Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The next trend thread had some good discussion about Wearable Tech, So here is a thread to showcase and discuss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lol... lots of people, myself inclusive, sold wearable domain name. If you say hearable is not likely to sell, I could agree but certainly not same for wearables

List your sales and for how much, if you want to prove it's worth investing in. We're they end user sales? I doubt it! We're they more than a few hundred?

Look up hearable and wearable sales history and anyone with common sense will notice that they are not very profitable keywords. Even wearables.com would be a hard sale, given that consumers don't know what the fuck a wearable is lol. It's only domainers and online publishers who give a shit about what a wearable is.

•••
List your sales and for how much, if you want to prove it's worth investing in. We're they end user sales? I doubt it! We're they more than a few hundred?

Look up hearable and wearable sales history and anyone with common sense will notice that they are not very profitable keywords. Even wearables.com would be a hard sale, given that consumers don't know what the f*ck a wearable is lol. It's only domainers and online publishers who give a sh*t about what a wearable is.

Dude to start with when you are trying to do a matured dialogue or discussion keep the fabulous word of f*uck and other aside.

Secondary have a look at namebio or dnprices.

Lastly, if you don't believe in it than don't invest but others surely do. + just do a Google search on wearable.com you will find atleast 50-100 wearable keyword related websites and business's live already

•••
Dude to start with when you are trying to do a matured dialogue or discussion keep the fabulous word of f*uck and other aside.

Secondary have a look at namebio or dnprices.

Lastly, if you don't believe in it than don't invest but others surely do. + just do a Google search on wearable.com you will find atleast 50-100 wearable keyword related websites and business's live already

No hearable sales. Don't waste your money.

Less than 20 wearable sales, with only a couple actually being used. The rest are owned domainers. All domainer hype with little to zero end user interest.

P. S. So I cursed... Get over it lol. Distracting from my point, by focusing on my choice of words isn't going to strengthen your weak argument.

•••

Less than 20 wearable sales, with only a couple actually being used. The rest are owned domainers. All domainer hype with little to zero end user interest.

P. S. So I cursed... Get over it lol. Distracting from my point, by focusing on my choice of words isn't going to strengthen your weak argument.

i don't mind for Wearables , its still a new field and more sales will come , hopefully my ModularWearables ;)

don't like Hearables as well but with super keywords , it might happen

•••

Hearables no one is working on, however for Wearables it is already being used and would be used that's turning out to be a fact.

Anyhow some examples, I got tired while there are 100's more you can easily search and look at. It's still early for this tech to boom but it has a good start so there should be good potential.

Wearable.com
Wearables.com
Coolwearable.com
Ariawearable.com
Fineartwearable.com
Wearewearables.com
Tapswearable.com
Legendwearable.com
Classicwearable.com
Dittowearable.com
Pebbleswearable.com
Moti-wearable.com
Her-wearable.com
Blog.smooth-wearable.com
Highlywearable.com
Mrwearable.com
Simplewearables.com
Kneewearable.com
Vistawearable.com
Halowearables.com
Arcwearables.com
Funktionalwearables.com
Capsule-wearable.com
Firstwearable.com
Wearable-technologies.com
Flatwearable.net
Smashwearables.com

•••
These are my wearables. I didnt get any offer till now.

WearableBoard.com
WearableBooth.com
WearableCafe.com
WearableCube.com
WearableDesk.com
WearableDock.com
WearableEdge.com
WearableMania.com
WearableNest.com
WearableSuite.com

•••
These are my wearables. I didnt get any offer till now.

WearableBoard.com
WearableBooth.com
WearableCafe.com
WearableCube.com
WearableDesk.com
WearableDock.com
WearableEdge.com
WearableMania.com
WearableNest.com
WearableSuite.com

First of all these Are Emerging tech I have 80% of my portfolio I.e 800 domains on emerging tech, so you need to accept and be ready to wait for 1-3 years time for it to get mainstream to see momentum.

Secondly, you need to understand the tech before buying domains, from your list maybe nest, mania and cube are the only 3 that might have some potential but rest are just junk. It has to be related keywords close to tech itself

•••
I've got only one.... GlobalWearable.com .... and in my opinion is absolutely enought for now
Still no offers or any interest on this domain

•••
my only one:

mhealthwearables.com

•••
WorldWearables.comw
ChinaWearables.com
WearableAdvanced.com
OrderWearables.com
SearchWearables.com
WearableFinder.com
WearableSites.com
WearablesShopping.com
YouWearables.com
WonderWearables.com
CNWearables.com
WearableWorx.com
WearableDream.com
WearableBiz.com
CityWearables.com
WearablesSales.com
WearableUSA.com
WearablesCity.com

•••
i have only one 'typo' name and it's in the 'Wearable' space:

• Wearbels(.)com

:)

•••
Look up hearable and wearable sales history and anyone with common sense will notice that they are not very profitable keywords. Even wearables.com would be a hard sale, given that consumers don't know what the f*ck a wearable is lol. It's only domainers and online publishers who give a sh*t about what a wearable is.

