IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Baccy.png

•••
•••
Check your spam, my link went there.

...and that's where it was. Thanx!

Just put 95 in there now.
I'll put more when I get time...

•••
MMJ’s Australian Distribution Partner Receives Medicinal Cannabis Import Licence

MMJ’s Swiss subsidiary, Satipharm AG, targeting near term supply of cannabidiol (CBD) capsules
to Australian pharmacies through strategic partnership with HL Pharma Pty Ltd.

Cheers
Corey

•••
Hello everyone,

I would like to announce our relaunch of our potdomains / com marketplace. I have created a very simple platform which allows anyone to submit their domain names for free and be part of the system.

I have added and changed dns servers all my cannabis domain names to the platform so ALL the traffic will be directing to the marketplace. This is a great opportunity and avenue to get your domain names listed and found on the internet.

Once your domains are added you can simply change your dns servers to ns1/ns2.potdomains.com; You will instantly have a landing page for your cannabis domains that works.. you can see landing page here ex. http://420auctions.com - Your landing page will also display other domains at random you have added for sale so if user comes across your domain; they can see all your others as well.

You also get your own user profile page so users can simply browse all your domains added to the marketplace, you can click my signature link to see my profile example.

I invite all of you to submit your domains, the more traffic to the website the more sales the platform will have. I also plan to add a lot more updates and features so be sure to not miss out in potentionally giving more exposure to your online listings.

Best,

Jason
[email protected]. I have also added 5 of my pot domains. 1. DutchJoint.com 2. StockWeed.com 3. FinestCanna.com 4. Potserve.com 5. GradedPot.com

•••
Hello everyone,

I would like to announce our relaunch of our potdomains / com marketplace. I have created a very simple platform which allows anyone to submit their domain names for free and be part of the system.

I have added and changed dns servers all my cannabis domain names to the platform so ALL the traffic will be directing to the marketplace. This is a great opportunity and avenue to get your domain names listed and found on the internet.

Once your domains are added you can simply change your dns servers to ns1/ns2.potdomains.com; You will instantly have a landing page for your cannabis domains that works.. you can see landing page here ex. http://420auctions.com - Your landing page will also display other domains at random you have added for sale so if user comes across your domain; they can see all your others as well.

You also get your own user profile page so users can simply browse all your domains added to the marketplace, you can click my signature link to see my profile example.

I invite all of you to submit your domains, the more traffic to the website the more sales the platform will have. I also plan to add a lot more updates and features so be sure to not miss out in potentionally giving more exposure to your online listings.

Best,

Jason

...just put in another 100 domain names or so...

•••
•••
Hello everyone,

Best,

Jason

...I have placed 280+ domain names on board.

Jason, you have 1349 great keyword industry-related domain names on the potdomains.com site already!
Some really fantastic names!...

•••
...I have placed 280+ domain names on board.

Jason, you have 1349 great keyword industry-related domain names on the potdomains.com site already!
Some really fantastic names!...

Thanks; trying to work with Right Side Group to see if we can add thousand more to our database of premium keyword GTLD's at perhaps a discounted rate.

I will keep adding more features; updates, and going to do a 99designs redesign to make the site really stand out.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks; trying to work with Right Side Group to see if we can add thousand more to our database of premium keyword GTLD's at perhaps a discounted rate.

I will keep adding more features; updates, and going to do a 99designs redesign to make the site really stand out.

...very, very good start!...

•••
Saw on DNJ

UKCannabis.com (DomainMarket)
$6,000

•••
Medlab (ASX:MDC) granted approval for further depression trial | Finance News Network

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Thoughts on MMJPay.com? MMJ = Medicinal marijuana.

It seems like the industry is still having some issues when it comes to payment processing / credit cards and banks not wanting to deal with it etc, and I think it's only a matter of time until the floodgates open up.

