NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seems the recent legislation for Industrial Hemp and CBD oil gave this industry a boost. Too much money and too much proof in it's effectiveness for politicians to ignore, even in the Bible Belt.

Last edited:
•••
cannabinoid dot cc
open to offers.

•••
Sales reported on Namebio - not me

hydroleaf.com 690 USD 2019-01-13 GoDaddy
slimvapepen.com 415 USD 2019-01-13 GoDaddy
hihemp.com 287 USD 2019-01-13 GoDaddy

•••
NZ Survey report Dec 18

http://www.horizonpoll.co.nz/attachments/docs/horizon-research-medicinal-cannabis-survey-top.pdf

49899373_646081876767_4972187156433862656_n.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Some additions:
  • SpecialStrain (handreg couple weeks ago - accepted by BB) in com.
  • SuperDime (mutli meaning, yes, but got with canna in mind haha) in com
  • CBDpermit (handreg, after reading some of @Leafurl great posts - many other here as well!) in com
  • MetropolisCBD (Superman needs his CBD as well, he lived there, right? hahaha) in com

•••
Hemp tops list for .com and .net in Verisign’s December Trending Keywords.

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just in, countered $3800. Let see what happen.

IMG_20190115_132449.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Good luck! Extension works!

Guessing minimum you take is $2500...
Yes, I might give it to him even for $1500 (hand registered this name for $0.99) but I never accepted the first offer in my little career.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Had a quickie with the keyword 'potent' yesterday

com%potent (like component, so it is potent component)
Potent%ry (like bakery)
Va%potent (vape)

•••
Had a quickie with the keyword 'potent' yesterday

com%potent (like component, so it is potent component)
Potent%ry (like bakery)
Va%potent (vape)
😕

•••
One of my favorite/favourite states to visit..

"RI governor to propose legalizing recreational marijuana"
Facing the “inevitable” prospect of being encircled by states that have legalized recreational marijuana, Gov. Gina Raimondo will propose this week that Rhode Island do the same.
~~~
The proposal, included in her budget plan for the fiscal year beginning July 1, would create one of the most regulated recreational pot industries in the country, the governor said, aimed at reducing the health and safety problems experienced in some of the 10 other states that have approved recreational use in recent years.

For instance, it would prohibit home-growing of recreational pot, now allowed in Massachusetts, Maine and Vermont, and ban high-potency products from recreational store shelves, such as “dabs,” which are concentrated resins that are smoked.

http://www.heraldnews.com/news/20190113/ri-governor-to-propose-legalizing-recreational-marijuana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•••
Happy To Announce! After unsuccessfully trying to buy leaf/hub from current owner, and missing out / loss my chance with usa/canna.....I just won a far better name for less of what I would of paid for usa/canna

@Keith as previous owner and seller of canna/hub....Im very happy to say I just won bought and paid for

S/T/R/A/I/N/H/U/B.COM :xf.grin: ...(which I think makes perfect sense more so than leaf/hub which could be any tree but people and the Cannabis Culture and Dispensaries all use "strain" or "cannabis Strain" as each one is given a name! Though strain doesn't only apply to cannabis, but it is very well suited.

Hello...Lets see what the what they have on S/T/R/A/I/N/H/U/B/ today! Makes perfect sense for any company selling or that wants to sell! Happy to finally be a KEYWORD+HUB owner!

POPULARMARIJUANASTRAINS.jpg

rossgoldstrains.jpg

best-weed-strains_9.jpg

marijuana-strains.jpg

https://potguide.com/strain-profiles/

Also one last note just as"canna" is clean and not stigmatized like the word "weed" that Companies do not want to brand with...."Strain" is just as Clean as "leaf" or "canna" and fitting, and perfect match for a strain-hub :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Cannabliss.com sold for $15,340 at Sedo. Great play on words.

It seems there is even an NP member called Cannabliss :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••

Good sale. I tried to buy this one over the years, as recent as October. He turned down $3k which was obviously smart.

•••

I have
Leafbliss.com :)

Hmm wonder what the play is here, leaf isn't where canna is. But it's there somewhere.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back