NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
thc-creations-logo.png

•••
•••
From NB today (Not my sale):

CannaJuice in king 2,939 USD at GoDaddy

CannaKings in king up for auction (DropCatch 5 hours left) $64.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
From NB today (Not my sale):

CannaJuice in king 2,939 USD at GoDaddy
That sold for over $6k last year at godaddy expiring auction. The owner renewed but I believe they will not renew this time.

•••
Update

Vermont
No go. Legislation pulled

Canada
Looks great

Massachusetts
2 retail permits for every 10 alcohol street level it's going to be. 12 plants aggregate home grow. 6 individual.
This market will consume thousands of urls.

Virginia
In play
Liberal medical
Home grow 4 plants

Illinois
State Legislature
Recreational in play, $50 Oz taxable.
6 plants home grow

Michigan
Recreational on the next ballot.
More on this later..
Michigan will be a competitive branding in medical. Unlimited permits .

Federal
The House looks to pass a bill protecting states rights on cannabis. It's not a re-scheduling ...simply a protection for the states, no doubt suspicious of Sessions.

Big news on the Leaf front.

Leafline.com
Venture just got funded by the guy who came up with Aol and the Huffington Post. B2B portal....should go up against leafly.com. These guys are big into portals. They don't fail. I think the first funding was for 3 million.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Leaflink.com

#### I mistakenly said leafline.

This is the new online portal.

This is the future...of this space were all in. The funding is beyond solid. I feel these guys may control the b2b and the banking for cannabis.

Note the look and feel of the site..as well as their trademark, both leafly, and leaflink did their homework.

Leafly, their marks are based on varieties and location , leaflink is in the store to grower space.

Leaflink.com

Check it out...very impressive.

Looks like the name game is going into Canna, Leaf and Cbd. Mmj, weed, ganga,Marijuana,Cannabis are secondary.
With Trump and Sessions expect no federal action on the use both Marijuana and Cannabis both on the don't use list, that's between state lines.

Mmj , although I own a few, this will be a limiting url. For as states go recreational it has no cross platform use .

I currently feel 3% to 7% of the urls, and needs if the new marketplace have been fulfilled.

People are organizing their funding, laws are being written....then the new marketplace begins.

The true retail market for us is 7 months to a year out .

Last edited:
•••
...regged
CBD Denver
and
CBD Germany
a cupla days ago
in the king of extension
(sold CBDAmerica earlier this year)

•••
...regged
CBD Denver
and
CBD Germany
a cupla days ago
in the king of extension

Nice, I've had a couple tire-kicker for THCAmerica in the kingdom.

•••
...regged
CBD Denver
and
CBD Germany
a cupla days ago
in the king of extension

Nice regs! I'm a bit surprised Denver was left to drop. Colorado got the ball rolling for rec mj and cbd.

•••
•••
Does anyone know the status on regulation in California here?

The idea of how many stores per small town and grower permits...

There's a regulatory inclusion for small grows ( 50 plants ) cottage is the reference? . These guys will be craft growers and brand I'd think.

Again please, any ideas for us on California's rollout.

Thanks in advance

•••
•••
Marijuana era is coming, weed about to become socially acceptable!
MarijuanaEra
in .com

•••
I snapped up CBDcolorado in king at GD auctions last year- good price, too.

Sold a CBD name through a BIN Godaddy the other day for low x,xxx. Funds are sent but name has not transferred yet.

•••
•••
Sales reported today namebio - not me

bakededibles.com 1,040 USD 2017-04-06 GoDaddy

mrcannabis.com 642 USD 2017-04-06 NameJet

simplyhemp.com 510 USD 2017-04-06 GoDaddy

Last edited:
•••
•••
Couple new ones here-
CannaMeister.com
MJSeedStore.com / MJSeed.Store

•••
•••
...had Department of Hemp, let it drop, sold Ministry of Hemp a while ago, it's got a website. looked and there is Department of Hemp. re-regged it...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back