•••
•••
Just saw your thread and might add a note, saw your coop site too- good idea for potdomains.com site.... it's not my market/thing --- but cannaBLISSthc . com play on words kinda interesting... and see some other cannaxxxxx.com dropped too, still available. Some of you with extra cash and speculation guts... You might look at registering the latin / spanish market too- "Mota" is popular slang. For example can't believe somebody didn't register this: tiendamota.com is available as of a few minutes ago, or tiendademota.com- both logical stores. "Yerba" is also slang, but there is a non thc tea called yerba buena, though as a drink too so that could be confused. My point is reading the above thread that there are more names to be grabbed if you have the cash and think long term and throwing out a wider net than just english.

I see someone let cannabisdomainer . com dropped. And for anybody fulltime: haha:
cannabiscareerhub . com dropped.

•••
•••
•••
EuroMarijuana
StateMarijuana
SwissMarijuana
.king

•••
•••
Sold a "pot" domain for a couple hundred through Afternic.

•••
This one is short and has a nice ring to it- here this dropped: ganjavida.com

•••
•••
Weedtaxhelp.com
and all these
1. alabamaweedprices.com
2. alaskaweedprices.com
3. arizonaweedprices.com
4. arkansasweedprices.com
5. californiaweedprices.com/caliweedprices.com
6. connecticutweedprices.com
7. delawareweedprices.com
8. georgiaweedprices.com
9. hawaiiweedprices.com
10. idahoweedprices.com
11. illinoisweedprices.com
12. indianaweedprices.com
13. iowaweedprices.com
14. kansasweedprices.com
15. kentuckyweedprices.com
16. louisianaweedprices.com
17. maineweedprices.com
18. marylandweedprices.com
19. massachusettsweedprices.com
20. michiganweedprices.com
21. minnesotaweedprices.com
22. mississippiweedprices.com
23. missouriweedprices.com
24. montanaweedprices.com
25. nebraskaweedprices.com
26. nevadaweedprices.com
27. newhampshireweedprices.com
28. newjerseyweedprices.com
29. newmexicoweedprices.com
30. newyorkweedprices.com
31. northcarolinaweedprices.com
32. northdakotaweedprices.com
33. ohioweedprices.com
34. oklahomaweedprices.com
35. pennsylvaniaweedprices.com
36. rhodeislandweedprices.com
37. southcarolinaweedprices.com
38. southdakotaweedprices.com
39. tennesseeweedprices.com
40. texasweedprices.com
41. utahweedprices.com
42. vermontweedprices.com
43. virginiaweedprices.com
44. westvirginiaweedprices.com
45. wisconsinweedprices.com
46. Wyomingweedprices.com
47. guamweedprices.com

•••
Weedtaxhelp.com
and all these
1. alabamaweedprices.com
2. alaskaweedprices.com
3. arizonaweedprices.com
4. arkansasweedprices.com
5. californiaweedprices.com/caliweedprices.com
6. connecticutweedprices.com
7. delawareweedprices.com
8. georgiaweedprices.com
9. hawaiiweedprices.com
10. idahoweedprices.com
11. illinoisweedprices.com
12. indianaweedprices.com
13. iowaweedprices.com
14. kansasweedprices.com
15. kentuckyweedprices.com
16. louisianaweedprices.com
17. maineweedprices.com
18. marylandweedprices.com
19. massachusettsweedprices.com
20. michiganweedprices.com
21. minnesotaweedprices.com
22. mississippiweedprices.com
23. missouriweedprices.com
24. montanaweedprices.com
25. nebraskaweedprices.com
26. nevadaweedprices.com
27. newhampshireweedprices.com
28. newjerseyweedprices.com
29. newmexicoweedprices.com
30. newyorkweedprices.com
31. northcarolinaweedprices.com
32. northdakotaweedprices.com
33. ohioweedprices.com
34. oklahomaweedprices.com
35. pennsylvaniaweedprices.com
36. rhodeislandweedprices.com
37. southcarolinaweedprices.com
38. southdakotaweedprices.com
39. tennesseeweedprices.com
40. texasweedprices.com
41. utahweedprices.com
42. vermontweedprices.com
43. virginiaweedprices.com
44. westvirginiaweedprices.com
45. wisconsinweedprices.com
46. Wyomingweedprices.com
47. guamweedprices.com

...good for long term investment...
I got MarijuanaCost ...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back