IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The problem is that new investors do spend big bucks. They register tons of domains that actually require huge annual fees to maintain. They should research and buy 1 or 2 aftermarket domains that require almost nothing to renew each year.
Keith...I totally disagree with your premise. I noticed you own 250 plus domains in this space/industry, and over the last 30 days I've registered about 100 names in this space at a cost of $850. To name just a few, I own names like; TacoCanna, TacoJuana, Octane420, Jolt420, LeafBarn, LeafScents, IncredibleLeaf, BackReleaf, SwingWeed, SizzleWeed, MarijuanaPerks and the last two I reg'd today, CannabisContra and DoobieDiner. I've been naming businesses for over 50 years, and I think, and I've been told that I'm pretty good at it.

I've also been told by some of your peers that you probably have an agenda, and the fact that many of my names are going on the market to compete with yours is not in your best interest, but it is in mine. I'm sure your portfolio is a better grade than mine, but to tell newbies not to hand register domains is disingenuous. And your stitch about "huge annual fees to maintain" is also deceiving. Of the hundred names I've reg'd in the last 30 days, I doubt I'll renew any more than 20-30 of them costing me a few hundred bucks.

Finally, unlike most domainers, I have a pretty sophisticated plan for selling my domains directly to "end users"....bottom line there's more than just your way to be successful. Curious, how many of your 250 names were personally hand registered?

•••
whats a "cannabis k cup" btw ? These are new to me.

•••
Keith...I totally disagree with your premise. I noticed you own 250 plus domains in this space/industry, and over the last 30 days I've registered about 100 names in this space at a cost of $850. To name just a few, I own names like; TacoCanna, TacoJuana, Octane420, Jolt420, LeafBarn, LeafScents, IncredibleLeaf, BackReleaf, SwingWeed, SizzleWeed, MarijuanaPerks and the last two I reg'd today, CannabisContra and DoobieDiner. I've been naming businesses for over 50 years, and I think, and I've been told that I'm pretty good at it.

I've also been told by some of your peers that you probably have an agenda, and the fact that many of my names are going on the market to compete with yours is not in your best interest, but it is in mine. I'm sure your portfolio is a better grade than mine, but to tell newbies not to hand register domains is disingenuous. And your stitch about "huge annual fees to maintain" is also deceiving. Of the hundred names I've reg'd in the last 30 days, I doubt I'll renew any more than 20-30 of them costing me a few hundred bucks.

Finally, unlike most domainers, I have a pretty sophisticated plan for selling my domains directly to "end users"....bottom line there's more than just your way to be successful. Curious, how many of your 250 names were personally hand registered?
My agenda is what? I’ve been here over a decade so please tell me.

Also, every domain you just mentioned that you own isn’t worth $10 combined. I’m not worried about competition from you or anyone else for that matter.

A year or 2 from now, when it’s renewal time, you’ll understand that I know my shit.

•••
well just took a gander on your site. seem like u got yourself a nice little collection of ??? Not sure who created your "Ganja" line up of amazing names but seems like you were chasing the boat as well.
Uhh. TDG, don't remember me saying or implying I had great names, or advising anyone what to reg. I was late too, I've just stopped regging, and staying with what I have, and am content with 70% of them. Also I have names not listed there, as they are not for sale. And there is only 1 name with a K there, as it's also used in for canna. But I do appreciate your condescending shot at me to imply I was an 'expert', even though I was naive not to ask you for your expert advise in name regging.

whats a "cannabis k cup" btw ? These are new to me.
Not a coffee drinker I see.

Last edited:
•••

Love the enthusiasm Dude !

Also, every domain you just mentioned that you own isn’t worth $10 combined. I’m not worried about competition from you or anyone else for that matter.

A year or 2 from now, when it’s renewal time, you’ll understand that I know my sh*t.
Now Now. Lets keep it cool cats. This is a tuff subject for some I guess to digest. A Collective of years of experience can go a long way. You have to do your research. Sucks sometimes forums bring out little muscles every now and then. Again $$$$$ at the route. I value most opinions. I for sure value words and knowledge from "successful" people. Again forums tend to bring out fibs and crummy opinions from some. But im here to learn.

•••
  • Cannaviz.com - (hand registered from expired domains)
Cheers
Corey

•••
I’ll give you all the latest and best example of research and aftermarket. You know that CBDoil.org just sold for $25,000. I bought it 10 months ago for $650. That’s not a fluke! If you do your homework you can find great domains cheap and sell high.

