and pay those renewal fees.

Like I say, make sure you diversify.

In fact , there are several wise members I can think of GilesColey and others that believe in high quality domain diversification.

If you have any other questions, let me know. Love taking about wearables.

•••
We have been getting offers in the $XXX on many domains and some $X,XXX offers.
Why not share what names, and the types of wearables you're getting these offers on, so us other investors can get an idea if we're on the right track too, ..or not. Would be helpful and appreciated.

•••
Ok. Here are a few names I have sold over the past year.

There are more but the buyers in those cases have asked me not to release the name and price as they were sold privately or through a broker.

Wearable Wear dot com
Fitness tracker dot org
Dog wearables dot com

The larger sales at $X,XXX range were on Keyword + wearable dot com.

Hope that helps. Will update more as sales come in.

Would like to sell more people share wearable domain sales as it all helps us in the long run.

•••
•••
•••
My only wearable domain..

P/a/r/a/g/o/n/W/e/a/r . com

•••
Just picked up a few more wearable domains.

Projection tech in wearables seems to be a hot topic.

THINKWEARABLE.COM
THINKWEARABLES.COM
PROJECTORWEARABLE.COM
PROJECTIONWEARABLE.COM
NOWWEARABLES.COM
WEARABLEPROJECTION.COM

•••
•••
•••
Just picked up a few more wearable domains.

Projection tech in wearables seems to be a hot topic.

THINKWEARABLE.COM
THINKWEARABLES.COM
PROJECTORWEARABLE.COM
PROJECTIONWEARABLE.COM
NOWWEARABLES.COM
WEARABLEPROJECTION.COM

ThinkWearables is very nice.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I will be dropping wear.media .... they put the renewals up so not interested

•••
Holoble .com is the only with that sort of theme. Just a gamble :)

•••
You know there is another wearabels tread?

•••
is it a thread that will allow The Term wearable or wearables does NOT need to be in the actual domain name?

Pls post the url. I'll check it out

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back