IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats to the winner of:
Leaf/Guide in king.

You got it for a great price.
Not my sale. I was bidding.

•••
GW Pharma Denied Blanket Patent on Treating Epilepsy with Cannabinoids - Beard Bros. Pharms

Cheers
Corey

•••
maybe im dreaming but im in love . fresh snap

Legit [ Kush in king

•••
Canna//World

now listed on Brandbucket for $110K

edit (just sharing , not my name..ps I wish)
I can't imagine why someone would want to just gift 30K of fees to some stranger guys, for a name that would sell itself.

•••
I can't imagine why someone would want to just gift 30K of fees to some stranger guys, for a name that would sell itself.

That’s exactly what I thought when I first saw that it’s dns had changed to B.B. whyyyyy ....that name will 100% sell without BB. I would not list there either !

•••

That’s exactly what I thought when I first saw that it’s dns had changed to B.B. whyyyyy ....that name will 100% sell without BB. I would not list there either !
More traffic, faster sale?

•••
Congrats to the winner of:
Leaf/Guide in king.

You got it for a great price.
Not my sale. I was bidding.

Was this a GD expired auction?

•••
Also, add,

They market your name everywhere, they do try their best to reach your name possible "End-User".

•••
•••
•••

True.....but for an extra $30k in the bank...I’d have a bit more patience.....it won’t take that long to sell! Less thank 3 Years ..I give it , if not this year ...that’s 10k per year extra.

Last edited:
•••
True.....but for an extra $30k in the bank...I’d have a bit more patience.....it won’t take that long to sell! Less thank 3 Years ..I give it , if not this year ...that’s 10k per year extra.

Hypothetically!

For many, 50k today is worth far more than a potential 100k in some hypothetical tomorrow. Often the sacrifice is well worth the %. They carry the risk, and it's essentially a hands free deal to boot, IMO.

a bird in the hand...

•••
CannabisCafe.io

cannabiscafe_io.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
Just landed in my account

Acquired

CBD - CBD (.com)

At first I wasn’t sure about it do to the hyphen and repeat , but after seeing these 2 sites

Vape-Vape.com
THC-THC.com

And the non hyphenated version for sale by HugeDomains at $4.9k

And other main words reg’d........

Decided it was worth it , so why not not

@Keith yea or na ....you are the cbd guy here.

UPDATE to thee above.........

Today I received a low ball offer on GD for cbd-cbd

Before responding with my counter....I went to check whois for the non hyphenated as I remembered, it was listed by hugedomains and I could not remember that price....that price was 4.9k

Well a quick check on the landing page and whois...it looks like hugedomains...sold it within the last 3 months....as dns is now for NameBright , new lander, and updated whois dates!....

I will now counter slightly more than more than I planned on...doing homework pays....note my counter will still be less than the hyphenated price, but not as low as it was going to be.

Last edited:
•••
C B D K i c k s .com
C B D E a g l e .com

•••
Forgot I had it .....ComCBD.com

•••
I got cannabismexico.com which is really hot right now... medicalmarijuana.com.mx cannabiswork and bunch of cbd

•••
•••
•••
IsPot.Legal
WhereIsPot.Legal
Kush.Legal
On sedo

•••
I see cannabisworld.com redirects to cannaworld.com, looks like the owner is just missing the gtld to compete their collection.

•••
•••

Thought the very same thing why can’t you sell your fantastic name without BB after plunking down that kind of money? I don’t get it.

•••
VettedCBD.com and .net just registered today. Seems a lot of people are interested but a little scared and are scouring the webs for real solid information.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back