Of course there wont be sales yet, the tech is new and still developing with Bragi about the only company to have release a Hearable device so far

There have been quite a few 'Wearable" sales if you check and this is before your average Joe knows the term exists

wearables.de 9,587 USD
wearables.de 9,568 USD
wearabledevices.com 4,388 USD
wearablepro.com 3,580 USD
mywearables.com 3,000 USD
wearablepros.com 2,980 USD
sportswearables.com 1,576 USD
wearabledisplays.com 1,445 USD
wearablewear.com 1,000 USD
wearabletechnology.net 1,000 USD

•••
WorldWearables.comw
ChinaWearables.com
WearableAdvanced.com
OrderWearables.com
SearchWearables.com
WearableFinder.com
WearableSites.com
WearablesShopping.com
YouWearables.com
WonderWearables.com
CNWearables.com
WearableWorx.com
WearableDream.com
WearableBiz.com
CityWearables.com
WearablesSales.com
WearableUSA.com
WearablesCity.com

wow tough crowd! I thought these were great but I "guess not"?? lol

Opinions wanted no matter how brutal. Thanks.

Plus.

looking at the Namebio data.

Putting Wearable in "front" it must be Singular.

Putting Wearable at "thee end" is seems that it only sells if it's Plural.

I tried to follow these and be as generic as possible.

•••
wow tough crowd! I thought these were great but I "guess not"?? lol

Opinions wanted no matter how brutal. Thanks.
IMO..make sure auto renew is definitely turned off.

•••

Winfluence - With all respect I have to call B.S. on your Wearables comments. I agree as to the Hearable domains as we have some of those and they did not pan out.

As to Wearables domains, we have 100's of them and have made plenty of money off of them.

You seem to think just because a Wearable domain name sale does not appear in Namebio or published publicly that they are not profitable domains.

Not true. The real fact is that there plenty of Wearable domain name sales but many are kept private.

We keep all of our domain name sales private except for some of the ones we have publicly listed here to help other people. Many of our names lately have been from startup companies or marketing managers representing corporate clients establishing marketing campaigns.

Wearables, IOT, etc is going to be a 50 Billion+ dollar business. All the large tech companies and startups are pouring 100's of millions into this niche. You can even see the fitness companies buying up wearable companies. Even the classic brick and mortar stores have their own wearable technology sections - BestBuy, Walmart, Target, etc.

This is still an emerging technology and this niche is going to just get more valuable. I respect your opinion but you might consider changing your name to "Wearablefluence." I plan on cashing out eventually and relaxing on some private island.

Cheers,
Crunch

•••
Wearable.website
BIN $25
PM me

•••
I agree as to the Hearable domains as we have some of those and they did not pan out.

Im not saying they will, but they havent panned out yet because Hearables are only new, even newer than that Wearables which have been around a while now

Bragi is about the only company to have released a "real" Hearable device so thats why there wont be any sales, Wearables have been around a little while now so thats explains why there are a few more "Wearable" sales

These names are not ripe yet, so if you have any good ones, they are worth keeping for a little while

•••
I hope you are right on these. Besides Bragi, Bose, Samsung and a few others are developing this newer niche. I am finding that there are larger corporate clients and some smaller ones that are buying these emerging technical domains and forwarding them to their main target website. Seeing more of that in the Wearables space.

We took a gamble on a few Hearable domains a while ago and got the following:

HEARABLECO.COM
HEARABLEREVIEW.COM
HEARABLESCO.COM
HEARABLESPRO.COM
HEARABLESPROS.COM
HEARABLESTECH.COM
HEARABLESWORLD.COM

•••
I have some in .DE and just the one in .com

HearableTech.com

•••
Was approached this week by an end user and a corporate client that were interested in renting several of my wearables domains? There were several they were interested in.

I have never rented a domain name out and have more been in the mind set of grabbing my cash and getting out.

They are interesting propositions and told them I will think about it. They did not want to buy them outright yet since they were in $XX,XXX range. The only problem with the rental part I see is that it gets locked up for a year or so and the renter will want a BIN price that reflects the value now and not in a year or two when the rental period ends.

Most likely they spend some cash and find they like the domain and decide they want the domain at the end of the rental period. I am not sure about this approach since the BIN price I will want to be higher than what I would want to sell it for now as the value will increase with these particular domains.

Wanted to get people's advice or opinions from anyone who has done rental or leased domains. Would like to hear pro's and con's from someone who has actually done it?

Thanks,
Crunch

•••
Its not very common to lease/rent a domain, you would usually give them a buy out price so they can purchase the name after a certain length of time if they still wanted the name. You would subtract what they have already paid during the lease period as well

I will be honest, not a big fan of the plural "Wearables" unless its a the end of the name like SmartWearables.com or CheapWearables.com

It doesnt look or sound right when the name starts with "Wearables"

Good luck though

•••
Thanks. Yes, I agree that the plural Wearables is better at end of a keyword combo. Although, we have sold several with the Wearables+Keyword combo.

I agree "CheapWearables.com" is a good domain as that is one of ours.

•••
Yeah, I just used CheapWearables as an example ;)

Can you give us example of names you have sold..were the buyers domainers or end-users, I onyl ask as I have a script that runs on specific keywords and all the "wearables" (plural) domains seems to be parked and not developed

•••
Reading thru here tonight, got me to look and grab another wearable name. Just regged - GestureWearables.com. Looks like someone dropped it. It'll be a nice accent to our GestureWear.com.

•••
I have not heard the term "wearables" much lately, perhaps because we all don't own a smartwatch yet?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back