IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
congrats .
can you share the names ? lol
were these after market names u re-sold , old hand regs ?
as much info deff will help me out as im still trying to understand as i know many others are as well. im sure threw out the forum there are threads with diff replies to sales and the way the individual chose to add it to the said thread. no one really lists how the process took or takes place in this particular thread.
cheers thanks for sharing
These were both handregs. To be honest, I haven't hand regged anything in a while because most good names are taken. Obviously, some profit can be made with handregs, but I rarely get $XXXX sales from them (less than 3 years old).

•••
87CFBA69-AFD9-454E-9B7E-9351741BF7D8.jpeg
for the same reason @CJ6 I have not regged much of anything lately reguarding the thread ...
but the other day I saw an old Activision🕹 and I had a 🧠💨 that turned into a💡
i checked. So I did 😬
Great ROI , Congrats

•••
These sales on namebio today - not mine

hempgeneral.com 2,250 USD 2019-02-03 GoDaddy
cannahelpyou.com 633 USD 2019-02-03 GoDaddy
canadianmedicine.com 460 USD 2019-02-03 DropCatch
countryorganics.com 395 USD 2019-02-03 NameJet
Well if Hempgeneral sold, then my AdmiralMarijuana must be worth something

•••
HempGenetics.com.au

hempgeneticscomau.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
Picked these up yesterday (I think the singular would be better, but they were already taken)

L e a f G u m s .com
C a n n a G u m s .com

•••
S e x u a l C B D . c o m
S e x u a l C a n n a . c o m

First one exp, 2nd hand reg, its actually a big thing if g o o g l e d :xf.rolleyes:

•••
E4B9F5BE-6138-43B6-A9BB-2AA596C87995.jpeg

Going to try and bring life back to this expired 5yr old gem.

•••
•••
GD Expired today (not mine)

CannabisTherapy $2716

Great name! Congrats to winner.

•••
These sales on namebio today - not mine

hempgeneral.com 2,250 USD 2019-02-03 GoDaddy
So, after all the nonsense, the high bidder didn’t pay. It kicked to me for the bargain price of $267.

•••
•••
So, after all the nonsense, the high bidder didn’t pay. It kicked to me for the bargain price of $267.
Congrats, on a larger note someone is bidding up these names and not paying, This is not a one time occurrence, one missed bid, and this would have been one sided, and not even known.

So what this tells us this was a 2 way bidding war that ran this up almost 10x what it really should have been. Albeit other bidders probaly stayed out as it moved up fast.

Maybe front running with the houses money, no quick flip to the obvious end user, and onto the next?

Last edited:
•••
Congrats, on a larger note someone is bidding up these names and not paying, This is not a one time occurrence, one missed bid, and this would have been one sided, and not even known.

So what this tells us this was a 2 way bidding war that ran this up almost 10x what it really should have been. Albeit other bidders probaly stayed out as it moved up fast.

Maybe front running with the houses money, no quick flip to the obvious end user, and onto the next?
I can’t understand why anyone would bid without the intent to pay. Such a waste of time!

And yes, it was a 2 way bidding war and had I kept bidding, the auction might still be running. GoDaddy should track ip addresses of these deadbeat bidders and ban them from their service.

•••
I can’t understand why anyone would bid without the intent to pay. Such a waste of time!

And yes, it was a 2 way bidding war and had I kept bidding, the auction might still be running. GoDaddy should track ip addresses of these deadbeat bidders and ban them from their service.
I got 4 last month on canna domains, albeit only one was in the 4 figure range, it’s a good presumption in the past you have overpaid.

Front running, if they can get a commitment by google search 1, that would be good reason to follow thru, if no response in 3 days, we’ll then dump it, and move on.

The countries this is happening from $1000 can be 3 months salary, and the downside is what? I thought blocks were in place at the $1500 level, how are they getting around it?

There have been names I have seen lately on the $5-7k range, this is a wholesale environment there is no guarantee of a sale, Even crypto didn’t get that crazy when it came to domains, and it was more way more instantly liquid.

Last edited:
•••
Leaf dot pro
Dispensary dot pro
Marihuana dot pro
Vapor dot pro
Vapour dot pro

Last edited:
•••
I'm not sure about Canada and the USA but in the UK if we we smoke cannabis, we have a puff(probably the same everywhere I don't know)
So...here's one playing on words with a great logo for a cannabis business
PuffinMarijuana /com
puffin-1255537__340.jpg

•••
There have been names I have seen lately on the $5-7k range, this is a wholesale environment there is no guarantee of a sale, Even crypto didn’t get that crazy when it came to domains, and it was more way more instantly liquid.
People are overpaying big time now. Fomo has set in for sure.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
People are overpaying big time now. Fomo has set in for sure.
Well for those who want to calm their FOMO there is a remedy - fomocbd.com is free to register.

•••
It's not what the domain is worth but what endusers can make with a Cannabis brand. Unless your a reseller

•••
We recently sold a CBD domain on Godaddy for a BIN price in the low to mid $xxxx range. We believe it went to an enduser. The funds have been received by GD and the domain has been transfered. Additional deets may be provided once GD releases the funds to us.

•••
We recently sold a CBD domain on Godaddy for a BIN price in the low to mid $xxxx range. We believe it went to an enduser. The funds have been received by GD and the domain has been transfered. Additional deets may be provided once GD releases the funds to us.
What domain?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back