IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We’ll look forward to your next weed or pot sale. Keep us informed :)

I’ll be announcing a $30,000 CBD sale in a few days.

Congrats! Edibles?

•••
Fresh r-e-g

Strain////Docs (com)

points-

-the singular is taken(surprised plural was not)
-Docs, is a great keyword
-canna//docs// is listed on SEDO with 6 bids and a BIN of $20k

•••
•••
WEEDPLANTSEEDS.com

Honest opinions please.
Ruthlessness/critiscim is appreciated

I think this is one that you would have to develop and make a go of on your own for it to have value. Just as a name I can’t see anybody buying it.

Having said that, I am by no means a pro seller so take it with a grain of salt.

•••
BUYCANNABISPILLS. COM
CANNCANADA. COM

Last edited:
•••
I have

Hempmedy..com
Hempdibles..com

What do you think? I can take the Good, bad & ugly criticism

•••
WEEDPLANTSEEDS.com

Honest opinions please.
Ruthlessness/critiscim is appreciated

I think this is one that you would have to develop and make a go of on your own for it to have value. Just as a name I can’t see anybody buying it.

Having said that, I am by no means a pro seller so take it with a grain of salt.
Like @saucey said develop your name or sign up to be a affiliate for a cannabis seed site and use it as a redirect...

From a email today..

Dear Brian,

Congratulations, a commission has been approved! This means a customer completed the checkout and succesfully made the payment for an order.

Would you like to make more commissions? This is your personal affiliate link:
(removed by me)

You can login to your (removed by me) affiliate account here:
(removed by me)

With username: (removed by me)

Commission Amount: $23.80 USD

If you need any help, just reply to this email.

Thanks for partnering with us,
(removed by me)

(This is an automatically generated email)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get those types of emails from that company, at least one a week, owned the domain for almost a year....you do the math!

Domaining can be like owning real estate...rent it out to the right people and make your mortgage payment and profit!
Of course, all I have to do is a little promoting...a few posts on my FB page..

•••
Like @saucey said develop your name or sign up to be a affiliate for a cannabis seed site and use it as a redirect...

From a email today..

Dear Brian,

Congratulations, a commission has been approved! This means a customer completed the checkout and succesfully made the payment for an order.

(removed by me)

(removed by me)

Is that from the CTFO link in your signature?

(removed by me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get those types of emails from that company, at least one a week, owned the domain for almost a year....you do the math!

Domaining can be like owning real estate...rent it out to the right people and make your mortgage payment and profit!

•••
•••
When it comes to pot domains I am god, nobody sells more :)

or your the only one making your sales public ;)

There are people with big portfolios in this space.

•••
There are people with big portfolios in this space.
There might be 5 - 8 people with true quality across the board. A big portfolio doesn’t equate to a good portfolio.

I know where all the good domains are at in this niche because I’ve sold, bought, or tried to buy them all!

•••
There might be 5 - 8 people with true quality across the board. A big portfolio doesn’t equate to a good portfolio.

I know where all the good domains are at in this niche because I’ve sold, bought, or tried to buy them all!

There very well could be a few people who have made more $$$ in 2019 than you. Just saying.....

•••
There very well could be a few people who have made more $$$ in 2019 than you. Just saying.....
Maybe, but none that we know of.

•••
•••
•••
It wasn't me. I only made $XXXX last year.

•••
•••

From a email today..

Dear Brian,

(removed by me)

(removed by me)

(removed by me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BG,

Any specific CBD/MJ/??? affiliate programs that you can recommend?

I apologize if you previously provided them and I missed it. I went back a few pages but didn't see anything.

Last edited:
•••
BG,

Any specific CBD/MJ/??? affiliate programs that you can recommend?

I apologize if you previously provided them and I missed it. I went back a few pages but didn't see anything.

It is literally in his signature.

•••
It is literally in his signature.
LOL.. Yeah, it's been one of those weekends. Too much work and too little sleep.

Thanks Jay!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Picked up ( infuse//hub ) (com)

Sharing here due to the fact of the 6 sales showing on namebio with “infuse” 4 of them are Cannabis related .

( I believe “infused “ is a stronger with the “d” btw), still like the name though .

I like this name eve outside of canna....my summit to to brandpa for exposure....or save my self commission and sell else were

Last edited:
•••
GD expired auction (not mine)

QualityWeed .com closed Sunday $3,066

Up quite a bit from its gd expired price $416 back in 2016

•••
Good luck man. Weed and pot domains rarely sell!

Some of my bigger sales have been weed* or *weed. Maybe not as frequent as some of the other keywords, but sales are out there. According to namebio there have been a couple of solid weed sales in just the past month.

•••
According to namebio there have been a couple of solid weed sales in just the past month.
You can’t trust namebio because they pull from ending auction bids, not actual sales prices. They have hempgeneral at $2250 when in reality, it sold for $267.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back