Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Recently sold 3 CBN names to same buyer for total of $450 at DAN

All com, hand reg+1 renewal

CBNliquid
LiquidCBN
CBNtopicals

•••
I rolled the dice and got herbuser.com. I'm theorizing it may work well for a community of pot users or proponents of herbal medicine.

•••
•••
•••
Ya I know there's a hyphen okay?

Cannabis-Testing.com

•••
•••
•••
It’s in client hold so let’s see what happens...

Saw this

I’m hoping it’s “canna” related but I have the feeling this is a “weed&lawn l” shrub /garden type business.

Hope I’m wrong, this would be great for .org and one of the names have.

But as you have said, “weed” is a very stigmatized keyword.

•••
•••
weed / flowers is now for sale (small premium renewal of $22 / year)

Weed.Flowers.png

•••
icannabis.life
camp420.net
howtoquitsmokingweedguide.net
legalizemarijuana.me
seattlesbestcannabis.net
uk-cannabis.com
weedreview.info
theweedstuff.com

giving all in bulk for 40$ Namecheap,renewal april 2020.

Last edited:
•••
@Joe Styler can you explain the history of this auction and why GoDaddy would try to charge me $1010 more than my high bid against a deadbeat bidder?

cannasticks.com $1,059 (95 Bids) $12 Closed on 2019/02
They’re at it again.

This time I placed a bid for a CBD domain with 5 seconds left in the auction. It was actually the second step of confirming my bid. I clicked confirm at 5 seconds and watched the auction end and my bid wasn’t accepted.

The godaddy app for auctions has major issues @Joe Styler

Last edited:
•••
Today I picked up

CBDInfusedCola

Last edited:
•••
They’re at it again.

This time I placed a bid for a CBD domain with 5 seconds left in the auction. It was actually the second step of confirming my bid. I clicked confirm at 5 seconds and watched the auction end and my bid wasn’t accepted.

The godaddy app for auctions has major issues @Joe Styler

What were you using to bid with? Phone? Tablet? CPU?

Is it not possible that you lagged out due to a poor connection or slow connection with your server?

Last edited:
•••

Is it not possible that you lagged out due to a poor connection or slow connection with your server?
I have tried it on App as well as PC and laptop using 4G connection and even using a wired connection most times I get this happens. Now I am waiting for 5G connection to get my bid placed in the last minute.

•••

iPhone.

5 seconds should be more than enough time for a bid to be recognized.

•••
oh how i love the hypocrisy of many so called "Experienced Domainers"
I get great joy and satisfaction of seeing the names I dropped get re-listed. The names i got shit from many of you on here for registering ... Now seeing dropped names of mine for listings $10,000 min bids.
oh the joy of the HATERS
So ,,,,, """NEWBIES" hand reg ... """"Experienced Domainers""" give shit for hand regs. Regs get dropped by new domainers. Then the "Experienced Domainers pick up or as manny of you like to say "Catch" lol and then re-list for 5 Figures .... :xf.laugh::ROFL:
oh you guys are funny.
save the rhetoric for the other "newbies" who have no clue what there doing or talking about.

a little goes a long way , ayy HempSpot ?

https://domains.hempspot.com/domains/cbdsportscream.com your welcome for the name and free advertise . should have listed it for more (y)

Last edited:
•••
oh how i love the hypocrisy of many so called "Experienced Domainers"
I get great joy and satisfaction of seeing the names I dropped get re-listed. The names i got sh*t from many of you on here for registering ... Now seeing dropped names of mine for listings $10,000 min bids.
oh the joy of the HATERS
So ,,,,, """NEWBIES" hand reg ... """"Experienced Domainers""" give sh*t for hand regs. Regs get dropped by new domainers. Then the "Experienced Domainers pick up or as manny of you like to say "Catch" lol and then re-list for 5 Figures .... :xf.laugh::ROFL:
oh you guys are funny.
save the rhetoric for the other "newbies" who have no clue what there doing or talking about.

a little goes a long way , ayy HempSpot ?

https://domains.hempspot.com/domains/cbdsportscream.com your welcome for the name and free advertise . should have listed it for more (y)
And you know this was picked up by an “Experienced Domainer” (whomever that is supposed to be) because you know who that the new owner is and what their domaining experience is??? Or are you just still so bitter you just consider and detest ‘everyone’ besides yourself to be one??

(Still no sales eh?)

•••
And you know this was picked up by an “Experienced Domainer” (whomever that is supposed to be) because you know who that the new owner is and what their domaining experience is??? Or are you just still so bitter you just consider and detest ‘everyone’ besides yourself to be one??

(Still no sales eh?)

:xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry: so bitter hawkeye i just cant get over it. how did u know ? figured u for sure would be the 1st "pro" to chime in .. LOL

Last edited:
•••
so bitter hawkeye i just cant get over it. how did u know ?
Because you had to make the rant post you did. Otherwise why make it.

FYI, I wouldn’t have dropped that name. I have two distributors that offer that same named CBD product.

•••
Because you had to make the rant post you did. Otherwise why make it.

FYI, I wouldn’t have dropped that name. I have two distributors that offer that same named CBD product.
pretty sure i contacted them and they were not interested ,,,, and by "rant" u mean stating a clear fact that i got shit for names just like this by dudes like u :) and the fact they did not take it on "the drop" that i was ok with throwing it in the trash

Last edited:
•••
•••
If you say so

it was more along the lines of how many of the self entitled "pros" are quick to make judgement calls on New investors. I mean , this is not a lie or a rant now is it ? And the fact that I find great amusement out of it is no rant. I was just wasting time and was curious to see who would chime in. Thats all.

•••
•••
and by "rant" u mean stating a clear fact that i got sh*t for names just like this by dudes like u
Now now oh bitter one, be careful whom you accuse as I never gave you sh*t on your names. In fact I pm’d you a couple times to explain why the comments were being made.

And no need to keep editing and adding on to your previous replies after they’ve been replied to.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back