Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Absolutely! I don’t smoke pot, but have nothing against people who do.... BUT, I do take my CBD drops daily!

I was vaping CBD , for my torn rotator cuff, and some bad degenerative in C4-5 in my neck, all happened when i laid my bike down about two years ago, the results were pretty good, then i just started smoking pot daily, just a one hitter 3 toke after work of couse, and i never drive after smoking, totally uncool, But, alls i can say is this, my range of motion prior to smoking .i couldn't even get my left arm behind my back, my neck was jacked up, i was always moving it around and stretching it to get relief. Today, I have full range of motion in my left arm, i take nothing for pain , and my neck feels great. a doctor told to me vap CBD, or eat it or whatever, then there came a point when my doctor told me, you need to try pot, and it works! no rotor cuff surgery needed, which i was looking at rotator cuff surgery and a 1 year rehab

Last edited:
•••
Absolutely! I don’t smoke pot, but have nothing against people who do.... However, I DO take my CBD drops daily!
Way more to cannabis than THC..CBD is where the money at!
Best thing CBD is being used to get people off of opoids, which are highly addictive sh!t

Great testimonial @.X.

•••
I was vaping CBD , for my torn rotator cuff, and some bad degenerative in C4-5 in my neck, all happened when i laid my bike down about two years ago, the results were pretty good, then i just started smoking pot daily, just a one hitter 3 toke after work of couse, and i never drive after smoking, totally uncool, But, alls i can say is this, my range of motion prior to smoking .i couldn't even get my left arm behind my back, my neck was jacked up, i was always moving it around and stretching it to get relief. Today, I have full range of motion in my left arm, i take nothing for pain , and my neck feels great. a doctor told to me vap CBD, or eat it or whatever, then there came a point when my doctor told me, you need to try pot, and it works! no rotor cuff surgery needed, which i was looking at rotator cuff surgery and a 1 year rehab

That’s awesome! So glad to hear you managed to get better without surgery! Pot and Hemp are both amazing plants!
I just take CBD for general health and well-being. Just like people take vitamins. I find I’m way less stressed out ....also had eczema which it seems to have cleared up. CBD is good for anti-inflammatory stuff...but also read somewhere that there are some studies showing that it fights cancer! Have to stay tuned on that one for sure!

•••
Therapeutic uses include CBD being used as an:
    • analgesic
    • anti-inflammatory
    • anxiolytic
    • anti-arthritic
    • anti-depressant
    • anti-Alzheimer disease
    • anti-ischemic
    • neuroprotective
    • anti-fibrotic
Further, “More promising areas appear to include diabetes and cancer where CBD exhibits lesser side effects and more therapeutic benefits as compared to recent available medical therapies.”

•••
Therapeutic uses include CBD being used as an:
    • analgesic
    • anti-inflammatory
    • anxiolytic
    • anti-arthritic
    • anti-depressant
    • anti-Alzheimer disease
    • anti-ischemic
    • neuroprotective
    • anti-fibrotic
Further, “More promising areas appear to include diabetes and cancer where CBD exhibits lesser side effects and more therapeutic benefits as compared to recent available medical therapies.”

Yep, and it also took care of IBS with me, wasn't a huge deal, but it is gone, after 10 years. i would opt for edible, like cookies and stuff, but i tried the gummy candy in Colorado , and i have been told the cookies, brownies and ect are the same. You will be stoned for about 2 straight hours, and high for another 4, which is cool in the right situations, but no daily for sure.

•••
In my portfolio is
247 canna club in king

•••
Yep, and it also took care of IBS with me, wasn't a huge deal, but it is gone, after 10 years. i would opt for edible, like cookies and stuff, but i tried the gummy candy in Colorado , and i have been told the cookies, brownies and ect are the same. You will be stoned for about 2 straight hours, and high for another 4, which is cool in the right situations, but no daily for sure.

Wow! You are obviously talking the marijuana products. 😁

The CBD products won’t get you stoned...for those of us who don’t like to get stoned. 👍🏻

•••
I set my spinner scipt to CBD, i was bound and determined to get myself a 5 letter.com with CBD

CBDey.com

I found this on urban dictionary

ey
from the Canadian root word meaning "How about them apples?" Often used to indicate a statement of the obvious and mild condescention.
I see I caught you wanking off again, ey? Just had to wank to a picture of your grandmother, ey? Sicko.
by zoodc June 10, 2003

Sorry about the wanking shit in the urban dictionary explanation LOL

Last edited:
•••
Just acquired marihuana biz

Yes i know, h and biz... Maybe will develop some mj business catalog...

•••
@Bulloney looks like your rounding into form, for a while all your shots were headed for the bunker, now your starting to drive the ball down the middle of the fairway. You were getting close to one of my golf names, and I was reading about golf and cannabis. I can totally see an indoor? mini golf called CannaPutt, hole in one gets you a bong hit:cigar:
I've got Cannabis Golf dot Com ⛳

•••
Hemp Health & Innovation Expo - Melbourne 2018

Focusing on improving public awareness of the benefits of the HEMP plant, hemp products, clothing, food, medicinal use

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
Acquired CBDbutter dot com

Thanks to the seller - you know who you are!

Taking a page from your book .... and capitalizing on the “budder” products...just reg’d

CanadianBudder (com & ca)👍🏻
USABudder (com) 👍🏻

I know it’s been said in this forum before that at this point hand reg’s aren’t worth it.... I beg to differ! 😁

Last edited:
•••
Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 6.23.37 PM.png

•••
Taking a page from your book .... and capitalizing on the “budder” products...just reg’d

CanadianBudder (com & ca)👍🏻
USABudder (com) 👍🏻

I know it’s been said in this forum before that at this point hand reg’s aren’t worth it.... I beg to differ! 😁
Fun with hand reg's

DoobieDiner.com:wacky:
Diner.jpg

•••
•••
Along the lines of "Just Say No"

CannaContra.com​

Before registering this domain I thought long and hard for about ten minutes:xf.confused: Then I realized there may not be a "Slogan" that says "no" to cannabis, marijuana etc. Of course Cannabis is a drug, but it's not like there isn't a lot of contraversy surrounding it's legalization. Just to cover my bases, I also reg'd ContraCannabis.com that appraises at GD for $1,587.

I knew both of these domains wouldn't be popular among domainers, but sometimes a calculated business decision must prevail:xf.wink:

•••
The power of medical marijuana in Utah might help speed up the tide of legalization in uSA..

"Like many, we were skeptical of early claims about the medicinal value of cannabis, assuming it was only a smokescreen for justifying recreational pot use. Our views changed after learning from the firsthand accounts of cannabis patients and the growing medical support for cannabis-based medicines, particularly the non-psychoactive ingredients.

A growing consensus among Utahns is now calling for legislation to alleviate the suffering of those who can benefit from medical marijuana. But Utahns should not settle for the one-sided and poorly crafted marijuana initiative known as Prop 2. While the initiative seeks to alleviate suffering, it comes at the cost of unravelling significant protections for public health and safety. Simply put, Prop 2 violates the first principle of responsible medicine to “do no harm.”

https://www.deseretnews.com/article...-legalize-medical-marijuana-the-utah-way.html

•••
•••
Way more to cannabis than THC..CBD is where the money at!
Best thing CBD is being used to get people off of opoids, which are highly addictive sh!t

Great testimonial @.X.

I am aware of a few companies currently working on pain trials and the end product will have thc in it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back