If I was afraid of competition I wouldn’t post anything here.

•••

A year or 2 from now, when it’s renewal time, you’ll understand that I know my sh*t.
I told you what your agenda is, and I'll put my 50+ years of starting, naming and operating businesses up against your experience any day of the week. I complimented you on your portfolio, but I guess that went over your head.....too bad:xf.rolleyes:

That's all I have to say to you...I just wanted newbies and others who are creative enough to reg their own domains to understand your agenda. I'm sure I got my point across.....have a great evening:)

•••
this is not what a constructive collective chat should turn into. SHould I plug myself now ? Still trying to figure #forumlife out ? lol

•••
I told you what your agenda is, and I'll put my 50+ years of starting, naming and operating businesses up against your experience any day of the week. I complimented you on your portfolio, but I guess that went over your head.....too bad:xf.rolleyes:

That's all I have to say to you...I just wanted newbies and others who are creative enough to reg their own domains to understand your agenda. I'm sure I got my point across.....have a great evening:)
I don’t have an agenda just to be clear. That’s not why I post here. I’m not selling domains to members on this forum.

•••
Ok. So. As long as we're having this amazing class discussion ,,,, whats yo's opinion of CANNABIS Infused Alcohol ? Not Hemp. We're talking good old fashion electric juice ! The s*&t that will put hair on yo balls..

•••
amazing ! happy monday homie. Im saying is that there are some crazy wasteful names being registered thats all. like lotto ticket madness .

Amen, brother. That has been a common theme for quite some time.

•••
Ok. So. As long as we're having this amazing class discussion ,,,, whats yo's opinion of CANNABIS Infused Alcohol ? Not Hemp. We're talking good old fashion electric juice ! The s*&t that will put hair on yo balls..
I am digging Coors wanting to put some pot in it’s drinks, I would love to try it, I can say that much, I am thinking putting it in Alchol would be pretty sweet IMO

•••
I am digging Coors wanting to put some pot in it’s drinks, I would love to try it, I can say that much, I am thinking putting it in Alchol would be pretty sweet IMO
Have you cooked with Cannabis before ? ? ? If you have you know what your messing with. Potential for catastrophic melt down of the old brain , ., lol :hungover::ROFL::zippermouth::notworthy::alien::blackalien::android::troll::grumpy::wacky::lurking: . You cant just put weed in a drink. lol

•••

From Dr. Stoner

https://daily.sevenfifty.com/dr-stoners-herbal-concoctions/

As a result, I have a few names that aren't too shabby A local friend is the distributor for Dr. Stoner in my area. You just reminded me that we need to talk:xf.wink: Thanks

•••
and very opposite of sweet tasting. kind of hoppy. actually think they share very much dna in common . but dont hold me to that.

•••
I have never cooked with it, but I have eaten the gummy candy in Colorado, so why can’t you put THC in drinks?????

Last edited:
•••
I have never cooked with it, but I have eaten the gummy candy in Colorado, so why can’t you put THC and GBD in drinks?????
You have to brake it down 1st. Its not as easy herb to dose properly after getting the flower ready to be eating and if including drinking THC at a not properly dosed measurement. Very very verrrrrrrrrry easy to dose the day away off in a corner somewhere talking to the wall. READ up before bud. One thing you dont want to over power.

•••
You cant just put weed in a drink. lol
For water it requires nano tech to infuse the THC/CBD. Not sure about alcohol. Seems you could just mix liquid pot into any beverage but I’m not a scientist.

•••
Strong Pot + Booze = BAD

“Mellow”,“light” Pot +Booze = Good!

•••
Strong Pot + Booze = BAD

"you mellow man ? mellllllow ,,, melllllllllllllllow" :xf.eek:

•••
For water it requires nano tech to infuse the THC/CBD. Not sure about alcohol. Seems you could just mix liquid pot into any beverage but I’m not a scientist.
I would think so too, THC as well as CBD can be measured by MG just like any other drug, so

•••
Strong Pot + Booze = BAD

was waiting for the right time ,,, now is better then never. Keith. Everyone. Would you drink

tequilabis ?

•••
•••
I would think so too, THC as well as CBD can be measured by MG just like any other drug, so
oh man...... i ask again. do you cook with cannabis. Smoke grass ?
DANGER !!!!!!! Just do a very common search of eating or cooking with cannabis. It takes down lions of the game. You just dont "put weed in it"
Very sketch unless you have experience and a great guini pig

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back